Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why it sells out so fast...do people buy it and return the unnecessary stuff?
I would have probably jumped on it too. It's probably great for people like me who has nothing in the bundle, with the exception of Smash. I have a 2DS that I would upgrade only if I could get my hands on the Zelda New 3DS.

Sure, there are a couple of things I would probably sell or trade off (looking at you Monster Hunter), but other than that, I'd bite if I was fast enough.

But on the flipside, some people might buy the bundle just to sell off the 3DS. Aren't they selling for like $400 or so. Almost makes all the money back.

Hmmm...I have yet to receive a confirmation email from Best Buy for that Toad pre-order :O

Looks like SMB Mario is *barely* a bundle exclusive:
http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2ykkg4/super_mario_bros_series_mario_amiibo_single_unit/

Street date April 3rd :p lolz
Yeah, on the other side of that...i think weve learned that street dates mean nothing when it comes to amiibo. Pretty sure MM, Dedede, Ike, and others had a 2/1 street date but didnt release for another 3 weeks or so and didnt end up in some stores. Though a 2 week timed exclusive from Nintendo wouldnt surprise me in the slightest.

ppl in NYC are assholes. thats how NYers are. lots of weird shit happens in NYC.
nah man its just that we dont play games here, its true it is a gritty enviroment and naturally you grow tougher due to the added pressure.This place is a source of inspiration for many.

But If you think new yorkers are bad people then i cant imagine what you think of chicago.

nah man its just that we dont play games here, its true it is a gritty enviroment and naturally you grow tougher due to the added pressure.This place is a source of inspiration for many.

But If you think new yorkers are bad people then i cant imagine what you think of chicago.
I've been to both cities twice and I love them both :)

Easy, imagine a splash of Manhattan with an even bigger splash of the Bronx or east Queens but you know without Wall Street, Soho, Midtown, or beautiful Brooklyn etc...

Looks like they used the concept art for the new Bowser amiibo in that bundle. Complaints commencing in 3... 2...
Why would they complain about that when they could complain that the cover for A Link Between Worlds is pictured but you don't even get the physical game, it's a download code.

"NOTE: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will be delivered via email."

Did my Mario Party 10 bundle go up in price? It says its $52.31 with GCU but i placed the order the day it went up for preorder. I don't remember the initial price.

Yeah, on the other side of that...i think weve learned that street dates mean nothing when it comes to amiibo. Pretty sure MM, Dedede, Ike, and others had a 2/1 street date but didnt release for another 3 weeks or so and didnt end up in some stores. Though a 2 week timed exclusive from Nintendo wouldnt surprise me in the slightest.
I wouldn't discount that date. They are completely different situations. It would be more like discounting the 3/20 date for the rest, which is a pretty solid date.

Nintendo actually made stock of these. The shakey dates on waves 2 and 3 were a combination of the port strike and low inventory (I believe I read some places intentionally held stock back to ensure they would have some for all their stores as opposed to say, the East Coast getting everything a week before the West Coast, or what have you). Plus Nintendo wants these on shelves to support Mario Party 10 as well as make the Easter buying season.

In any case, my point is, at least when it comes to these Mario amiibo, I wouldn't worry about Nintendo missing street dates. They may even be playing it safe with wave 4 and making sure the stock will be there when they claim it will, which is why we don't have pre-orders yet.

Edit: Also the 4/3 date isn't far away. I'd hope by now they would know if they could or couldn't make that date. I believe the dates for Wave 3 were released much earlier and were never super official to begin with.

If you aren't sure if you want to keep collecting, now seems like a great time to sell off your crap. I had a bunch of replies to my sealed collection and ended up selling everything even the commons.

Anybody mention that picture from reddit, from Walmart about that one store only getting 4-6, limit 1, first come basis?

It made it to Kotaku at 4:15pm EST.

Anybody mention that picture from reddit, from Walmart about that one store only getting 4-6, limit 1, first come basis?

It made it to Kotaku at 4:15pm EST.
Oh oh

yqmiadas7ec13zhciy2p.png

Granted its only one store but i believe this sets a precedent, other stores may have a similar trend , regardless whoever thought gold Mario was gonna be common was insane.

I'm in a store right now and found megaman box crushed tad and sonic. Are those two still rare and hard to find? I was only getting the megaman but I will pick up sonic if he's getting harder to get.

- Sorry for grammar and typos in advance typing on a phone

I'm in a store right now and found megaman box crushed tad and sonic. Are those two still rare and hard to find? I was only getting the megaman but I will pick up sonic if he's getting harder to get.

- Sorry for grammar and typos in advance typing on a phone
Both are common from what I hear.

Here is the real one
Anyone else disappointed by how... luckluster the gold finish is? And it's not just the bad light, it just looks off. I get it's a cheap, $13 figure and the paint job wouldn't be the best, but I can buy cans of gold colored paint for a few bucks that have more of a shine than that.

Grabbed one too just for the simple fact that everyone really seems to be clamoring for these things and if I can't grab a Robin or Lucina, I'd trade a Gold Mario for one. If not, I'll sell it a price + shipping to a CAG that wants him. Seems like a win-win all around.

I'm confused how some folks got cancellations, yet, Wal-mart continues to put more up for pre-order. Pretty lousy.

Mine hasn't been cancelled (yet) and it better not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back