Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealous of Black Hair and Planet Arlia. IDK the prices on Black Hair now, but I should've got him when they were around $20 from resellers. Planet Arlia was a poorly handled exclusive from a small toy retailer. He sold out in like 30 seconds after the site hyped up that they'd have enough for everyone. They were taunting people for two months after the con they were exclusive to with that info.

If you guys think amiibo is bad, that Vegeta was 10 times worse than any of the amiibo. I decided not to be a completionist on the Dragon Ball line of POP's after that. Also, to absolutely never shop at an online retailer called "Toy Tokyo". They only care about their in store customers in New York. They treat their online customers very poorly.

Jealous of Black Hair and Planet Arlia. IDK the prices on Black Hair now, but I should've got him when they were around $20 from resellers. Planet Arlia was a poorly handled exclusive from a small toy retailer. He sold out in like 30 seconds after the site hyped up that they'd have enough for everyone. They were taunting people for two months after the con they were exclusive to with that info.

If you guys think amiibo is bad, that Vegeta was 10 times worse than any of the amiibo. I decided not to be a completionist on the Dragon Ball line of POP's after that. Also, to absolutely never shop at an online retailer called "Toy Tokyo". They only care about their in store customers in New York. They treat their online customers very poorly.
like Nintendo!

I bought my first POP figure last week actually.

Predator. I don't care much for big head toys but I'm a predator toy addict.

51sqhQ6W-TL._SX425_.jpg

Apparently there's an alien one too, so I guess I need that as well... And Robocop... Oh fuck.

I've always thought Funko pop figures looked horribly generic. Some of the Game of Thrones and Walking Dead ones just look like regular old people in big head vinyl collectible form.

I've always thought Funko pop figures looked horribly generic. Some of the Game of Thrones and Walking Dead ones just look like regular old people in big head vinyl collectible form.
They do look horribly generic. It's trashy vinyl. I'm not sure why they are so popular when there are a lot cooler vinyl art toys out there. But I guess most people just like to purchase licensed characters.

Anyone planned on going to the Walmart stores for Gold Mario, well this is going to make it interesting. Looks like multiple people heard the same thing from their Walmart. And we all thought 4 to 6 per store were gonna be bad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2z12jf/walmart_is_pulling_store_orders_for_gold_mario_to/
Good thing pretty much everyone on here bought multiples online. I know I've had like six separate opportunities to buy him when he's up.

Not sure if it is b/c of line and people not wanting to share info but if that's true than that's pretty shitty.

People complain about SD and other forums but at least people are more than willing to share information. It isn't some secret, its a shared community.

I really hope that's not the case since every other thread here is more than happy to share, show their finds, and congrats others.
I know I've asked about joining the line and haven't seen a response, but it's probably because the thread moves fast and I missed it. Would really like to know as soon as Wave 4 is up for pre order.

I bought my first POP figure last week actually.

Predator. I don't care much for big head toys but I'm a predator toy addict.

51sqhQ6W-TL._SX425_.jpg

Apparently there's an alien one too, so I guess I need that as well... And Robocop... Oh fuck.
Don't forget the Terminator...the T-800 officially completes the "badass 1980's sci-fi foursome". Even though, technically, the xenomorph made it's first film appearance in the 70's.

As one of those people who was counting on getting a gold mario at the store at midnight this news is depressing...

Good thing pretty much everyone on here bought multiples online. I know I've had like six separate opportunities to buy him when he's up.
I really want one and have checked the site multiple times daily since it was up to no avail. I've heard they've been up 8 times so those who got in on one are really lucky with timing. I plan on going to the store midnight on the 20th but doubt they will put any out. Thinking strongly of spending $60 for one on ebay but only problem with that is if they get a crappy packaged one or lose figure then that's what I'd be getting and I don't want to open this thing, especially after paying $60 for one. It's just a gamble either way I guess.

I too would like to join the line.  I know the gold Mario has been up quite a few times but I have missed him every time work or school.  Other than that I refresh this page and the gold Mario page every moment of my life.  lol

I too would like to join the line. I know the gold Mario has been up quite a few times but I have missed him every time work or school. Other than that I refresh this page and the gold Mario page every moment of my life. lol
Line hasn't really helped with much other than sanic and mm FYI. You should join but I get the feeling people who aren't in it are expecting some miracle device that'll net them every amiibo

I've been sending PMs asking to join the line group but no one will invite me
I dunno if maybe the line group is full (previously it was said there was a limit of 200) or if maybe the person sending invites is just too busy, but I've been waiting about a week as well.

Well, looking like I'll have to figure out how much more than MSRP I'll be willing to pay for one of these golden Mario things. Figured I would try lining up Friday morning hours before, but no such luck anymore, it would seem.

So dumb. Missed the pre-orders each and every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back