Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Says sold out for me. "preorder" button is there but it doesn't work. Will say sold out after clicking.
Some people can get it to work, some cant. It is probably the reason it is still in stock. At this point I can get all the way up to the confirm order screen. I already had an order, but I ordered one for a friend for store pickup.

[quote name="Diabhalla" post="12570555" timestamp="1426527104"]You all better love me. Will update after DM and GM leave.

Edit: Trying to locate a preorder number.
1426527027939.jpg[/quote]

Can you please see what else you can find out about this?!

cc7436b8189a6a7544da4d5020bbd61b.jpg

Tampa, FL here...Pre-Order button is up but OOS message when adding no matter which browser is used. Switching over to mobile version shows OOS Online.

Try patting the Pre-Order button on your screen gently xD

If people are getting cancellation emails instantly that's ridiculous. I'm guessing the spotty success may either be due to that or region as some are suspecting.

Why is everyone saying gone or oos? I just placed an order lmao
I feel like its definitely regionally based. Im on the East Coast and can still add it too. They cancelled my spare one again too saying there was error processing payment. Ill try once more but if that fails too Ill just hope my first one ships and stop trying with extras. From what I saw the order limit WAS two for these so Im not sure why its causing issues. Oh well, as long as I get one at least.

Not sure how people are saying it's region based when I'm on the East Coast and have been trying literally since the first post in this thread to check out with one but keep getting OoS messages as soon as I click "Proceed To Checkout"

Not sure how people are saying it's region based when I'm on the East Coast and have been trying literally since the first post in this thread to check out with one but keep getting OoS messages as soon as I click "Proceed To Checkout"
Yea that's crazy bro. I literally got home, noticed it was up a half hour or so ago, started bitching, decided to check and ended up getting it on my first try.

Just went OOS for me, just now.  I saw it up for just under and hour.  I know people never saw it available and that sucks.

Maybe distribution center based would be a better way of saying it. COuld that have any effect? Different centers have different stocks and do inventory based on shipping address? Probably not, I'm just grabbing at straws now.

Edit:  Godamn double posting.  There has to be something wrong with my internet, thats twice in ten minutes it hasnt showed my reply.

I want the customs.
I am a sick person.
Help me.

If I had $ to throw around like that I'd buy em. But I don't. So...

How much can I sell my blood for?
*Please say $80*

They just cancelled the order I placed a few minutes ago.  Screw it, done trying to get a spare.  One is fine.  Haha.

[quote name="elbarto1" post="12570987" timestamp="1426533964"]I want the customs.[/quote]

Just because they're being sold by TRU doesn't make them any more official than if they were just sold on etsy. Do yourself a favor and save your money. These make great gifts, but not worth buying for a collection's sake. Start collecting customs and you'll be going in way too deep.

Buy a couple Marios and Pikachus and paint them yourself or ask an artistic friend to paint them for something unique and meaningful.

FINALLY got in on the Gold Mario Amiibo..says PROCESSING when I go to my order #

Mario Amiibo - Gold Edition - Walmart Exclusive (Wii U)

$12.96

$12.96

Arrives by Wed., Mar 25

I hope that ends up being true.I already have pre ordered the Mario Party 10 Amiibo bundle from Target(This was BEFORE I got in on the gold amiibo thinking I would NEVER get it) so if the gold one actually ships I will just return the bundle to Target and get just the game since there is no point in having two of the same amiibo

FINALLY got in on the Gold Mario Amiibo..says PROCESSING when I go to my order #

Mario Amiibo - Gold Edition - Walmart Exclusive (Wii U) 1 $12.96 $12.96 Arrives by Wed., Mar 25

I hope that ends up being true.I already have pre ordered the Mario Party 10 Amiibo bundle from Target(This was BEFORE I got in on the gold amiibo thinking I would NEVER get it) so if the gold one actually ships I will just return the bundle to Target and get just the game since there is no point in having two of the same amiibo
I got an order in when it was up for a few minutes last Wednesday and mine isn't expected to ship until April 24th.

I got an order in when it was up for a few minutes last Wednesday and mine isn't expected to ship until April 24th.
WOW thats insane..either something funky is going on or these delivery estimates are NOT accurate..you placed your order way before me yet I have a better delivery date than you? That's weird

For those having trouble there are two links to the gold Mario
I had no luck at this link http://www.walmart.com/ip/43814229#

And purchased mine through this link http://www.walmart.com/ip/43814229?www=true&productRedirect=true

Not sure why but i can order again and did order from the redirect link but the first link shows our of stock.
Yep I got mine from the second link

http://www.walmart.com/ip/43814229?www=true&productRedirect=true&u1=&oid=183959.1&wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=29294497501146690223&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Im assuming there is just ONE Gold Mario version..not sure why one shows out of stock and the other shows still available for pre order

Edit: K just for funzies I tried adding it to cart(Even though it says its available) and it says "Currently unavailable"

It might be out of stock now. However my friend just said he ordered his 5 minutes ago from the same link that worked for us.
Yep I got mine from the second link
http://www.walmart.com/ip/43814229?www=true&productRedirect=true&u1=&oid=183959.1&wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=29294497501146690223&affillinktype=10&veh=aff
Im assuming there is just ONE Gold Mario version..not sure why one shows out of stock and the other shows still available for pre order
Edit: K just for funzies I tried adding it to cart(Even though it says its available) and it says "Currently unavailable"

It might be out of stock now. However my friend just said he ordered his 5 minutes ago from the same link that worked for us.
Im just glad I got it when I did since now it says out of stock when you try clicking to pre order..mine says it will arrive by March 25th, if thats true, who knows..but if I get the Mario Party 10 amiibo bundle from Target before then I will just not open it til I know for sure if I will get the gold one..if I do I will return the bundle and get just the game instead..I know its gotten mixed reviews but I havent played Mario Party in a long time so I know I will enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back