Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My Marios are thankfully still open.

Other than that, I cant decide whether to cancel my SMB amiibos at Gamestop or Amazon. Not sure how much I trust GS after the Wave 3 shenanigans, and all my Amazon ones have been dated

best bet is to use the Firefox check for change add on and just let it run as often as possible.  I've seen a few uncommon ones come back in stock that way.  Now in Stock is way too slow.

crap! gamespot gave mario party 10 review 6/10. what's up with gamespot lately? smoking weeds?
That review's pretty consistent with the all others I've seen so far...it's made me consider canceling my Mario Party 10 order at BB. But I'm scared to since I don't know if I'll have a chance at the SMB Mario amiibo again....

Can someone please explain what it means when "wave 4 is in the ToysRUs system"? I typed "amiibo" in the search bar and saw nothing, so how were y'all able to tell?

You're everything that is wrong with gaming!

All the games you mentioned have been $10-$20 at one point. I buy games that I want, not because I think they will hold it's value. It's nice when it happens but it really irks me when people say that.

People who buy "Amiibos",preorder nintendo games, or bought Mario Party 10 are the biggest suckers of all time.
I find that indulging in a Zelda or Pokemon game preorder (occasionally) has been a smart move. Sometimes, it's been incredibly annoying to find a nice new copy only a week after release. And, in addition to being enjoyable passtimes, it's also nice that these games tend to hold their value years later. Here's looking at LoZ: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. I can tell you from personal experience that it sucks to be victim of the price spike later on when there are no copies. Sometimes, it's just safer to preorder.

PS: My apologies if this particular comment was not directed at me, but if it was, here's my reasonable reply:

I am everything that is wrong with gaming because I made an observation that a game remains valuable? I am saying that it is wise for fans of the series to preorder, or those same fans may pay dearly for it. You will not find a bigger Zelda/Pokemon/Metroid fan, sir. I buy these games because I have loved to play them from my youth. But I preorder them because I don't want to pay $89.99 for a CIB SoulSilver 4 years after it is released. If you find that outlook so unreasonable, get your head right, man. :p

I wanna a Meta Knight (for a non-stupid amount of money). Stupid New York. ;_;

So the Super Mario Amiibo's are bigger than the SSB?  

Just curious because Im debating on cancelling my Bowswer/Yoshi orders on Amazon

I find that indulging in a Zelda or Pokemon game preorder (occasionally) has been a smart move. Sometimes, it's been incredibly annoying to find a nice new copy only a week after release. And these games tend to hold their value years later. Here's looking at LoZ: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Star Fox 64 3D is also worth quite a bit.

Good news, Dubs beat the Lakers! Greatness awaits.  :D/

Bad news, secured a Gold Mario pre-order right after the game. Cancellation awaits.  :wall:

122omwy.png

Good to hear that Toad will be a bit more plentiful than the others...also wise move on Nintendo's part to produce less Bowsers considering the SSB version is basically available everywhere. There would have been a serious glut of Bowsers lingering on shelves if they would have produced as many of the SMB line version as they had the SSB version. The big question now is, with stores getting higher stocks of Toads, will the scalpers still try to buy them all out? If they can't they are going to turn around and return them all instead...

I think this is what we are starting to see with Mega Man. The initial hysteria is over and there are still enough MM's floating around out there to keep the price from getting too high. Scalpers jump ship and return all the ones they purchased if the profit margin doesn't meet their needs. Now they are available to the general public and the people who want to buy a couple extra to paint. There will be Toad re-paints as well. 

Is it still the assumption Toad is gonna be the rare SMB amiibo? My store got more Toad's than any other character. 0 Bowsers though...lots of MP10 bundles.
All SMB amiibo except Toad have been up for pre-order on Walmart.com for days. Doesn't correlate, but when has anything amiibo related made sense

Is it still the assumption Toad is gonna be the rare SMB amiibo? My store got more Toad's than any other character. 0 Bowsers though...lots of MP10 bundles.
That was the assumption, since he sold out faster than any of the other SM amiibo... but it looks like that's not going to be the case, since most people are reporting their stores getting plenty of Toads.

That was the assumption, since he sold out faster than any of the other SM amiibo... but it looks like that's not going to be the case, since most people are reporting their stores getting plenty of Toads.
Yeah I think people were only assuming that because he's the only new one. It seems like a lot of places limited pre-orders out of caution too, even though stock seems to be pretty high for this series.

I do suspect he'll sell out pretty fast regardless, but I also think he'll be restocked pretty fast too. Nintendo seems to want these Mario Series amiibo to be pretty common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back