Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to my nearest Walmart earlier and the guy wasn't sure if they would get any.... I think I'm gonna go anyway since I get off at 11:30 and it's on my way home.

How do you people with lives handle situations like this? I want to go line up to get a Gold Mario but my girlfriend wants to see me tonight. I have a couple preorders in but I have very little faith they will be fulfilled. Should I just suck it up and rely on my walmart.com preorders? I'm going to go crazy if I can't keep my collection complete. Maybe we will get lucky and they will start shipping them today...
Just so you know, Rosalina isn't actually your girlfriend. Or do Amiibos actually second as sex toys?

How do you people with lives handle situations like this? I want to go line up to get a Gold Mario but my girlfriend wants to see me tonight. I have a couple preorders in but I have very little faith they will be fulfilled. Should I just suck it up and rely on my walmart.com preorders? I'm going to go crazy if I can't keep my collection complete. Maybe we will get lucky and they will start shipping them today...
Convince her to come with maybe? If not, I don't think it's worth pissing off a significant other just for a toy/figure/collectable/whatever. You will probably be able to find one on eBay the next day for $30-$50 while the market is flooded and that extra $40 is worth not having to deal with hurt feelings or arguments in my opinion. I know I've been in an argument and thought "I'd do anything just to make this go away".

Talk it over with her and explain why this is important to you and she might understand and might want to come with. Hear her side out too and she may have a valid point as well. She should be accepting of who you are but on the same notion you should respect her feelings too.

If you have a cool girlfriend/wife they should want to come with you.

If you have a shitty girlfriend/wife I'm sure you will hear about it for a while.

If you have a disproportionately large dominant forearm you are set!

If any of you guys are planning on going to Walmart tomorrow at opening, I would suggest you go to your local store by tonight and find out what the actual inventory numbers are. Just find any random worker (preferably one with a Telxon, the gun looking scanner with buttons) and have them check inventory by item number 4549689205. It should tell you the available units On Hand, In Transit, and On Order.

Calling them will most likely get you no where since most employees are either lazy or sick of all the calls they have been getting.

I guess it makes a difference when the order was made..mine was made on March 16th and mine still says processing estimated delivery date of March 24th

Update from Mays Landing, NJ Walmart.. absolute lamest Amiibo section ever. Was just about to say that there were no pegs for the new line, but I now notice that there IS one for Gold Mario, and the cupboard is bare. Not a single SMB line amiibo present. No employees in sight. This store is such garbage.

Luckily I have a preorder, but I was hoping to forward good news to my South Jersey hunters.

I pre-ordered the 5 SMB amiibo and MP10 bundle from Best Buy and they put each item in a separate box
smiley_emoticons_doh.gif

So im going to have 6 boxes at my doorstep :whistle2:?

Update from Mays Landing, NJ Walmart.. absolute lamest Amiibo section ever. Was just about to say that there were no pegs for the new line, but I now notice that there IS one for Gold Mario, and the cupboard is bare. Not a single SMB line amiibo present. No employees in sight. This store is such garbage.

Luckily I have a preorder, but I was hoping to forward good news to my South Jersey hunters.
Maybe because they aren't as big of idiots as the stores that already have them out... and were supposed to wait until tomorrow?

Convince her to come with maybe? If not, I don't think it's worth pissing off a significant other just for a toy/figure/collectable/whatever. You will probably be able to find one on eBay the next day for $30-$50 while the market is flooded and that extra $40 is worth not having to deal with hurt feelings or arguments in my opinion. I know I've been in an argument and thought "I'd do anything just to make this go away".

Talk it over with her and explain why this is important to you and she might understand and might want to come with. Hear her side out too and she may have a valid point as well. She should be accepting of who you are but on the same notion you should respect her feelings too.
I thought about that. She already knows about my obsession for these things. She would come with me but likely be a misery the entire evening. You're right it'd be worth it to just buy one off a scalper to avoid the grief.

Fortunately, one of my orders shipped! So now I don't have to run out tonight anyway. Huzzah!

Just checked and mine shipped!!

Coming from Indianapolis via FedEx. I ordered it in like the 4th wave, chose the cheapest shipping and it's scheduled to be here in NC on the 21st!

Still nothing on my Gold Mario... still sitting in processing. No charge on my credit card... and I can't help but wonder if I put in the wrong security code (I have mine memorized so I just type them in, could have made a typo too I supposed). 

Talk about bad timing.  My card just got a fraud alert for a charge of $1800 in New York (I live in New Mexico).  So now the card I used to buy my Gold Mario is locked.  I called Walmart to change the card, but they had to put in a request to manually bill the new card or something.  We'll see what happens, I guess.  Sort of bummed, but whatever happens happens.  

My Gold Mario is still in the processing stage, and isn't set to arrive until March 30th. Not too worried about it, since I got my order in fairly late in the pre-order sequence. 

My wife just stopped in our local Walmart and she spoke to someone who put her on a waiting list for Gold Mario and told her to come back tomorrow at 1pm. We shall see what happens.

My Gold Mario is still in the processing stage, and isn't set to arrive until March 30th. Not too worried about it, since I got my order in fairly late in the pre-order sequence.
Mine is March 27th. The spacing on these dates - most people here are saying March 24 - is bizarre.

I got a couple Amiibo orders from Wally World they all were shipped in boxes and did not bend any cards. Actually out of Amazon , toysrus, GameStop and best buy , I thought wal mart did the best packaging of the Amiibos.

This is so bad. None of the walmarts around here know anything about gold mario...I guess I'll just check in the morning and not bother with midnight.

Called the Walmart I plan on going to and they answered all my questions. Knew what was going on, nice. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back