Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
No, your math is still completely wrong. Fine. Let's include the shipping. I feel like I'm teaching a 2 year old.

$49 sale price + $2.99 shipping = $51.99 final paid price by customer

Ebay and PayPal fees of 12.9% on $51.99 = $6.71

$51.99 - 6.71 = $45.28

Now pay the shipping ... -$2.50 = $42.78 FINAL AMOUNT

Now to the cost:

$47.99 * tax. Let's assume ~$4.

$52 purchase price - $42.78 =

Drum Roll...

You paid $9.22 for your mario amiibo, and did the work of selling it and shipping it. If you value your time of all that you did at <$4. Well, yea....

No reason to be defensive. Your math is just way off.
Not to mention the cost of a bubble envelope tape etc must factor that in unless you get it for free.

lol Someone left a gold mario amiibo in the toy section along with a DDD. Grabbing them both, thank god.

My guess?

1. Employee trying to save it for later.

2. Someone didn't have the money at the moment so they was hiding while they drive home to break their piggy bank.

From GameStop, I bought a Mega Man for my nephew. The employee there said that some amiibos are getting "re-releases", and that is why there were a ton of Mega Mans and Sonics.

Had to stop by my local Target and they had a full assortment of the Super Mario assortment. Plenty of each, including Toad.

Definitely grabbing Toad at some point. Maybe a Luigi too since his Smash amiibo isn't the greatest. I see these pegwarming though.

Had to stop by my local Target and they had a full assortment of the Super Mario assortment. Plenty of each, including Toad.

Definitely grabbing Toad at some point. Maybe a Luigi too since his Smash amiibo isn't the greatest. I see these pegwarming though.
I grabbed toad, waiting on the rest til next week (29th) all amiibos are 25% off at Target that week

Is a Gold Mario and Meta Knight for a Majoras Mask Figure with box (no game) worth to trade someone is offering me those amiibo for it
If you are the one getting the Amiibos id say go for it. You could sell the Amiibos and buy another complete LE more than likely.

Is a Gold Mario and Meta Knight for a Majoras Mask Figure with box (no game) worth to trade someone is offering me those amiibo for it
I just sold my copy on eBay for 79, so it just depends on how much your like amiibos... Personally I wouldn't but that's only because I have this may restock hope dream for meta knight

I believe so, I think it is a 2 week period? might want to wait until tomorrow just in case it is 1 week
Its 14 days, sometimes it 30 days depending on what your buying. My Amiibos shipped out a few days ago so once I receive them I will take the receipt to Target and get the difference put back on my card. I ordered three amiibos(Peach, Yoshi, and Bowser) will also buy Luigi since it wasnt available for pre order on Target's web site..already have Toad coming from Walmart along with the gold amiibo

Just lef the walmart here in Pearland. They put all the gold Mario out earlier already. Registers wont let them sell till midnight, but some person grabbed all 8 and is just sitting in the layaway department waiting till 12:01 to check out. smh....
where is the gif of gollum sitting at customer service surrounded by 8 gold marios. Make it happen dude...
sMkdqNi.jpg

I'm thinking something along the lines of "Silver Mario Playbook"?

Or

"Fantastic (insert exclusive store name here)"
"Rise of the Silver Mario"

I've got a question.   I'm looking to get Rosalina, and according to Brickseek, there's one about 7 miles away that has 5 in stock.   Should I call and make sure, or should I just go look?

I've got a question. I'm looking to get Rosalina, and according to Brickseek, there's one about 7 miles away that has 5 in stock. Should I call and make sure, or should I just go look?
Chances are the instock checker is wrong and there are none. According to brickseek there are 2 stores near me that have 3 villagers each.

Yeah, I was thinking that might be the case.   I've got a Japanese one coming from Amazon.  Was only $35.86.  I figured that wasn't too bad.   And I'm gonna open it anyway.

I'd say its okay to call, you NEVER call when its a low inventory clearance, that special deal you don't want the employee to know about. The whole not calling thing derives from that idea that the associate will realize whats in their hands at the time and would buy it from under you. Possibility they could come back and tell you no just to keep it.

In this case im sure the employees there already know what they have and would have picked it over before it hit the floor. What I do, I don't EVEN ASK for the item itself, I go, "Hi, If I give you a DCPI can you tell me if the item is in stock?" Then they should come back and say "Yeah looks like we have 5" then at that point you can either say "Can you possibly verify that for me?" or just head on out.

I personally think you are putting way to much thought into a 7 mile drive. Just go, you might obtain more in the trip, some of the best finds start with "I randomly stopped into......."

inventory checker for brickseek annoys me tells me they are in stock i call up to find out its wrong any other reliable sites or programs to look up amiibo's?

Anyone spot a DDD at Walmart? I found one and they wouldn't sell it to me because it wasn't in their system or whatever. It's so freaking bizarre.

inventory checker for brickseek annoys me tells me they are in stock i call up to find out its wrong any other reliable sites or programs to look up amiibo's?
brickseek is the best one I've seen so far.

Many times the stock is just wrong on the stores end. Maybe the item was stolen, is missing somewhere in the store or the cashier didn't ring the items up correctly.

Rumor: Bowser misprint may have affected supply due to Nintendo recall.

l3k74Iw.jpg

brickseek is the best one I've seen so far.

Many times the stock is just wrong on the stores end. Maybe the item was stolen, is missing somewhere in the store or the cashier didn't ring the items up correctly.
yeah but it said they had 3 or more of them so i was kinda pissed i understand a error of 1 or something but this said 3 or more in the store just why not fix the issue

yeah but it said they had 3 or more of them so i was kinda pissed i understand a error of 1 or something but this said 3 or more in the store just why not fix the issue
My thoughts is that most likely a scalper bought a bunch at one time and the cashier just rang up one of the amiibo instead of ringing each one up separately. Or, because we are really only looking up the 'rare' ones maybe an employee or customer hard on cash just stole it.

Either way, it's most likely a problem that either Target or Walmart has to fix in their system. Brickseek just reports it for the most part. They are pretty reliable and seem to update quick. I know when a local Target showed one Captain Falcon in stock, I went over there, bought the last one and checked the inventory when I got home to find it at zero. I work at a Target and we had a problem with a lone Marth showing up in the system, the instocks team changed the count to zero and it ended that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back