Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you who are getting the chance to add for store local pickup please be aware.
Some of these stores are getting their shipments in today or tonight on the truck that is coming. Walmart allows pickup for these now online but some stores will cancel the orders because they are not allowed to sell off the truck. However, some stores don't give a shit and allow it. Either way I hope you all get one but don't be surprised if your order is canceled. If it is canceled it will say there was an error processing your payment choice. There is nothing wrong with your payment it's just their generic message.
Lastly, Walmart stores release the preorder state after 48 hours of release which it has been. However, they might be showing they have these but if they are a self checkout store and someone did the swipe swap trick to get them before release then their on hand counts will be off. Again I'm not trying to be negative I am just trying to help those of you who need this info. Like I said before I have a very good friend who is a store manager and we talk about this kind of shit all the time. On a last note if you have a local distribution center in your area the store manager can try and push you an order through as a special request. Only the store manager can do this. Not a CSM, not a department manager, not an assistant, only the store manager. It's up to them though. Good luck all.

Gold Mario on the Walmart website says they have local pickup at the store near me but when I add it to my cart it says We just sold out of this item. Brickseek is showing up as them having None in stock. Cant get there until lunch, maybe i'll get lucky.

Forgot to stop in and mention my Best buy store got like four Fox's in on Friday
I found one yesterday so my store must have gotten some too! And to think I was contemplating not going to check =P

Lastly, Walmart stores release the preorder state after 48 hours of release which it has been. However, they might be showing they have these but if they are a self checkout store and someone did the swipe swap trick to get them before release then their on hand counts will be off. Again I'm not trying to be negative I am just trying to help those of you who need this info. Like I said before I have a very good friend who is a store manager and we talk about this kind of shit all the time. On a last note if you have a local distribution center in your area the store manager can try and push you an order through as a special request. Only the store manager can do this. Not a CSM, not a department manager, not an assistant, only the store manager. It's up to them though. Good luck all.
What does "Availability Unknown" mean? In my experience it's either in the system or not so this must mean they've experienced conflicting stock issues or something.

Also how can we find where the distribution centers are? Searching in Maps doesn't seem to be the way to go.

Anyone know the number for GM on brickseek?

Luckily, no cancellation email yet from Wal-mart, but still no store pick confirm either. The website says it will be ready for pickup by 10:00 a.m. Really, Wal-mart? It takes four hours to find a product on the floor and hold it? I guess when you make most of your profit selling enormous jars of pickles three cents cheaper than everyone else, you don't give a shit about in-store pick-ups. 

Luckily, no cancellation email yet from Wal-mart, but still no store pick confirm either. The website says it will be ready for pickup by 10:00 a.m. Really, Wal-mart? It takes four hours to find a product on the floor and hold it? I guess when you make most of your profit selling enormous jars of pickles three cents cheaper than everyone else, you don't give a shit about in-store pick-ups.
In my store the pick-up area is only open from 10am to 10pm. This might be why you can't pick it up until 10am.

Called the 2 Walmart's I ordered from and both of them said they don't have it in the store but are having truck shipments coming in (but they don't know if it'll be on it).

It looks like a toss up right now if any store actually has it.

I got an email saying mine was ready to pick up and than 25 mins later I got an email with a refund. Seems odd to me that I got a pick up email. It was worth a shot though.

I found one yesterday so my store must have gotten some too! And to think I was contemplating not going to check =P

What does "Availability Unknown" mean? In my experience it's either in the system or not so this must mean they've experienced conflicting stock issues or something.

Also how can we find where the distribution centers are? Searching in Maps doesn't seem to be the way to go.

Anyone know the number for GM on brickseek?
you'll have to ask the store manager for certainty with a distribution center in your area. Also here is a screenshot of the UPC and item ID from there handheld inventory tracker[attachment=13191:image.jpg] just zoom in. There's a glare but I was in a hurry. Top right hand corner.

My Toad Amiibos from Best Buy and Amazon were supposedly delivered on 3/20 but unfortunately UPS did jot deliver either to my house. Yet again, the UPS delivery person has lost my packages.

Amazon gave a refund and Best Buy can't find one to replace it.

Good job UPS.

you'll have to ask the store manager for certainty with a distribution center in your area. Also here is a screenshot of the UPC and item ID from there handheld inventory tracker just zoom in. There's a glare but I was in a hurry. Top right hand corner.
That number actually didn't work for me, I found a different one elsewhere that did =/ Weird, but thanks.

Just a heads up to those of you doing in-store pickup and receive an email that it is ready for pickup and then it says it was cancelled.  The walmart pickup system is either screwy or the employee incompetence because this happened with the white playstation headset I ordered a few months ago.  I went to the store to find out what was going on and was ready to ask for a manager but the order was in fact there and ready for pick-up.   I'm not sure why it went to a cancelled status but if you got an email saying it's ready for pickup it should be there waiting for you. 

Is there a way to do cash for in store pickup on mobile? Payment still giving me errors and my previous order is still pending though I got a "can not find" cancellation email 2 hours ago.

Just a heads up to those of you doing in-store pickup and receive an email that it is ready for pickup and then it says it was cancelled. The walmart pickup system is either screwy or the employee incompetence because this happened with the white playstation headset I ordered a few months ago. I went to the store to find out what was going on and was ready to ask for a manager but the order was in fact there and ready for pick-up. I'm not sure why it went to a cancelled status but if you got an email saying it's ready for pickup it should be there waiting for you.
I got an email that said ready for pickup and then 25 mins or so later got an email for a refund. It's not close otherwise I would still go.

Aren't you in Houston KemperJones? Or maybe I remembered wrong. But I looked this morning and non of the store showed any in stock.
I'm in the south suburbs of Chicago. There were none out here, but my dad is going to pick it up near him and ship to me from Southern IL.

If anyone goes to their store. Look at the electronics check out desk
Look as in see if it's behind it? Like holding for someone to pick up but missed it? I had one in stock 12 mins away that got cancelled due to not being available or whatevs. Is it worth going out of the way to check it out then after I'm off?

Are there any confirmations of people finding this in stores yet? I'm wondering when to plan my trips there. 

If it's coming in on the trucks you only get one shot.  Either today or tomorrow.

I went against my rule of never ever stepping foot into a Walmart, but I managed to get a Goldie today. Pretty surprised Walmart didn't screw up my in-store pickup order. They did put some crappy sticker on it though that's impossible to get off. :whistle2:/

DSC_0245.JPG

I went against my rule of never ever stepping foot into a Walmart, but I managed to get a Goldie today. Pretty surprised Walmart didn't screw up my in-store pickup order. They did put some crappy sticker on it though that's impossible to get off. :whistle2:/

DSC_0245.JPG
I guess it is too much to hope that they had any more? Did you just place your order when you posted earlier? I searched on my phone prior to you and it said "out of stock" at that store. Glad you got one though.

My in-store order is still processing, and says it will be ready by 10:00 a.m. (it's 11:40 right now). I'm expecting a cancellation, but wouldn't be surprised either way. Wal-Mart is a mismanaged dump. It's like a cross between a flea market and a rodeo. 

My in-store order is still processing, and says it will be ready by 10:00 a.m. (it's 11:40 right now). I'm expecting a cancellation, but wouldn't be surprised either way. Wal-Mart is a mismanaged dump. It's like a cross between a flea market and a rodeo.
What's weird is I got an email saying it was unavailable, but online it still says processing...so maybe they're still looking for it? Can't stay like that forever, I hope.

That happened to me before with a pick-up order. It never actually updated but had been ready to pick up for a whole day. I even got called lazy by someone here for making a joke at the expense of a hypothetical extremely lazy employee taking his time to get the order because I'd be walking right in to the entrance and picking it up instead of having to walk to the back of the store (shows what that guy knew though since the store pick-up is in the back of the store right by the entertainment section) If it still hasn't updated in a few more hours, I'd call the store and ask if they can check on it. That's what I ended up doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back