Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an FYI: It seems like some Long Island NY stores are having Gold Mario pop up for site to store. I placed an order an hour ago and it hasn't been cancelled yet.
Well it was a success. I picked up my gold Mario. It took about 4 hours to get the pick up email but it all worked out

Well it was a success. I picked up my gold Mario. It took about 4 hours to get the pick up email but it all worked out
Which one in LI did you get it from and what time did you order and pick up? Also, were anymore left?

I've been trying since the afternoon and with different CCs and they canceled. Eventually I drove by after work and the lady said they've been out since last Friday.

I'll just clarify, he had eight in his cart, the limit was 2, even if the infant child would count, which he doesn't because children are the spawn of satan; he was over the limit. Also, if you could just go ahead and have that meme done by tonight, that'd be great, m'kay.

Not disagreeing about the children part, but I hear stories like yours all the time and none of what is going on in these stories of people buying multiples has had any impact whatsoever on me having all 36 amiibos at retail price or anyone else that knows how to purchase these things. It's not hard to pre-order dupes and use the money made from the dupes to fund the purchase of all 36. We are buying plastic, not conducting rocket science type experiments here people.

I come on this thread to see if there is any news about wave 4 amiibos, and could care less if some Walmart neck beard employee stuffed a gold mario behind the counter for himself because he was "shady" resulting in some CAG with a ketchup stained super mario bros shirt feeling betrayed by it. How is that type of news helping anyone? No one cares if some CAG was 4th in line at bestbuy and missed out because there were only 3 meta knights and you thought you were more deserving because your skin is more sensitive to the cold and your neck beard was better trimmed than te 3rd guy in line.

No one cares if I listed NO TRADES on Craigslist for some amiibos that I was selling and some guy tried to offer me his Star Wars cookie jar.

People care about you buying a gold amiibo for them and selling it in here for what you paid for it.

The wave 4 wait period is crazy. I feel like so many have dropped out of this game it's just sad ..............but lets be honest if you dropped out its because you only joined because of the hype not because you actually wanted theses, still sad thou

BYE BYE TO ALL THE AMIIBROS WHO SAID GOODBYE :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:(  

Which one in LI did you get it from and what time did you order and pick up? Also, were anymore left?

I've been trying since the afternoon and with different CCs and they canceled. Eventually I drove by after work and the lady said they've been out since last Friday.
I ordered online around 4pm at the Commack store. I didn't get my pick up email until around 7:30pm. When I went there I didn't see anymore. They had mine set aside. I on,y saw it available for pickup at Commack for about 15 mins earlier. I just go luck because I kept F 5'ing while I was at work

Rumor: Rosalina restock at a few Targets.

This picture made me check the inventory in my area.

Oj4SHk1.jpg

If you are near this store, it's worth a check! Good luck!

ia4RTmr.png

Rumor: Rosalina restock at a few Targets.
This picture made me check the inventory in my area.
Oj4SHk1.jpg

If you are near this store, it's worth a check! Good luck!
ia4RTmr.png
i put some zip code from tx and to west coast few target stores have small stock. no go for mo or ks or east coast.

Ok, well, my mom talked to a walmart employee today and found out my local store will most likely not be getting any Toad Amiibo's. Not sure what to make of this since someone else said 12 was on the way. After looking through gamestops Toad availability the 10-15 gamestops within 100 miles of me are all now low stock or no stock at all. This got me thinking I better not risk not getting one now so I hopped on to newegg and saw they had just put some up for order so I got an order in for $12.99 and $2.99 shipping. I ordered my samus from them and they shipped it in a box so I hope they do toad the same. Now I'm starting to realize nintendo must be making 1 amiibo per 1,000 people wanting them. Everyone with treasure tracker wants a toad not to mention those who simply want to have the complete smb series. Either nintendo severely underestimated the demand of Toad or hoarders hoarded all of them up preordering all they could and still ordering them when they go up because today on newegg was the first opportunity I've had to buy one from a major outlet. litepink offered me one earlier today at cost trying to help a fellow Cag out before I found this out and I'm truly grateful. Would been all over it but usps been losing my mail lately and newegg I think ships UPS which at least brings it to the door. Just hope the order goes through and Toad isn't crushed or broken. He was still up on newegg a few minutes ago and I ordered about 4 hours ago so I got hope. 

Snagged a Gold Mario at San Bernadino, CA Walmart earlier today. Checked local inventory at 2am last night and he popped up at several nearby stores. Ordered in-store pick-up at 6 different Walmarts and all got cancelled this morning except for the 1. Well worth the hour long drive to go grab it instead of supporting an ebay scalper.

Thanks for the tip on Ike and Marth. I think I'm going for it considering how scarce Ike is around where I am. When he does show up he's "gone within minutes" is what I'm told. So I just got myself Ike. I probably shouldn't contemplate on Marth for too long but I'm still thinking about it...

I also started snooping around amazon uk for other amiibos. I was literally about purchase Wii FIt Trainer when the one I was looking at was snagged before I could actually finalize the order.

Is Toad really getting that hard to find?  I just saw about 10 in various stores as I drove to that Walmart that cancelled my Gold Mario order in case it was dumped on the sales floor.

Is Toad really getting that hard to find? I just saw about 10 in various stores as I drove to that Walmart that cancelled my Gold Mario order in case it was dumped on the sales floor.
toad kinda hard to find but he/she is not rare. some stores sold out on 1st day, some stores like toysrus or walmart have more than 8 or nothing. Right now toad is rare. give it 2-3 more weeks, no need to pay more than $13 on toad. also, target have 25% off on amiibo's this sunday. pick up extra figure and swap for toad later under $10 :)

Ok, well, my mom talked to a walmart employee today and found out my local store will most likely not be getting any Toad Amiibo's. Not sure what to make of this since someone else said 12 was on the way. After looking through gamestops Toad availability the 10-15 gamestops within 100 miles of me are all now low stock or no stock at all. This got me thinking I better not risk not getting one now so I hopped on to newegg and saw they had just put some up for order so I got an order in for $12.99 and $2.99 shipping. I ordered my samus from them and they shipped it in a box so I hope they do toad the same. Now I'm starting to realize nintendo must be making 1 amiibo per 1,000 people wanting them. Everyone with treasure tracker wants a toad not to mention those who simply want to have the complete smb series. Either nintendo severely underestimated the demand of Toad or hoarders hoarded all of them up preordering all they could and still ordering them when they go up because today on newegg was the first opportunity I've had to buy one from a major outlet. litepink offered me one earlier today at cost trying to help a fellow Cag out before I found this out and I'm truly grateful. Would been all over it but usps been losing my mail lately and newegg I think ships UPS which at least brings it to the door. Just hope the order goes through and Toad isn't crushed or broken. He was still up on newegg a few minutes ago and I ordered about 4 hours ago so I got hope.
toads been thrown around all common as f lately . Check now in stock.net

Man... My story. I get my email to pickup my Gold Mario. Email says 10am - 10pm is pickup. I get there and to the pickup counter at 945pm, I hit the button, wait. Watch employees walk past me not even asking..

Finally older greeter lady who helped me when I walked into the store hunted someone down. They were then trying to say "Oh we stop pickups at 9pm" I told them that isnt what email says... They were "Yea we know, but usually all the people who know how to do this leave around 9pm"

Either way someone who does work the system in Photo section came over and she got me checked out. So end story, Yep, I got my Gold Mario. :) After all this... think its really worth holding onto now.... Had to drive out 25 mins just to get it.

Man... My story. I get my email to pickup my Gold Mario. Email says 10am - 10pm is pickup. I get there and to the pickup counter at 945pm, I hit the button, wait. Watch employees walk past me not even asking..

Finally older greeter lady who helped me when I walked into the store hunted someone down. They were then trying to say "Oh we stop pickups at 9pm" I told them that isnt what email says... They were "Yea we know, but usually all the people who know how to do this leave around 9pm"

Either way someone who does work the system in Photo section came over and she got me checked out. So end story, Yep, I got my Gold Mario. :) After all this... think its really worth holding onto now.... Had to drive out 25 mins just to get it.
Yeah all the Walmarts around me do the exact same thing. The person who works the pick up / layaway desk leaves at 9pm even though the emails say it closes at 10. Had to wait over 45 minutes one night to get something I had ordered cause I showed up at 9:05 and they were already gone lol.

toads been thrown around all common as f lately . Check now in stock.net
I've had nowinstock alerts setup since the beginning and by the time I got to check him out he was gone. Thank goodness I got my newegg order in without having to pay much over what I would in store. My walmart has not gotten a single toad in as of yet. I asked at my local gamestop and they said theirs had all went to preorders. Anyways, after playing mario party 10 last night I can say I really like the game and doing the challenges. I don't get the bad reviews on the game and yes I was playing by myself. I've only played amiibo mode and bowser mode so far and it was a blast.
11052412_895040040538336_7613496308797096115_n.jpg

LINE etiquette question....

I joined last week but am hesitant to post a deal there due to the alert system.   But yesterday when Marth and Wii Fit Trainer went live on Amazon.De (or amazon.co.uk, possibly both!) I don't believe anyone posted in the LINE app.

I just want to ask so I don't tick people off, but wouldn't that have been a prime opportunity to utilize the app?  Please let me know so I can try and post next time I notice something like this, or if imports don't count (or somehow it *was* posted in LINE) please advise.

I am very new to the LINE app and want to make positive contributions.  Thanks!

I'm not a fan of mario party 10. Amiibo party was ok, just lazy ass board design. The few times I played bowser party the game ended within a few rounds. I do enjoy a good portion of the mini games which is nice.

With Zelda Wii U delayed I'm a little concerned on how this fall is looking. Hopefully Star Fox comes out and I'm sure they'll announce something at E3. F-Zero perhaps?

LINE etiquette question....

I joined last week but am hesitant to post a deal there due to the alert system. But yesterday when Marth and Wii Fit Trainer went live on Amazon.De (or amazon.co.uk, possibly both!) I don't believe anyone posted in the LINE app.

I just want to ask so I don't tick people off, but wouldn't that have been a prime opportunity to utilize the app? Please let me know so I can try and post next time I notice something like this, or if imports don't count (or somehow it *was* posted in LINE) please advise.

I am very new to the LINE app and want to make positive contributions. Thanks!
Go ahead. Just don't spam the alert channel with bs.

Go ahead. Just don't spam the alert channel with bs.
I Agree; as long as you don't post any commons everything is good. Ike, King DDD, unicorns, gold mario, import alternatives. They all are fine, please no more Megaman and Sonic LOL. I would hesitate on Toad...some people might still need them but who knows xD.

I've kicked around this idea, but I have four years worth of eShop software that I'd really like to transfer over to the new hardware.

Also, I don't want to be juggling two 3DS systems...I just want one pocket-friendly handheld that I can carry around with me on a daily basis. Since the XL is too big for that, in both it's "Old" and "New" forms, I'm still on the original 3DS hardware.
Sort of off topic, but are you able to have you NNID on different consoles? I've got my 3DS XL, and my N3DS XL and I'd like to play games on both (keep em at different places) but just not sure if that's possible -- especially with the same games?

We need more signups for a CAG Smash Wii U tournament!

Sign up here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/343791-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-cag-tournament-amiibo-for-1st-place/

The winner can choose one of the following amiibo: Villager, DDD, Ike, or Gold Mario!
Does the worst loser get to pick a prize too, cuz if so I'm in!

Are they even going to be at E3? They skipped it the last... two years?
False. They were there. They just did directs instead of a live show and they usually announce their fall line up then. 2013 is when they announced mario 3d world along with donkey Kong country returns and I believe wind waker hd.

Right now you'll have xenoblade and star fox are the two big fall releases. They also have mario maker. Likely will be one or two other games to be announced. Yoshi wolly world probably a fall release too.

They need to have some REALLY good games to show at E3 with Zelda not being there. 2015 lineup is looking bad.
well except for already announced crap and new 3rd rate stuff, if they even show up at all or just do some cheasy miiverse video showing, most likely they will just breifly discuss the pay to play new venture with heavy microtransactions cell phone games. seeing how they are distanting themselves from their biggest market and cutting back money, anything good will only show up at tgs and be japan only. did here a rumor that they might announce their new type of amiibo which is a disc or card at aroung the same price but work for multiple games, still a rip off since they wont properly support western studios and have that huge tax on releasing in japan where they have to give part of their profits and pay a 3rd party studio to release their game, its crap and we shouldnt have to support a dwindling japanese game industry with their bad works, big reason you see alot of big name people leaving so they can make quality games without limits and not cell phone crap which is the big revenue over their

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back