Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an email late last night to pick up my Gold Mario that I ordered Thursday.  It took 48 hours for them to send pick-up confirmation.  I'll still be surprised if they have it.

Ok well more than likely its a miscount.
It's either
A. STOLEN
B. DIFFRENT AMIIBO SCANNED IN PLACE OF IT
C. LOST
D. ACTUALLY THERE (.0000001% CHANCE)

regardless the new revisions for amiibo at target doesnt have any set peg locations for villager. If you were to give an employee the dpci it wouldnt have a salesfloor location.
This is what I thought. I was actually more curious as to what the definition of "on hand qty" is
I mean, seems pretty obvious. But I don't know.

After six or so cancellation emails from various Walmarts one went through for a Gold Mario.

I think the employee that plucked it was pretty spiteful, it had several super sticky pickup labels wrapped around the packaging.

Whatever dick, I got my amiibo.

After six or so cancellation emails from various Walmarts one went through for a Gold Mario.

I think the employee that plucked it was pretty spiteful, it had several super sticky pickup labels wrapped around the packaging.

Pictures cause now im curious

Sweet baby Jesus, walked into Walmart expecting to just do some grocery shopping and ended up finding 4 Gold Mario's. I never get lucky like that

Wow, what an idiot

How? Details, please.
I went to CS desk with my two amiibos and New Super Mario Bros Wii. Told him I wanted to PM Target, and he said "25% off? OK."

He does his typing and such for about 5 mins, then he rings in the game. I tell him my rewards phone number he enters it, then GCU was taken off of everything, even the original $13 for each Amiibo (Link and Kirby). I got each one for $7.50. $2.90 off of each for the PM and $2.60 off each for GCU.

RVZE0H4.jpg

I had about 20 cancelled Gold Mario (and instantly cancelled) orders through multiple Wal-Marts and finally one went through (a store that had cancelled numerous ones previous.) It was funny because I went in last night to ask about them and the guy swore they had no more and were getting no more despite showing stock. Today when I went in and picked up my internet order he was the guy who was working the back and had to bring them out to me. :)

Left the store with 2 today, so I can confirm they are out there.

I feel your pain. Mine was just like that and whe n I removed the tape, it gives my Gold Mario A foggy view.
You may already know this, but lighter fluid works wonders removing stickers and residue from packages. Just don't get any on the edge part of the cardboard because sometimes it can soak in and make a splotchy edgemark. Used it to get stickers off hot wheels for years. Just give it time to soak into the sticker and it wipes off.

you ordered about 20? maybe that's why they cancelled them XD
no only 1 at a time. I ordered one and shortly after would get a cancelation email, so I'd try again and order 1. After 20 cancellations I gave up. I even called one place and they said they would hold one. An hour later I called to make sure it is there as I was getting ready to leave, and they "sold" it. Oh well. They had six in stock, and I just wanted one. :( I have a feeling walmart buddies are taking them. Dicks. A reason I try to avoid walmart

You may already know this, but lighter fluid works wonders removing stickers and residue from packages. Just don't get any on the edge part of the cardboard because sometimes it can soak in and make a splotchy edgemark. Used it to get stickers off hot wheels for years. Just give it time to soak into the sticker and it wipes off.
great info! I will try that this week.
ty

Yup this exactly. But eBay prices just seem to dictate the market and peoples thoughts. Gotta think ahead :D/

Also why are people looking to actively trade wave 4 Amiibos? They're not out yet so are they looking to buy someone's preorder? Doesn't make sense.
I could actually get my hands on most of the Japanese Wave 4 within a week or two if I wanted to pay $60 each. There's Chinese factory workers selling them online. Insane prices, yes, but they can be had right now (well, every one minus Lucina which should be an indicator for how hard she will be to get).

:( I have a feeling walmart buddies are taking them. Dicks. A reason I try to avoid walmart
I wouldn't be shock, I had went to walmart when it first open in the morning with no one else outside.

The workers claim that they had only had 2 of them and they sold out 2 days before release.

Amiibo are becoming too popular even the store employees are taking them

Did the good parts of that guy getting busted get deleted? not seeing anything between 11:30am EST through 12:01pm EST.

Ferrari Racer,
would you take a mint boxed Rosalina (USA) for that extra Gold Mario?

I had about 20 cancelled Gold Mario (and instantly cancelled) orders through multiple Wal-Marts and finally one went through (a store that had cancelled numerous ones previous.) It was funny because I went in last night to ask about them and the guy swore they had no more and were getting no more despite showing stock. Today when I went in and picked up my internet order he was the guy who was working the back and had to bring them out to me. :)

Left the store with 2 today, so I can confirm they are out there.
Did he say anything like, "Must have just gotten them in." or surprised at all? I had a store like this and if it shows stock I can't help but think they should correct it, or admit someone's hiding them lol

Did he say anything like, "Must have just gotten them in." or surprised at all? I had a store like this and if it shows stock I can't help but think they should correct it, or admit someone's hiding them lol
He didn't say anything. He knew. He didn't want to take the time to look for them.

When it comes to Wal-Mart it's more often than not that you're dealing with incompetent workers.

Lol so I got really bored and went to 5 different stores that were close to each other. Common amiibos everywhere. Was hoping to find something somewhat rare...

Oh I just noticed an extra Sonic I ordered at Walmart has been available to pick up for a while and I forgot about it until now. It says pick up by today... will I get a refund tomorrow?

I saw regular Mario from smb series out at TRU today. I grabbed 2 but they wouldn't sell them to me at the register. No big deal as I suspect he will be very common but I almost had him :)

Lol so I got really bored and went to 5 different stores that were close to each other. Common amiibos everywhere. Was hoping to find something somewhat rare...

Oh I just noticed an extra Sonic I ordered at Walmart has been available to pick up for a while and I forgot about it until now. It says pick up by today... will I get a refund tomorrow?
It takes a few days. You'll get two emails. One email will say the pick up window has expired. Then you will get a "returned/payment adjustment" email.

Other than the new amiibo wave (it's stupid how much I want Duckhunt), I don't see much of anything else but bad/stupid news sadly. The virtual console/eshop announcements always make me want to hurl though. XD

I lol'd at the Limited Edition with knitting Yoshi.

I just want to dial back and say it was a "rumored" leak and could be fake. Can't trust anything near April 1st, but for some reason this particular rumored leak has a lot of consistent buzz.

Other than the new amiibo wave (it's stupid how much I want Duckhunt), I don't see much of anything else but bad/stupid news sadly. The virtual console/eshop announcements always make me want to hurl though. XD

I lol'd at the Limited Edition with knitting Yoshi.
A lot of people have wanted a knitted Yoshi since they showed him off last year. Imagine the eBay gold for that one...
3Ckf6mf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back