Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Zzzzzzzzzzzz preordered wave 4 over a month ago. Wake me up when wooly Yoshi is available :)

Definitely only picking and choosing outside the SSB series tho Nintendo is milking this to death

Also, props to the LINE app and people who actually use it correctly for Alerts...fantastic idea and keeps people from having to f5 the thread every second :)

This has happened to pre-orders on amiami for Bandai stuff before. Stuff sells out in minutes once it goes live. The good thing about that is they put exactly when the pre-orders will go up so everyone is ready.
Other things that come to mind are Comic-Con tickets or concert tickets.

Tell that to the hundreds of Majoras Mask orders that got cancelled at Best Buy...when theres a limit its one per account/address even though they dont specifically say that. I found out that out after the fact lol :)
That would be pretty crazy if BBY really only did one per account. For every character? Seems off. Guess we will find out though.

I don't mean to get you down but it's free shipping when you order at least 3. So you could have thrown in an extra character and it would have been about the same price.
It was a "Oh shit they're up! Grab both FE characters and deal with the rest later." Also thought I had the free shipping still from Elite so wasn't expecting that. Still, $32 is better than $32+ for one through a scalper so I can't complain too much.

But damn this is a crazy adrenaline thing where you don't think and just click without thinking. My parents said that it was like for Power Ranger toys when I was young minus the internet. If they found any they bought them without thinking whether I had them yet and returned the duplicates later.

I thought I would be more productive at work after getting my orders placed for Lucina and Robin. Yet I'm still looking at this thread. 

Fortunately, I teach and we had a half day. My students were amused by me F5ing Target's website on the Smart Board, but of course when I actually went to teach, Jiggly sold out

Just think about all the people that didn't pop on the internet last night or today for whatever reason.  Coming back to log on and see all this.

I'm gonna try to get some pre orders in on GameStop when they go live, but I'm not gonna chase these things. If I get some, great, if not, I'm not gonna sweat it. I've put way too much time, money and effort for these things and I can't justify it anymore.

WoW took a shower for work tonight and BB is Dead and Gone WTF i been wait all morning WTF o_0 this shit is not getting any better SMH

This has happened to pre-orders on amiami for Bandai stuff before. Stuff sells out in minutes once it goes live. The good thing about that is they put exactly when the pre-orders will go up so everyone is ready.
Other things that come to mind are Comic-Con tickets or concert tickets.

That would be pretty crazy if BBY really only did one per account. For every character? Seems off. Guess we will find out though.
They don't, they did the same thing with Toad preorders limiting them to 1 per order, but they don't cancel if you made multiple orders. They only cancel it for Majoras Mask 3ds xl because they later found out they wayyyyy oversold. In the case of that one, canceling people who ordered more than 1 per account wasn't even enough, they had to cancel half the people that ordered only 1 as well.

Damn I missed out on all the BB ones. Did jigglypuff go up on target? I see the placeholder for it currently
It did.

here's the updates for today that I'm adding to the OP right now along with Nintendo Direct news that I added yesterday

[SIZE=medium]-Target exclusive Jigglypuff was available to pre-order for approximately 7 minutes this morning, 4/2.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]-Best Buy had all of Wave 4 (minus exclusives) up for pre-order this afternoon, 4/2. Robin and Lucina lasted 3-5 minutes while Wario, Charizard, and Pac-Man lasted a few minutes more.
-Jigglypuff will be exclusive to Target and Greninja is exclusive to Toys R Us. Reports are pre-orders will go live for Greninja on 4/3.
[/SIZE]

It did.

here's the updates for today that I'm adding to the OP right now along with Nintendo Direct news that I added yesterday

[SIZE=medium]-Target exclusive Jigglypuff was available to pre-order for approximately 7 minutes this morning, 4/2.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]-Best Buy had all of Wave 4 (minus exclusives) up for pre-order this afternoon, 4/2. Robin and Lucina lasted 3-5 minutes while Wario, Charizard, and Pac-Man lasted a few minutes more.
-Jigglypuff will be exclusive to Target and Greninja is exclusive to Toys R Us. Reports are pre-orders will go live for Greninja on 4/3.
[/SIZE]
OMG, thank you for doing all of this. Not knowing what's going on/happening only makes missing out on pre-orders worse.

On an unrelated note, I think I'm done with Amiibo. When pretty much everything sells out at a retailer in 20 minutes, it's not a good sign.

It did.

[/SIZE]
This is fucking ridiculous but thanks for the update. I missed it all. I wanted Robin and Lucina too.

It did.

-Target exclusive Jigglypuff was available to pre-order for approximately 7 minutes this morning, 4/2.
-Best Buy had all of Wave 4 (minus exclusives) up for pre-order this afternoon, 4/2. Robin and Lucina lasted 3-5 minutes while Wario, Charizard, and Pac-Man lasted a few minutes more.

Thanks for the update. The moment I actually had work to do, they go up

I forgot I made an account ages ago but I'm finally going to stop lurking. Dunno if I'll contribute much, some posters here are usually way ahead of me.

But my update. Missed Jiggly this morning.

Best Buy I got an order in for Wario, Charizard, and Pacman. Saw Robin and Lucina both vanish from my cart as I tried to check out with just those two originally =[

Guess it's time to head to gamestop...

Called my local Gamestop and they already had over 20 people in line and they weren't sure if they were even able to get that many. Honestly, fuck this. 

I forgot I made an account ages ago but I'm finally going to stop lurking. Dunno if I'll contribute much, some posters here are usually way ahead of me.

But my update. Missed Jiggly this morning.

Best Buy I got an order in for Wario, Charizard, and Pacman. Saw Robin and Lucina both vanish from my cart as I tried to check out with just those two originally =[

Guess it's time to head to gamestop...
This dude is a definition of a lurker lol account since 12 and 1st post today

where are you guys getting all your amiibo info from?i had no idea about jiggly or green ninja till now.
From @AmiiboAlerts ;)

Really though there are many different places posting info, sometimes not the most reliable.

e:

reddit

neogaf

CAG

First person at Mays Landing Gamestop (not Hamilton Mall.. standalone) .. apparently there is a pack of "Smash characters" which includes every those 6 for $77

Missed Jigglypuff, got in a Pacman order on Bestbuy. I have someone waiting in person for me at Gamestop. Time to wait out in front of Target again in May!

For the people who had their Best Buy preorders cancelled did your order status get the "Payment Validated" checkmark first or did it not reach that point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back