Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm imagining Jigglypuff won't be overly difficult to get on launch if it's anything like Rosalina. At least in my location. They got a ton of Rosalina in and only 5 or 6 people were in line when I got there slightly after they opened. 

#2 in line and all bus ness was sold out by the time they managed to get to checkout. I'm glad I got ness though, upset about not getting robin and lucina but mostly overall happy.

GameStop site is still down. What a joke. 

Though I do take solace in the fact that every minute it's down means a minute they're losing out on other sales.

I was able to get the 6 pack and splatoon 3 pack ordered at my store. Took about 45 minutes to process and I was 2nd in line

So I was out for 2 hours at my GameStop of choice. Sad thing is I was first in line! The systems were that slow. These preorder receipts say I got every I came for, but I'm still holding my breath at this point.

Did any Jigglys reappear while I was gone? There's just too many pages now guys.

Edit: Confirmation emails just in. But I got three of them? What is the world?

For people that have used it before, how long did it take for you guys to receive the order in the mail?  They told me I have a estimated delivery time of June 8th.  Doesn't seem right but curious if it usually comes closer to release date.  After waiting until 250, I was able to get my order in for Ness, Lucina, and Robin after missing the last two from my cart from Best Buy.

Now I'm going to become part of the problem, planning to get an extra Lucina and Robin to trade for Ness.  Not thrilled!

GameStop site is still down. What a joke. 

Though I do take solace in the fact that every minute it's down means a minute they're losing out on other sales.

I just got back from gamestop and my order went thru about 20 mins ago first lucina became sold out while in my cart then robin, then 3 errors, and all with crazy load times.  At first I was like is the 6-pack they offer individually packed or just all put in a 6-pack boxing like 3pack splatoon and they didn't know.  We put the 6 pack and 6 individual and went to check out to find it removes the 6-pack.  Its just a way for them to easy order all 6 instead of individual clicking for wave 5+ reference. If we didn't spend 10 mins loading the 6 individuals into the cart I probably would have gotten lucina and robin in time.

Can't believe it sold out that quickly.  I was second in line and checked out at 3:55 EDT with a bundle.

What's with all of the double posts I'm seeing lately that are 5-10 minutes apart? Are people clicking the post button, camping a site for Amiibos, and coming back and clicking it again? Crazy folks.

On topic, I've been sitting here at my comp and checking everything every few minutes. I know that as soon as I give up, they'll pop up.

Wife stood in line for 2 hours for our collection... Nothing...

Got to hand it to GS customers and staff though as they let her go to the front because of her being 8 months pregnant with my 3 year old daughter as well. Some decent people at least she met.

I promised her whatever she wants for her doing this for me and she just wants a foot rub and a Diet Dr Pepper. A true champ right there...

What's with all of the double posts I'm seeing lately that are 5-10 minutes apart? Are people clicking the post button, camping a site for Amiibos, and coming back and clicking it again? Crazy folks.

On topic, I've been sitting here at my comp and checking everything every few minutes. I know that as soon as I give up, they'll pop up.
I think some peoples' phones do it (mine included). It gets stuck or something and then won't post and then auto posts later.

I just don't want to have to spend $60 for Pac-Man :(
I wouldn't worry about obtaining a Pac Man. You will get one. Even though I do not think he is common, I do not think he is as popular as Charizard and Wario for whatever reason. If you really cant get one pm me maybe I can help for a lot less than $60.

I waited 2 hours to get ness ended up getting 2 ness, and the 6 pack. Took forever. But i am very patient. congrats to others as well.

Pac Man's available to buy on Best Buy, supposedly, even though I just get errors.

Edit: Worse is, I don't know why I'm even trying. I loathe 3D Pac Man.

Got to the store at 11:30; waited patiently and was second in line. Once it was 12:45 I had to go back to work as I was really stretching my lunch break. At this point in time we didn't even get one order in. I had a good idea and asked if I could just buy a gift card for the amount and have the sales person do the transaction for me even if I wasn't there.

Once I got back to work I got the confirmation for the 6 pack. Jonathan @ GameStop in Wilsonville was da real MVP.

Seems like Lucina and Robin were the first to go then Ness followed by Pacman.

Dat twist. It seems for this wave...

Unicorn: Lucina, Robin

Rare: Ness (GS exclusive)

Semi Rare: Wario

Uncommon: Charizard, Pac man (Sonic/Megaman-esque)

Common: None

Can't believe it sold out that quickly. I was second in line and checked out at 3:55 EST with a bundle.
Same here. The computers kept going down and crashing, but around 3:55 mine went through as well. Wanted to get the Splatoon 3 pack, Splatoon individuals, and an extra Ness since I got fucked hard by Jiggly this morning, but I felt so bad for the employees and the other people that I was just happy with the bundle. Will have to try and track down Jiggly on my own, hope I can manage a Green Ninja tomorrow, and then just look for the Splatoon ones elsewhere.

Did BB already sell out of the Splatoon 3 pack?

Got Ness and Charizard after 30 min of waiting. Lot of hilarious banter.

Apparently 1 dude screwed the whole line over. Wanted to buy the bundle but didnt know how much he had in the bank, order failed and by the time they got back in Robin and Lucina were gone

Pac-man will be just as common as Sonic and Megaman. IE: You can buy both of them right now.

The third party characters are in smash because of their universal popularity. Why would they make them uncommon?

Were they not supposed to tell everyone when pre-orders were going to be available? I thought not knowing when they'd go live was what everyone has been complaining about for well over a month on here.
Not when you know your system can't handle the rush. All the times preorders have just randomly come available, I've been able to get them. This is the first time I might miss out, so you won't find me in the group that complains about the unknown.

I'm thankful I got a Ness. But my store only let us do 1 per person. Laaaaame. Hopefully I can trade my way into another one. Or get one online whenever that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back