Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew Ness would be a popular one. After I found out that he was a store exclusive, my hopes of getting one have pretty much went down the drain. Unfortunately I have a job and can't go wait in line at Gamestop all day to pre-order the damn thing. It would be nice if they had them online for pre-order and it would be even nicer if they didn't do this retailer exclusive crap, it ruins it for everyone and just enables the scalpers to profit more and sell them for $50 online. I want the damn Ness figure for MSRP, I want Ness pretty badly, most I would pay is $20, which people would call absurd, but $50 is the price of a damn new game! No way I'd pay that for any Amiibo. 

For everyone that is reallu upset about not getting what you wanted just stay positive. I was really butt hurt about the guy on CAG that bragged about camping for 12 hours AT MY LOCAL TARGET for the MM N3DS XL i wanted to try for. I drove 15 miles with a buddy to another one a hour and a half before opening and everyon had lines and shit.

Then last week i was able to call my store who said they answered several hundred calls about them and i asked and they said they had two and i was the first to call about it, i almost gave up but was able to rush to my store down the road in about 2 minutes and get one at like 11am
shockingly. :)

Does anyone have a link for the charizard amiibo for gamestop. Im on the mobile site (which is working) but i cant find any of the new amiibo at all. 

Still at work and called the closest GS near my workplace. Girl there said that she just got in but knows that people are still waiting in line to try and preorder even though the system is down. Said I'm welcome to join the line but it's about 25 people there.

Gosh, sounds like I should have tried harder for Lucina than Ness. I really didn't think the Fire Emblem characters would turn out to be more scarce than the kid from Earthbound. Oh well, I still have Amazon. 

Anyone else still refreshing those Amazon pages? Did preorders there already go up?

Still at work and called the closest GS near my workplace. Girl there said that she just got in but knows that people are still waiting in line to try and preorder even though the system is down. Said I'm welcome to join the line but it's about 25 people there.
May want to call some others man. I walked in at 2:07 CST 6 people deep. Even though I waited about an hour and a half I was able to get an order in and was back home by 4:00.

Just got off an airplane.

I'm immediately at the closest gsmestop. Can't tell what's going on just yet.

Edit: got a ness, only ness and pacman are left.

Managed to get Pac-Man, charizard, and Wario from best buy earlier. I was so sad that Robin and Lucina were pulled from my cart when checking out...

Went to gamestop around 2:40pm, was sixth in line, realized I was behind my friend so that made the wait more fun. Didn't get to place my order until around 4:15. They had two registers going and my friend was up on the first one and I was on the second. Sold out of lucina and Robin as my friend was checking out so we both struck out. He got Ness and I got both Ness and the splatoon 3-pack. He also ordered two jigglys, thank god. I'm saved from missing out on jiggly there.

Thank god there's still a few stores that have yet to post Robin and lucina yet. Here's hoping.

Also, the girl who helped some of us at gamestop said, after she got off the phone with corporate, that they were taking the gamestop website down so that the in store system would work better. That's probably why the site was down (/is still down?).

I was at GameStop for 2 hours and still they couldn't process any orders for the Amiibo's. I gave up!!!

I spent roughly 2 hours in Gamestop to get my Ness. 1 1/2 waiting to actually order and pay and then like 30 minutes bullshitting with a couple people about things. I was like 6th in line?

Wow... I was there at 250pm, Their system was slow... everyone hammered it. It took 45 mins for the 1st customer in line to get through, by that time, Robin, Lucina and the bundle was sold out... =(

I was there at 515pm... managed to get Ness and Charizard... not what I wanted but ordered for my friend who was at work and wanted those.. sigh.. all I want is Lucina. =(

So... if someone is seriously wanting Ness and has Lucina... PM me... could trade that out.

Btw has anyone have any info on what site may have Lucina preorderable?

Wow... I was there at 250pm, Their system was slow... everyone hammered it. It took 45 mins for the 1st customer in line to get through, by that time, Robin, Lucina and the bundle was sold out... =(

I was there at 515pm... managed to get Ness and Charizard... not what I wanted but ordered for my friend who was at work and wanted those.. sigh.. all I want is Lucina. =(

So... if someone is seriously wanting Ness and has Lucina... PM me... could trade that out.

Btw has anyone have any info on what site may have Lucina preorderable?
The Toys R Us website tomorrow morning between 7-9am EST and Amazon has yet to put Wave 4 up for pre-order still even though they are on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we confirmed GS still are taking WIS for Ness? Half tempted to run to GS.
Probably depends on location. My guess is each store was allotted an amount to pre-order in store. I'm going to call my local store on my way home from work, but I doubt they will be available and I'll likely miss the online order too.

Probably depends on location. My guess is each store was allotted an amount to pre-order in store. I'm going to call my local store on my way home from work, but I doubt they will be available and I'll likely miss the online order too.
From what i heard all the stores were sharing the same stock , when Lucina and Robin were sold out , they were sold out everywhere not just in certain locations.

Makes sense considering these were web in store pre orders and not the conventional $5 down preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back