Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I give up on Jigglypuff. I guess I'll just order some of the quick drying hand towels. I can use them to dry my tears. Oh and might I add, what a great value they are. 5 kinds of softness for 1 low price!

checked target online almost every 20 minutes and missed by few minutes. darn it! i take day off may 29th. will hit walmart midnight, target, toysrus and bestbuy. problem solve :)

Oh My God! did I really miss on Jigglypuff again? That's what I get for getting something to eat. New Goal: Don't Eat Until Jigglypuff is in cart and I have checked out.

So bizarre that none of the wave 4 are even available to pre-order on the Euro Amazon sites, that's where I was able to secure Rosalina and Lucario. I just want Pac-Man and Ness... :/

Everyone is trying to get Jigglypuff and I'm trying to get my Nintendo Club reward for Donkey Kong Country: TF. The world!

I'm trying for Mario Kart 7 but no dice. At least it will be available until August I expect the site to go back to normal sometime next month
I was able to get Mario Golf: World Tour no problem last night.

Did Ness ever go up for pre-orders on foreign amazon sites?

Ok, so I had a paintball matched scheduled today and now there are 1300+ posts.

I know this:
Jiggly: sold out in 7 mins
Ness: Gamestop crashed and had many issues. (but probably a couple of people I asked to get one for me were able to get one)
The rest of the amiibo preorders went up at GS.

Pacman went up at BB (not sure if the rest too)

Greninja will go up early tomorrow (rumored) at TRU.

Anyone would like to fill me in if I missed something please? Did the rest of the stuff go up at Best Buy? (I only saw Pacman in the LINE app and by the time I tried to do it (in between matches) it had sold out.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Look at that, just got Donkey Kong Country. Not going to play it anytime soon (playing inFamous: SS and Wind Waker HD) but nice to know I have it in my backlog.

So I decided to look up my order on Gamestop.com and whenever I put the confirmation number nothing pops up. Did Gamestop somehow screwed me out of my Ness and PacMan?

I have those (and many others) already. Trust me, the claimed quality in product photo is very much a lie. And just look at the ridiculous size scale! I haven't seen the Greninja amiibo yet, but it wouldn't take much to be an improvement on these.

Pikachu amiibo is everywhere, so I figure nintendo said "screw you pokemon fans for not buying our pikachu amiibo" and makes Jigglypuff a target exclusive sending 4 to each store. Those who can't get the rare jigglypuff will then think "well hell I may as well grab this common but much cooler pikachu amiibo". Everyone wins, Right?

BestBuy cancelled anyone else's order? Just now some Robin/Lucina are getting canned according to a few people on SD. It's BBY, what did you expect, right?

Just a heads up, you guys should check your Gamestop in store pre-orders online.

Forget I had pre-orders for Shulk, a Gamecube Adapter and MGS5 CE. Don't even remember when these are suppose to come out.

Hey all - I've waited up for far longer than I planned, and am going to bed now. This means that within about ten minutes, once I'm good and asleep, Ness will be up for pre-order on GS' site. You're welcome.  

Just a heads up, you guys should check your Gamestop in store pre-orders online.

Forget I had pre-orders for Shulk, a Gamecube Adapter and MGS5 CE. Don't even remember when these are suppose to come out.
I have the exact same pre-orders and also don't remember when they are even suppose to come out lol

My GameStop order--or orders since it looks like the guy submitted it three times--still look solid. Of course, given today's weirdness and the fact I'm pretty sure my card was only charged for one order, these will probably all by canceled be tomorrow. BL

BestBuy cancelled anyone else's order? Just now some Robin/Lucina are getting canned according to a few people on SD. It's BBY, what did you expect, right?
I just ordered a single Lucina and everything seems fine so far. Payment's verified and everything so far. I managed to get mine in about 3-4 minutes before they went down, so if its happening to people at the tail end, I hope i'm good.

This is probably going be another odd release. One retail get wave 4 on May and others on December. Just noticed I have Ike preordered and he still not here yet, +Shulk for May 2.

Looks like i will be spending the majority of my spring break (which begins today)

Refreshing every retailers' site until i get a lucina,robin, and wario preorder. (already got a pacman) 

I would also like to grab a ness, but the odds of that happening are .00000000002% (Hate retail exclusives) 

Also is the only way to grab a shulk is to preorder in-store? or will they eventually be up for sale on GS site come May 1st? 

Ok I just checked my Email and the Gamestop employee for whatever reason did 2 orders because I have 2 different confirmation emails. One of them is just for Ness and the other one is for Ness and Pacman. The one that is just Ness shows up online with the confirmation number but the other one does not. I never payed for a single amiibo so I don't even know why it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back