Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the good old days when waves would last more than 2 minutes before being sold out, now we have about 45 seconds wiggle room. Delete me from this earth !! lol at me

Yeah GS was on time for the most part and the whole system crashed and pissed off everyone in the process.

And now TRU pulls a fast one on everybody and does it 7 hours early in advanced and will piss off everyone in the process too.

I blame Reggie.
Yeah....getting kind of fucking hard to order these things when retailers cant even keep their shit straight

Gamestop - "Oh yeah we will be selling Instore AND Online at 3PM EST.....nevermind system broke instore only if you were lucky enough to have Google Ultron"

ToysRUs - "Yeah we will start selling between 7 and 9 AM EST........shit hit the wrong button, go nuts guys"

The selling out of the others but NOT Greninja is suspicious. Greninja's bringing people to the site - do they have that many more for pre-order? More than Wario or Charizard?

Also, let me do more than 1 in cart.

Ninja is still up.

Lucina and Robin went instantly and the rest took a bit longer. This is crazy and these pair might be harder to get than any store exclusive even being available at a few retailers.

The selling out of the others but NOT Greninja is suspicious. Greninja's bringing people to the site - do they have that many more for pre-order? More than Wario or Charizard?

Also, let me do more than 1 in cart.
Looks like what Ness was at GS. Ness was one of the last ones to be sold out. It's probably the aspect that they have a better idea of what quantities they have since they have exclusivity. Or at least in my mind that's what would make sense.

I placed an order for Greninja by itself but I didn't get a comfirmation E-mail. After I completed the checkout it didn't show up under my account. I hope it went through.

What's funny is that reddit posted this at around 1:00AM EST and no one believed him. Shout out to them and GAF whom provided the link.

Got a confirmation email for greninja. Woot! I was just going to have the tabs open. Greninja had the check out button and i went for it. Had no idea robin, lucina or warrior were up (had to google those links, searches weren't coming up). Still, those are the only 3 I need as long as no retailer tries to get cute and cancel preorders. 

I placed an order for Greninja by itself but I didn't get a comfirmation E-mail. After I completed the checkout it didn't show up under my account. I hope it went through.
Same exact thing with me, i would habe been fine had they announced this at a readonable time on twitter prior but not at a timeframe where the majority of the U.S. is sleeping

Oh guys, there might be more Greninjas coming up soon. Apparently there was a glitch that allowed you to check out more than 1 despite having a "1 quantity" restriction. That means there's probably going to be some cancellations as some people on Reddit are saying they "accidentally" ordered several.

Oh guys, there might be more Greninjas coming up soon. Apparently there was a glitch that allowed you to check out more than 1 despite having a "1 quantity" restriction. That means there's probably going to be some cancellations as some people on Reddit are saying they "accidentally" ordered several.
I dunno, people ordered more than one last time and still got them.

Regarding the last round of exclusives out of all the retailers ... Target was the easiest to find in store.  They even opened up online orders for a decent amount of time on release day.

I remember GS sold out with less than a 1% chance of finding an extra in store.  TRU sold out before the store opened because there were more people waiting in line than what was sent to their local stores.   

Ugh. I dunno whether to wake up early to head to TRU or not. They did a pretty good job here with instore pre-orders last time, even held some of the rare ones like Ike for a week plus (To my annoyance)

So Wario, Pac, and Charizard will be commons for wave 4? Just trying to decide whether to get a Charizard from Tru. It'd be silly if they had only two amiibo that will be in abundance at stores. Like Wario and Pacman. That'd be kinda hilarious

Reddit people know that how?!?!?! Just a bunch of rumors made up by morons, assholes or people with nothing to do with their time.

I think it's time I call out that manager who said they'd get more lucarios so dont get mad that they sold my preorder. YOU OWE ME ASSHOLE

Maybe more lucinas too then? What if they ordered multiple greninjas along with a lucina or robin? Ha wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back