Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So Wario, Pac, and Charizard will be commons for wave 4? Just trying to decide whether to get a Charizard from Tru. It'd be silly if they had on two amiibo a that will be in abundance at stores. Like Wario and Pacman. That'd be kinda hilarious
Pac-Man might be super common, but he'll be in stock/out of stock constantly like Mega Man and Sonic were. I see Wario being a common because of his Mario Party function. Charizard is a Pokemon so... common.

Nobody should be panicking over those, that's just silly. The real show is Robin/Lucina/Ness. I only got Robin, I want to get Lucina or Ness.

Was only concern with getting ninja/cina/robin because the rest are sure to be common. Ain't paying a dollar extra for them plus that nasty shipping when they will be easily obtainable elsewhere cheaper.

Yeah....getting kind of fucking hard to order these things when retailers cant even keep their shit straight

Gamestop - "Oh yeah we will be selling Instore AND Online at 3PM EST.....nevermind system broke instore only if you were lucky enough to have Google Ultron"

ToysRUs - "Yeah we will start selling between 7 and 9 AM EST........shit hit the wrong button, go nuts guys"
hahaha

Guys. If I'm lined up outside of a target the day of May 29th to buy a jigglypuff amiibo.. Then it might be time to pull the plug. Bye bye. You are a fun bunch.

Well, it looks like my last hope is Amazon. If I make those pre-orders, I can at least trade my extras of the previous store exclusives to get my hands on a Greninja, Ness, and Jigglypuff.

If I miss their pre-orders though, I'm done, and I'll be selling everything I own. I don't enjoy this anymore. It's too much stress. I started collecting these to use their in-game functionality, but it shouldn't be this anger-inducing to get something that allows me to access a full game.

Noooooooo, missed all of it at TRU!!! Been trying to check every 15-20 minutes while grabbing some quick bouts of sleep, waiting for 7-9 EST, and of course I give in to sleep more than I ought to and this happens. Serves me right, I guess, but man, this wave is killing me already. Why's it gotta be like this?!

Only consolation is that at least there's almost two months to go until they release, and hopefully there will be more chances to snag some of these. But man, as someone with the whole collection so far, this is horrible watching some of these things slip by so fast....

ok who is on the east coast? you guys go to bed and hit your tru at opening. If they in fact have the preorder cards, post here what numbers need to be entered so we can preorder in case we don't get the cards instock.

THIS I COMMAND!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED ME ROBIN AND LUCINA.

Very dissapointed in ToysRUs they certainly pulled a target with this one, heres to hoping instorevpre orders are a thing huh? Otherwise camping at Nintendo World is the only choice left

Well, back to Netflix. I don't want to go to sleep quite yet because I'll miss something. Then again I'm up now and I still missed it. Hmm... fuck

Probably not going to happen again but a bunch of people had their Lucario online orders accidentally cancelled last time.  Affected people got an email that allowed them to reorder the amiibos but the funny thing is that because the site was tagging them for $999, they got credited for over thousands of dollars of purchases on their R Zone accounts earning them a ton of free TRU certs.... hah. 

Wish that was me.

Well my battlefield hardline will be in best buy tomorrow since it was sold out. I will stop by TRU on the way and give it a look in morning. EST

guys I understand your frustrations. But if these things weren't hard to find or purchase.. I would hardly be interested in them. I may have purchased one or two and then lost interest. I'm just being honest. This is pretty fun. And the only slightly rare that I've purchased before was a gold Mario. And i somehow managed to get a greninja just now before they stopped taking orders.

Everyone here is an amiibo collector but imo, most are in it for the thrill, competition and rarity. If these were all common, people would only get the 3 or so characters they use in smash and few others for Mario Kart, Mario Party, Captain Toad, etc. 

I was able to get a preorder for the entire Wave 4 including all store exclusives. Very late to the amiibo craze but now I can see why this is addicting. I have to say, today was a good day :)

Probably not going to happen again but a bunch of people had their Lucario online orders accidentally cancelled last time. Affected people got an email that allowed them to reorder the amiibos but the funny thing is that because the site was tagging them for $999, they got credited for over thousands of dollars on their R Zone accounts .... hah.

Wish that was me.
Well the didn't really credit you. You got a promo code for like 900sonething off lol. I still received canclation emails even after that only to preorder and buy them in store and then they charged me and sent me ones they said were cancled. I ended up with like 5 Lucarios 3 Ike's sonics and megamans lol

I'm a collector and I want them all. I was the only one who had preorder the trinity when the game came out. Everyone at gs for their smash event wanted it but they had none but mine.

Until today, I had been able to preorder each one without having to stay up late or stand in line for 3 hours. Its getting stupid.

ok im going to sleep for 5 hours and waking up to hit tru. If you east coast guys go, it would help some of us out if you posted pics of the cards in case are tru people are dumb sacks and know jack.

thanks.

ok im going to sleep for 5 hours and waking up to hit tru. If you east coast guys go, it would help some of us out if you posted pics of the cards in case are tru people are dumb sacks and know jack.

thanks.
I plan heading to Times Square ToysRUs and will take any pictures of cards if in store pre orders are true.

Oh CmoN! Seriously! I missed Greninja?? Can't believe they put it up at 3AM! I even got up 2 hours earlier than normal just to be ready -- out of all the store exclusives, I hate TRU the most since I've only got 1 nearby and they aren't reliable. 

I guess this is what this thread is going to be soundling like for the next 5 hours or so though.  "Sold out Online" Grrrr!!!!

I got Lucina, Robin, and Charizard from BB and Greninja from TRU. Missed out on Ness when at GS thanks to terrible GS internet. All things considered, I did quite well. Now I play the waiting game on the Splatoon amiibo going live on Amazon or BB.

Everyone here is an amiibo collector but imo, most are in it for the thrill, competition and rarity. If these were all common, people would only get the 3 or so characters they use in smash and few others for Mario Kart, Mario Party, Captain Toad, etc.
I'm in it to get the characters I like. Crazy concept, I know.

Today went well! Got Robin/Lucina/Charizard/PacMan from Best Buy, Ness from Gamestop, Jigglypuff from Target, and Greninja from TRU today. Lucina is backordered from Best Buy but I hope that gets cleared up. Couldn't have gone much better and it was all thanks to you folks. 

You're awesome. You can name my first born. Let me know what to name it right now.
Haha dont worry i got you, i just wanna fill everyone in so that at least we all have a chance at getting these.

Buy hey name the baby Amiibo to commemorate this great amiibo war.We lost alot of good men today all for nothing!

Cannot be shipped to the States it seems. Bummer. Was able to grab WFT,Villager, and Marth from Amazon.DE in the past.
Damn them. Make our Wave 4 exclusives and impossible to pre-order, yet theirs stay in stock way longer, are cheaper than scalper prices to import, and no store exclusives.

fuckin Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back