Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my preorder in for the 6 base chars in wave 4 at GameStop in store. It took one hour to push the order in. Gonna press my last ck with try today after my oil change.

Now has there been any talk of Jigglypuff being available in store...?  I have heard it's only online.  Has Target had in-store preorders for ANY amiibo yet?  I don't believe they have.

Sending my girlfriend into TRU today to see if she can pre-order in store at least. Hopefully she has some luck but they open at 10:00 am EST. She is going to get there at 9:00 AM EST. If I can not get Greninja it looks as though I am camping out at TRU on the 29th for him, as I already scheduled that day off from work.

I guess I'll just head to ebay.
Don't do it! Don't give them a cent! At the very least wait. If you can't get one by launch date they'll 1/2 in price (or better) at that point when all the not-so-surebayers post the one that they weren't confident they were going to get. C'mon now, you're a CAG - be better than that!

Now has there been any talk of Jigglypuff being available in store...? I have heard it's only online. Has Target had in-store preorders for ANY amiibo yet? I don't believe they have.
On target's website under details it says product will be available in stores on 05/29/2015. I don't remember seeing that yesterday (which I'm becoming delusional at this point).

On target's website under details it says product will be available in stores on 05/29/2015. I don't remember seeing that yesterday (which I'm becoming delusional at this point).
I presume that Jigglypuff will be just like Rosalina. If you show up at opening you'll probably get one no problem. Otherwise you'll be s.o.l.

I am afraid to drive to work at the moment, but I have to go in today which sucks because all of my vendors I buy from are closed. They are going to be paying me to hit F5 on multiple Amiibo pages today.

Yea I assumed the morning of they would have some in-store, but I meant pre-orders.

I hate how Target exclusives are the ones I've missed and they are the hardest to justify standing in line for as a 26 year old man. It's tough to hold on to the man card while camping outside for Rosalina and a Jigglypuff. Can't Target's store exclusives be a little more masculine??

I presume that Jigglypuff will be just like Rosalina. If you show up at opening you'll probably get one no problem. Otherwise you'll be s.o.l.
It is funny that a lot of people are saying things like this -- there were hundreds of pages of people hunting Rosalina (even those who missed it on the website). True, SOME stores had an abundance, but I know none in my area ever got them back and the store I went to didn't have enough to fill for the line that was there.

Well, at least I have a couple extra wave 2 characters from multiple preorders, so maybe I'll be able to trade those for Jiggs and Greninja. I wanted a full SSB set, but I'm really starting to loose interest with how these have been handled, as has been the sentiment of late. Nintendo really has everyone's balls in a vice here.

Yea I assumed the morning of they would have some in-store, but I meant pre-orders.

I hate how Target exclusives are the ones I've missed and they are the hardest to justify standing in line for as a 26 year old man. It's tough to hold on to the man card while camping outside for Rosalina and a Jigglypuff. Can't Target's store exclusives be a little more masculine??
lmao, I was just thinking about this yesterday

Don't do it! Don't give them a cent! At the very least wait. If you can't get one by launch date they'll 1/2 in price (or better) at that point when all the not-so-surebayers post the one that they weren't confident they were going to get. C'mon now, you're a CAG - be better than that!
This is probably easy to say if you were able to get a pre-order for the exclusives in. Hell, even 2/3 or them, because then all efforts can be dedicated to just one. But after what happened with Jiggly yesterday where I'm in front of my computer from literally the minute she went up (unannounced!) to the second the box greyed out hitting the button and not getting a damn thing, there's no hope I have of securing BOTH of these exclusives I need given how camping for the last two went.

With Target you have to be early and waiting in line outside the store. Usually a manager will hand out tickets to make things smooth. Thats what happened for me. I just was off that day, said hell with it, Ill go check. I got there.. Only 2 people behind me were still able to get 1 of the 16 that the Target had. So kinda got lucky. Thats when I learned, Geez... this amiibo thing is out of hand.

Well, I guess I'm headed over to the only TRU within reasonable driving distance to stand in line for a preorder card. If I wait much longer, I'm probably screwed.

On Rosalina I got to the store an hour early and there were 3 other people there already.  By the time they opened there was 15 people out of the 16 Rosalinas.  Since the Amiibo pre-ordering has only worsened I'm going to assume I need to be there 2 hours early.  Good thing it's spring now.

Add to cart button on Chrome still greyed out. Active on Firefox, but it just brings you to your cart without actually adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back