Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Think we need to blame Nintendo for not meeting the demand. I mean seriously... this isnt the Wii system... which came in stock one day. Its lets keep all rare, no one gets to play with them.. then expect us to stay loyal..

So, I called Toys R Us to figure out what happened, to my order that I submitted and it brought me to the page that says:

"Thank You For Your Order"

The lady on the phone told me it doesn't show any order in my name/phone number, etc. And that all the figures are sold out.

Except it let me add them to the cart and pay for them through Paypal?

I'm confused. lol

so it seems like our only saving hope is amazon?

......can't wait till the moment i stop checking amazon every 5 mins, they go on sale, and i miss the window to preorder. 

Think we need to blame Nintendo for not meeting the demand. I mean seriously... this isnt the Wii system... which came in stock one day. Its lets keep all rare, no one gets to play with them.. then expect us to stay loyal..
They really are burning bridges with some fans. I know a few people that have sold their collection and won't buy anymore because of how difficult it is just to buy the damn things.

They really are burning bridges with some fans. I know a few people that have sold their collection and won't buy anymore because of how difficult it is just to buy the damn things.
Yea... well this really isnt the experience I was looking for when this whole Amiibo thing came out. Youd think if this was a big cash cow. Then why isnt Nintendo making more. They need to make some money to report. Yet they leave it on the table.

I like the "I only got one Greninja" like that's a bad thing. I'd fucking kill to have even gotten him in to my cart.
I meant it in an "I couldn't add anything else to my cart or make any other purchases besides greninja" way coupled with a "they now have a limit of 1" way.

Dude you're really on a roll this morning. We're all upset we missed TRU, but you don't have to take it out of fellow amiibros.

Does anyone know anything about the standalone SMB's Mario amiibo at Target.com?

Can someone please advise me what I should list my collection of amiibos for? They are all open for display, but it's 29/29. Sorry, I don't want to clutter this up, maybe send a PM? Thank you, and happy hunting and best of luck to those staying in.,

you seriously think they wont have stock of charizard on release day? do you have an common sense?
Like I'm going to take off time from work to wait at Gamestop for an item that might not be there? I'd be better off buying online from a re-seller, considering the amount of money I'd lose from missing work to do that. I'm also not obsessed with Amiibos, but when I play Smash, I usually only use Charizard.

Anyone else reflect back to Xbox 360 Gamestop days... When they had "Preorder pickup waves"? We all thought it was the crappiest thing ever to WAIT for preorder pickups one person at a time as they came in... Thinking back on that... kinda wish Amiibos was the same now.

So glad for my Amazon.jp order and so glad for my best buy/GS (ness only) order. I'm hoping two orders is more than enough. I open boxes so I'll offer any extras I have to cags at cost.

I woke up to 50 alarms in the middle of the night last night and decided then and there I wasn't getting any Amiibo I didn't want. I skipped greninja at final checkout about 10 mins before he went OOS. Silenced my line alert and went back to sleep. I'll see everyone for dark pit and palutena!

so i have all the amiibos of this wave in my cart  i hope this goes live again so i can finish the transaction and finally lets me pick up at store!

I woke up to 50 alarms in the middle of the night last night and decided then and there I wasn't getting any Amiibo I didn't want. I skipped greninja at final checkout about 10 mins before he went OOS. Silenced my line alert and went back to sleep. I'll see everyone for dark pit and palutena!
This is why I never stressed about Ike or Dedede -- I just didn't want them, I don't play their games and I don't use them in Smash. That's why I have no worries over Dark Pit or Palutena. Aside from Greninja, I got all I wanted from this wave preordered (never played Fire Emblem, so missing Robin and Lucina isn't bugging me). I used to be a completionist many years ago, but I have given that up and collecting is a lot more fun now.

The next wave screws me though. Before they even started announcing other waves, I told my wife there were five I needed before I could stop: Toon Link (easy), Ness (got a preorder in), Olimar, Dr. Mario and Zero Suit Samus. Preorders for those last three will kill me.

What is a reasonable price to expect to pay third party of either a Green Ninja or a Jigglypuff on release day?
I'd even say wait a day or two for the market to flood just a bit, and you could probably get one for $40 shipped or less. I am pretty confident I'll get all of them at MSRP through SOME retailer, but I'm preparing my brain of the notion of paying $70 for Robin and Lucina (together, not each).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back