Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Charizard Pacman and Wario up on TRU.com

edit: they don't seem to be properly adding to your cart, but I'd keep trying since those buttons just went live.

I couldn't even get Green Ninja in my cart. I'm going to try and sleep for an hour, there's no chance for me besides being at the store the day of and sacrificing Jigglypuff. Oh well. Might finally start opening these dumb things and just playing with them.

Why the hell they would put it up in the miidle of the night is my question, no warning prior ethier heres to hoping that in store pre orders are today!
In corporate America, the left hand doesn't always talk to the right hand.

One of the few breaks I get is living in the west coast. Thankfully I checked cag 5 minutes before I went to bed last night.

Update on Jigglypuff from IGN.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/02/jigglypuff-amiibo-will-be-exclusive-to-target?abthid=551e9a745bfc547f2f000007

A spokesperson for Target reached out to IGN to clarify that the Jigglypuff amiibo, while being a Target exclusive, will be available both online and in Target stores on May 29. Pre-orders went up yesterday and quickly sold out. We reported erroneously that the amiibo was online-only in the original article below, but the item will still be available on release day at both Target stores and online.

Well no preorders to be found. The employee had no idea what we were referring to. I will check on my way home from the gym to see if maybe a midday delivery is in order.

Also, the number of people just going to do normal shopping the second a store opens is remarkable. Kudos to the lady waiting by the door for baby toys.

Rosalina was up for a while on release day on the website, I know a lot of people snagged her that way, so it'd make sense. Guess I'll just have to try that.

The sad thing with Greninja at TRU, their other exclusive, Lucario, was nowhere near this hard to preorder.

I wonder how many people have been caught in cringy situations explaining what amiibos are.

After getting my preorders in at Gamestop, I was stopped by two employees from the dollar tree next to Gamestop (and for some reason they were outside?). Keep in mind it was a very old lady, and a guy in his late 20's/early 30's. They asked me why it was so busy at Gamestop, and I told them pre-orders went up for amiibos. I went on to explain that amiibos are toy statue things of Nintendo characters that you can use in videogames. I didn't go into detail, but I could see the confusion in their eyes.

They both replied, "Amiigos? Amii-what?" and I knew it was too late. I gave up and replied "Yeah!". It really isn't worth explaining to anyone.

Rosalina was up for a while on release day on the website, I know a lot of people snagged her that way, so it'd make sense. Guess I'll just have to try that.

The sad thing with Greninja at TRU, their other exclusive, Lucario, was nowhere near this hard to preorder.
So was the MM 3DS XL, and nearly every order got canceled.

Those extra rares some of us managed to grab from wave 2 and 3 may turn out to be the thing that saves our asses at this point. I missed Greninja but hopefully can rely on my extra Rosalina or Little Mac to save my ass in an exchange.
You're delaying the inevitable. Imagine Wave 7 or 8 after you've traded away Rosalina and Little Mac.

So the greninja listings on Ebay a lot of the listings are the same people... Do you really think those guys are getting multiples like that?

So the greninja listings on Ebay a lot of the listings are the same people... Do you really think those guys are getting multiples like that?
TRU will probably cancel the orders like last time. You would think they'd put the 1 per person restriction up right away.

Greninja will be back. The page specified 1 per customer but allowed you to order 5. We all know TRU has no problems canceling orders so I'm sure extras will make their way back for sale.

As for how long they last and what ungodly hour they go on sale, who knows

Greninja will be back. The page specified 1 per customer but allowed you to order 5. We all know TRU has no problems canceling orders so I'm sure extras will make their way back for sale.

As for how long they last and what ungodly hour they go on sale, who knows
TRU aren't going cancel because of a limit. They already made there money and that's all that matters to them but if they do cancel you better bet your marth amiibo that it will not be for good faith but shortage.

Not only that didn't TRU cancel many orders but reinstated many of them like mine?
They reinstated mine too.

I think from now on all smash waves will be hard to get. There are a lot of new lines joining the amiibo brand and Smash is running out of the more important characters. Who's left to mass produce from Smash that will not collect dust on shelves? The Mario amiibo line will be the commons from here on out. My prediction.

You're delaying the inevitable. Imagine Wave 7 or 8 after you've traded away Rosalina and Little Mac.
Yeah, but it's one less amiibo to pay a scalper for. I'm likely going to run out of wave 2 extras by the next release cycle, but any I can get that way instead of paying 5x MSRP is fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back