Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I think from now on all smash waves will be hard to get. There are a lot of new lines joining the amiibo brand and Smash is running out of the more important characters. Who's left to mass produce from Smash that will not collect dust on shelves? The Mario amiibo line will be the commons from here on out. My prediction.
I pretty much agree. Super Mario Series definitely seems like it will be the main one that's around for a while on store shelves.

So uh, what's the thing to get text reminders? Friend is coming over and I'd prefer not to look like a freak pressing F5 over and over while she stares at me.

I think from now on all smash waves will be hard to get. There are a lot of new lines joining the amiibo brand and Smash is running out of the more important characters. Who's left to mass produce from Smash that will not collect dust on shelves? The Mario amiibo line will be the commons from here on out. My prediction.
I was thinking the difficulty would result due to more and more resellers but that's a great point as well.

So uh, what's the thing to get text reminders? Friend is coming over and I'd prefer not to look like a freak pressing F5 over and over while she stares at me.
If it's that kind of "friend" I would focus on the task of getting to home base and forget about amiibos for awhile. It seems like you are concerned about what she thinks about you, so it's not just some chick that's there to study. Lol

[quote name="JoshTX" post="12617683" timestamp="1428072244"]If it's that kind of "friend" I would focus on the task of getting to home base and forget about amiibos for awhile. It seems like you are concerned about what she thinks about you, so it's not just some chick that's there to study. Lol[/quote]

I prefer sausage so I won't be hitting home base, ha ha.

I have a NIB Rosalina (Japan) for anyone who wants to trade Greninja or Jigglypuff. Sorry guys to get so desperate to put this here. But I'm tired of this crap. 

I know this may be far fetched but what if Nintendo lowered the number of pre order allotments to retailers in an attempt to have more stock in stores and online on release date?.

I know this may be far fetched but what if Nintendo lowered the number of pre order allotments to retailers in an attempt to have more stock in stores and online on release date?.
It's possible, I feel like that's what happened with Toad from the SM line. But even then, there are tons of people who can't get Toad.

And doing that would only make release day demand higher.

I'm hoping this is more like Rosalina. Very few pre-order opportunities but on release day, the stores got plenty and I was able to walk in and get one.

Wow, I missed out on all the action because I thought it was an april fools joke announcement about the preorders.  Looks like I will have to trade for Jigglypuff, Ness and Lucina.

Would think paid up front is better then in store stock on release... would say preorder all they want, then just sell them after making em. Scalpers will soon realize things arent as rare and quit hoarding.

Don't really care for Greninja enough to wake up so early. I'm happy with just Robin/Lucina/Ness.

I really need to slow down on buying amiibo. I'm going on a first date with someone this weekend, gotta save some money lol.

Would think paid up front is better then in store stock on release... would say preorder all they want, then just sell them after making em. Scalpers will soon realize things arent as rare and quit hoarding.
This. But this won't happen till after release which isn't a bad thing either way. Just give it time but I have a feeling this will be like other launches. Previous launches had similar predictions for rare that were true. Other than Sonic and Megaman which become common.

Multiple accounts and an office building.
LOL @ office building...

Kingdom Comics is not an office building. The worst part is this is a grown ass man on here trolling people about Nintendo action figures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(205) 978-0600 - Ask for Albert, heard he has 10 Greninja Amiibos.

For you guys that are looking out for Greninja, keep in mind if TRU handles this like they did for Lucario there will be sporadic restocks up until release date. I distinctly remember when Lucario was up for sale for a good while (like all of the other first round of store exclusives) after the initial sell out, Lucario went back in stock on at least 3 different occassions. They weren't during obscure hours either they came back in the mornings and afternoons.

On the other hand, if they've tightened up their inventory management this time around, then it's possible it'll be much harder than Lucario and a lot of people will be out of luck. Just food for thought.

Well, all 10 of my Greninja and Ness orders went through. Ness was easy and I lucked out on Greninja. I just happen to be up when it went live and took a chance.

Oh yeah. These won't get cancelled. I figured out to work around that a long time ago.
I wouldn't consider sitting in front of a computer for hours "lucky".

I figured that would happen at TRU. Not sure how pre-orders would be given if they were sold out online. Does TRU even do in store pre-orders for other items?

Went to a TRU store, called 2 others. Of course, each employee I spoke with was a wonderful ray of sunshine for some reason lol. Anyway, long story short: They don't have preorder cards, they are not getting them on today's truck, they don't expect any until next week, they haven't heard anything from corporate, they don't participate in the preordering program, they won't take my number and name to call me back. And so many other different spiels, that I can't tell what's reality in this situation. We're out of luck. :(

Basically, everything in that article was wrong and meant mislead us in order to save TRU's precious website. I'm never sleeping again haha.

It's possible, I feel like that's what happened with Toad from the SM line. But even then, there are tons of people who can't get Toad.

And doing that would only make release day demand higher.

I'm hoping this is more like Rosalina. Very few pre-order opportunities but on release day, the stores got plenty and I was able to walk in and get one.
If you can't get Toad, you aren't looking hard enough, every store I have been to has had tons, even as recently as this week.

LOL @ office building...

Kingdom Comics is not an office building. The worst part is this is a grown ass man on here trolling people about Nintendo action figures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(205) 978-0600 - Ask for Albert, heard he has 10 Greninja Amiibos.
Daammnn. Exposed.

Just to add to what others have already said, my wife and kids went to TRU this morning and the video game counter employee told them this wave was only sold onlinenand that they were sold out. No mention of in-store pre-orders or cards.

QOTD: Which is worth more to people. (Not Dollar value please), Gold Mario vs Lucina + Robin. Makes you wonder how many would trade 2 for 1 lol.. Somehow think Gold Mario is more rare, since I didnt see anything for a JP release on that one. (Or least Play Asia never posted it for JP)

Randomly checking tru website and saw Charizard went live... added to cart, checked out, only to have it removed after placing my order....

QOTD: Which is worth more to people. (Not Dollar value please), Gold Mario vs Lucina + Robin. Makes you wonder how many would trade 2 for 1 lol.. Somehow think Gold Mario is more rare, since I didnt see anything for a JP release on that one. (Or least Play Asia never posted it for JP)
I'm probably the minority, but I hate the god awful single colored figurines. Was never a fan. Would never buy one. So to me, the FE ones are WAY more valuable. I'm also a huge FE fan. ;)

Gold Mario has to be the rarest because I believe it was only released in North America.

Don't know if anyone cares but the regular mario from the super mario line is up on amazon for 12.99.

If dollar value isn't a factor than Mario, easily. However, I don't think gold Mario looks that great and functionality wise, he's the same as regular Mario. But, odds are, there'll be dozens of games that'll use Mario but very few that will use Lucina/Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back