Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Target's stock seems to reset shortly after 11pm EST so if you're watching it you may have a few second window as it accounts for cancelations or whatever. This is how I finally got a preorder in for Rosalina, same thing seems to be happening now as I had hoped.

Target's stock seems to reset shortly after 11pm EST so if you're watching it you may have a few second window as it accounts for cancelations or whatever. This is how I finally got a preorder in for Rosalina, same thing seems to be happening now as I had hoped.
That coincides with Jigglypuff going up around 11am yesterday and setting off my page alarm (despite lack of stock) at 11am this morning. I'm guessing the server is on CST?

My friend and I ordered a Ness at two different gamestops. He doesnt shop there often, so he wanted to use my rewards card so I can get points. I completely forgot that it takes down the address and all that information. I checked both the address and the orders and they were different. Will I be okay? hopefully this "duplicate" order wont result in a cancellation...

Stalin was a horrible person. They are not horrible people. They are capitalists... like a massive chunk of this country and the world. Chances are, you probably do or will work for a company that does exactly what these flippers do just on a much larger scale. But it's big business and out of sight out of mind, so no one cares because it isn't affecting you directly.
Scalping is not capitalism, it is an attempt at arbitrage... which is a subset of capitalism that all governments and companies try to restrict whenever they can as soon as they see it happening.

Being a middleman that does not add value is not a noble endeavor.

Just got home from work, before that I finally got my SMS Regular Mario, they wouldn't sell me him yesterday at GS, register locked.

I put both on the NFC reader and had a moment to look over the data of both chip sets. As stated 2 days ago, they are different chips. I do not have Mario Party 10 so i have yet to see that mode that shows you the difference, I can just read and take the data off of them. I wanted to do more of a write-up and I still will, but i'll throw out some quick observations, for starters.

The bottoms are different numbers, HOWEVER they are the SAME Model number "NVL-001"

Gold Mario: 015000ABAGS1
Regular Mario: 494000ABAAS1

I don't know what those numbers are, but I DO KNOW those aren't the Unique ID Serial Number.....

These are though!

Gold Mario: 04:FD:78:E2:6F:40:80
Regular Mario: 04:58:8E:52:04:3F:81

As wondered by another CAG, no its not just a gold sector data, that I can conclude. So that makes 3 Mario's with 3 different ID's, each game has to have those ID's programmed to identify it as the single Mario the game wants to to pertain. Example, SMS R Mario and G Mario look like Smash Mario on Smash. Smash Mario will look like SMS Mario on Mario Party 10...but not G Mario. Smash has to have to it somewhere in the code to accept G Mario as Smash Mario.

There is a lot more I can say about the differences, but not sure if i should go into detail with the data on the internet. I do not do nor have a reddit account nor am i on Neogaf so you are hearing this from me finding out myself now with both Mario's and an NFC reader.

Just a reminder to everyone who managed to snag Amiibos during the Great Gamestop Amiibo Meltdown of 2015, FILL OUT YOUR CUSTOMER SURVEY WITHIN 3 DAYS! Those in-store service reps went through hell for you and should be commended. I worked in retail for many years, so I can empathize with what they were going through. For what Gamestop pays, they at least deserve your respect and a positive survey.

Just a reminder to everyone who managed to snag Amiibos during the Great Gamestop Amiibo Meltdown of 2015, FILL OUT YOUR CUSTOMER SURVEY WITHIN 3 DAYS! Those in-store service reps went through hell for you and should be commended. I worked in retail for many years, so I can empathize with what they were going through. For what Gamestop pays, they at least deserve your respect and a positive survey.
I gotta give respect for GameStop on how they handled this exclusive by organizing a specific date and time 3:00 P.M. and actually following through with it.Very reasonable time as most people are awake at this hour.Sure there will always be people who will be disappointed and miss out but at least people were aware of WHEN it was going to happen , it gave people the perception of hope on that they can get one.

Unlike TRU and Target who almost always put up their preorders at odd obscure hours.By the time people become aware they will get angry rather than dissapointed at the retailer.

Made 4 separate purchases from my local Gamestop throughout the day between my gf and I and all from the same employee. The dude was super nice and is always great when we go in so we did all 4 surveys for him. I felt so bad for him yesterday because some dude in line was getting pissy when the first person in line was taking 45 mins to process their preorder.

Well they get in trouble if I rate them low on the "Please rate your satisfaction with the time you waited in line to pay for your item?" or "Overall, how easy was it to get what you wanted during this visit to Gamestop?" I am planning to rate them high on everything but those ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reminder, I actually wrote a comment on the survey for once.

Well they get in trouble if I rate them low on the "Please rate your satisfaction with the time you waited in line to pay for your item?" I am planning to rate them high on everything but that one.
So long as you clarify in the comments, I think it'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back