Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to order 2 Jigglypuff so don't worry guys all the amiibos I have gotten become common. I have Super Smash Mario, Kirby, Toon Link, Luigi, Mega Man, and Sonic. I once saw Villager, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, and Little Mac in the wild and said to myself I'll get them next time. So with my luck Jigglypuff will be as common as all my other ones.
Might be true. EBay is flooded now and the Jiggly preorders are around the price range of wario

Ugh, sucks that EVERY foreign retailer is limiting it to their own country...

Seems like Nintendo really wants us to deal with retailer exclusives

Came really close to pulling trigger at game.co. Shipping to Ohio would have averaged $22. They have amiibos that have not been available for pre order in the States even with our small windows.

I had a jigglypuff in my cart but then it wouldn't let me check out. That and Mr. Game and Watch are the only ones I really want ugh. 

I got the Target alert then went to the webpage and Target's site went to crap and nothing would load or work.

I still see the pre-order now button as orange and can't add to cart.

My issue was that I couldn't decide what to do... one with a $5.99 shipping fee or two with free shipping. I actually changed it from one to two, then back to one and lost it by then. Probably would've had it if I knew what I wanted ahead of time. Didn't even think I would get the opportunity to pre-order at all, though.

I call BS! I saw the first and second post on here at 11:20... First two posts were at 11:17 and 11:18... I didnt even see a pre order option 3 minutes after!

I saw the pre order button right away but it would NOT let me check out..the second I put in 1 for order it said that it was an invalid amount and to try again

My issue was that I couldn't decide what to do... one with a $5.99 shipping fee or two with free shipping. I actually changed it from one to two, then back to one and lost it by then. Probably would've had it if I knew what I wanted ahead of time. Didn't even think I would get the opportunity to pre-order at all, though.
When they were up earlier I tried adding two, but when I got to the final checkout screen it kept changing my order to one, I just left it alone and ordered one, didn't want to fight with it and possibly miss it. Sone people said they were able to order two though, so who knows.

I saw post 3 min after first one. I could click add to cart but it said nothing was in my cart. Now the target site won't even load lol sick games

nintendo chose to make wave 4 just as annoying as before, think Im done with new amiibo
No, its even worse. I walked right into GS and pre-ordered all of Wave 3, only got screwed on Dedede and Ike (Got Dedede for MSRP on Amazon and paid 30$ for an Ike import on Amazon).

Even Shulk was up for like a week or two instore.

This wave fucking crashed the entire system because they did the dumbass web-in-store thing that failed horribly during the New 3DS preorders, and people are hoarding like crazy causing even the possible commons to go in under 5 minutes online

They tried to fix something that was already broken and managed to make it even more fucking broken.

I call BS! I saw the first and second post on here at 11:20... First two posts were at 11:17 and 11:18... I didnt even see a pre order option 3 minutes after!
It was definitely up for a bit!
I got a Now-In-Stock alert, opened the link in IE (never seems to work in Firefox for some reason), clicked on the grey order button, confirmed it added one to my cart (which I removed b/c I already secured mine in during this morning's batch), and immediately posted here (& on NeoGAF) to try to help you guys out.
Sorry you missed out! :(

This entire wave has seriously made me reconsider my loyalty to the brand as a whole on all fronts. It's very clear Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about their fans or any kind of customer for that matter, all they care about right now is profit and press, even at the cost of other profit and bad press... I'm still unsure if this is a case of NOA douchebaggery or a widespread problem with Nintendo. It's really hard to tell apart who is doing the dick moves here.

Of course, assholes that buy 3+ to trade for other amiibos (or worse, cash) don't help either...

No, its even worse. I walked right into GS and pre-ordered all of Wave 3, only got screwed on Dedede and Ike (Got Dedede for MSRP on Amazon and paid 30$ for an Ike import on Amazon).

Even Shulk was up for like a week or two instore.

This wave fucking crashed the entire system because they did the dumbass web-in-store thing that failed horribly during the New 3DS preorders, and people are hoarding like crazy causing even the possible commons to go in under 5 minutes online

They tried to fix something that was already broken and managed to make it even more fucking broken.
The web in store may not have been pleasant but even through that chaos Gamestop handled the pre orders the best from the major retailers (Aside from Nintendo World of course)

For starters they actually warned us in advance on when and where we can pre order That gave many people a raelistic chance to get a pre order in.Target ToysRUs and not even BestBuy had the decency to at least do that , its random as hell with these 3 retailers its just up at random hours with no prior announcement.

The web in store meltdown was bad and it sucks that there seems to be no online preorders (Although they covered thier ass with preemptive damage control by not announcing a time and date we can pre order online) but even with that GameStop was the 2nd best retailer to preorder from.

It was definitely up for a bit!
I got a Now-In-Stock alert, opened the link in IE (never seems to work in Firefox for some reason), clicked on the grey order button, confirmed it added one to my cart (which I removed b/c I already secured mine in during this morning's batch), and immediately posted here (& on NeoGAF) to try to help you guys out.
Sorry you missed out! :(
All good man. Thanks for the heads up anyways

The web in store may not have been pleasant but even through that chaos Gamestop handled the pre orders the best from the major retailers (Aside from Nintendo World of course)

For starters they actually warned us in advance on when and where we can pre order That gave many people a raelistic chance to get a pre order in.Target ToysRUs and not even BestBuy had the decency to at least do that , its random as hell with these 3 retailers its just up at random hours with no prior announcement.

The web in store meltdown was bad and it sucks that there seems to be no online preorders (Although they covered thier ass with preemptive damage control by not announcing a time and date we can pre order online) but even with that GameStop was the 2nd best retailer to preorder from.
They announced that Instore and Online would be going up on the same time on the same day. Not only did they never post it online, they basically caused the meltdown that fucked up instore pre-orders with everyone trying to load the site at once. And now they are even apparently giving away non competitive pre-orders for all of the wave 4 amiibos to people who complained on surveys. Thats just all kinds of BS.

Gamestop pre-wave 4 may have been the best place to pre-order, but I honestly think I'll have better luck just camping out at Target's and Best Buy again and saying fuck pre-orders.

They announced that Instore and Online would be going up on the same time on the same day. Not only did they never post it online, they basically caused the meltdown that fucked up instore pre-orders with everyone trying to load the site at once. And now they are even apparently giving away non competitive pre-orders for all of the wave 4 amiibos to people who complained on surveys. Thats just all kinds of BS.

Gamestop pre-wave 4 may have been the best place to pre-order, but I honestly think I'll have better luck just camping out at Target's and Best Buy again and saying fuck pre-orders.
Or saying fuck amiibos.

Or saying fuck amiibos.
I tried. I even posted my amiibos up tentatively for sale and yet I still ordered the shit out of Jigglypuff today and will still end up in line on the 27th for Greninja. I've at least held myself back from buying all the things since I only have 16/30 or so right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back