Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried. I even posted my amiibos up tentatively for sale and yet I still ordered the shit out of Jigglypuff today and will still end up in line on the 27th for Greninja. I've at least held myself back from buying all the things since I only have 16/30 or so right now.
It's hard. I have all of them and if I stop it would feel like something's missing.

Just getting tired of all the BS making something so simple so complicated.
Ever since November 21, 2014 it's been BS.

Ever since November 21, 2014 it's been BS.
Guess I was lucky then. I brought WFT, Villager, and Marth at Walmart on launch day, and nabbed Little Mac from a Meijer before it even hit the shelves so Wave 1 and 2 were a breeze for me. Had plenty of backup pre-orders for most of Wave 3, and same for Gold Mario.

Can't even get a pre-order for this wave after sitting infront of my computer all day or staying up till sunrise

Guess I was lucky then. I brought WFT, Villager, and Marth at Walmart on launch day, and nabbed Little Mac from a Meijer before it even hit the shelves so Wave 1 and 2 were a breeze for me. Had plenty of backup pre-orders for most of Wave 3, and same for Gold Mario.

Can't even get a pre-order for this wave after sitting infront of my computer all day or staying up till sunrise
I told myself I would only buy my favorite characters and a week before wave 1 was going to drop I talked myself into buying all of them, good call on my part. But I have manged to pre-order every single one that has come out. I guess I'm lucky. I hate the situation but this is the hand we have been dealt by the Evil N.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:13163]

I told myself I would only buy my favorite characters and a week before wave 1 was going to drop I talked myself into buying all of them, good call on my part. But I have manged to pre-order every single one that has come out. I guess I'm lucky. I hate the situation but this is the hand we have been dealt by the Evil N.
I didn't want to get any either, I jumped into it on release day, I though amiibo was going to flop with all the negativity it was getting as a "gimmick". I figured I could get some amiibos on the cheap, I guess I was wrong, I've been pretty lucky and have some extra rares for trade which I've been holding out for.

I think I may have to trade for some with this upcoming series and the latter release.

amiami had villager wft captain falcon and little mac jyp preorder for may re-stock an hour ago. i ordered all 4 out of impulse. they were gone in 8 min.

I wonder when the smash line of amiibo will end. With DLC, this fad seems to be at least extended to 2016.

Which reminds me, please vote on the ballot for worthy characters.

Like this guy. Need that amiibo.

c6Ohqwf.png

I wonder when the smash line of amiibo will end. With DLC, this fad seems to be at least extended to 2016.

Which reminds me, please vote on the ballot for worthy characters.

Like this guy. Need that amiibo.

c6Ohqwf.png
No more FE reps unless its Lyndis or Roy please. (I'd settle for Tharja)

I'm voting for Bayonetta or Bass (From Megaman 8)

My votes have gone to:

Bayonetta

Shovel Knight

Inkling

Viewtiful Joe

Krystal from Star Fox

Of those, top pick is Bayonetta with Viewtiful Joe right behind.

Ice Climbers bitches!!!!

Followed by

Mallow from Super Mario RPG

Isaac from Golden Sun. His smash ball attack would be awesome.

Wart from Super Mario Bros 2

Not worth it for me. Shipping just makes it $70 some for two... The hell with nintendo at this point I can live without the junk.

$28 for Ness, I can live with.  Even a straight trade would be an out-of-pocket of ~$20, so I'm not going to cry over another $8 to avoid any other trouble.

Thanks for posting!

Well finally bit the bullet and requested to be in the LINE chat.. I've had this thread (and it's previous incarnation) open on my phone and constantly refreshed since December, but it sadly just isn't enough anymore :..(

Got a Toad at a Gamestop last night. Package was beat to heck so I figure it was a return or a rejected pick up. Fine by me as the paint job is excellent!

I'm torn between that Pit :/ I kinda want it but $28 is substantial and it would be Japanese, and so far I've had everything US :/

I think Pit will make a reappearance in the US at some point. He was simply too hard to get. I think they'll find a few cases from the port strike.

Thank you for the play asia links. I went ahead and ordered 1 Ness, Lucina and Robin for my kids. I dont want to deal with the BS of constantly refreshing screens and getting my hopes shot down

Are we talking Smash ballot characters?
Because the only right answer is Wonder Red, star of the best new IP of the generation.
i voted for wonder red too. I see a lot of people voting for viewtiful joe and i don't know why. Wonder Red is a nintendo ip.

On topic: is it worth filling out that survey at gamestop? I really don't want to give them a good review if they don't deserve it

I work at odd hours of the night and usually sleep during the day and missed the ness preorder.

Thank you for the play asia links. I went ahead and ordered 1 Ness, Lucina and Robin for my kids. I dont want to deal with the BS of constantly refreshing screens and getting my hopes shot down
Be careful banking on those Play-Asia pre-orders--they have around a while.

ShopTo seems super scammy. They make you enter and confirm your credit card details while registering for an account. If you try to leave registration, they get really pushy. Even if you wanted to use PayPal, they make you confirm a separate credit card. I'd avoid them.

Wave 4 pre-orders and reprints of Marth, Pit, Lucario, Rosalina, Meta Knight, Shulk, Ike, and Dedede are up on Play-Asia  $19.99 each, JPN boxart

Correction: Look for the listings parenthesized "Re-Run", they're pre-orders for the reprints at $19.99, not the old/original listings that vary in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back