Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I used some acrylic. Citadel was the brand I went with, but that's sort of overkill.
I don't think it's overkill depending on what you're trying to do (touchup vs new paint job). From firsthand experience it's worth what you pay for, not that it's incredibly expensive. I'm thinking of doing an overhaul of Link to Fierce Deity. Tad intimidating but great practice =P

Has anyone received an "your order has been delayed" email from Target regarding Jigglypuff?  I put in my order on 4/2 and they even auth'd my card. I'm thinking they have the dates messed up in their system because it says the new delivery date is the end of April beginning of May. I know jiggy is coming out on 5/29.  Should I be worried?

Has anyone received an "your order has been delayed" email from Target regarding Jigglypuff? I put in my order on 4/2 and they even auth'd my card. I'm thinking they have the dates messed up in their system because it says the new delivery date is the end of April beginning of May. I know jiggy is coming out on 5/29. Should I be worried?
should you be worried about an amiibo? is that a serious question bro grow a #pair

so i did two (accidentally) different orders on playasia..group 1 had marth/ness, group 2 had robin/lucina.  paid for both, and group 1 is confirmed and group 2 is still waiting for confirmation.  has anyone else had a similar issue?

Post 5 hours ago and still up? 

Either the US is getting the short end of the stick, or PA forgot to take these down. Either way, can't bring myself to pay $27 for these... even knowing eBay prices are gonna be much higher. 

Has anyone received an "your order has been delayed" email from Target regarding Jigglypuff? I put in my order on 4/2 and they even auth'd my card. I'm thinking they have the dates messed up in their system because it says the new delivery date is the end of April beginning of May. I know jiggy is coming out on 5/29. Should I be worried?
I have not received the email and I ordered the same day. You can log into your account and check the order details. I would make sure your billing/shipping info is correct.

Has anyone attempted to cancel their amiibo orders from YesAsia when Lil Mac and Villager were available recently?
not amiibos, but i've cancelled items from them before. hassle. they will hold your money even when its OOS and keep sending you emails "the item is not in stock but say we'll attempt to contact the distributor again." the best way to cancel an order is to shoot them an email and then if they refuse, call their international customer service number that's in english

I got Marth from them a few months ago. Took a long ass time to get here. But it was packaged great and was in mint condition
im not saying they are not legit, but more often then not, limited items is a crapshoot. i order import cd from them all the time and they come in, but i spoke with play asia and they are a company like buy.com or overstock where they dont have real time inventory allocated to them. they basically call the distributors the day of release and if its in stock then they will order it and send it to you.

sties like amiami get actual pre-order numbers allocated to them by nintendo so they put out pre-orders with the excact numbers they are allocated. thats why play asia pre orders are open for so long bc they dont know how limited or how abundant supplies will be on release day.

One of the Targets outside of Philly supposedly has 40 Little Macs in stock according to Brickseek.  I'm guessing that is a glitch and I shouldn't waste my gas on a trip.

Brickseek is usually fairly accurate about many items.  But not hard-to-find Amiibo.  A Target I stopped at on my way home from work supposedly had 4 Wii Fit Trainers in stock according to Brickseek.  However, the in-store scanner showed none in stock and I was promptly laughed out of the store by the Electronics lackey.

One of the Targets outside of Philly supposedly has 40 Little Macs in stock according to Brickseek. I'm guessing that is a glitch and I shouldn't waste my gas on a trip.

Brickseek is usually fairly accurate about many items. But not hard-to-find Amiibo. A Target I stopped at on my way home from work supposedly had 4 Wii Fit Trainers in stock according to Brickseek. However, the in-store scanner showed none in stock and I was promptly laughed out of the store by the Electronics lackey.
It said that store had them for several months. The Amiibers app finally updated to no longer list them. Needless to say, it wasn't true.

One of the Targets outside of Philly supposedly has 40 Little Macs in stock according to Brickseek. I'm guessing that is a glitch and I shouldn't waste my gas on a trip.

Brickseek is usually fairly accurate about many items. But not hard-to-find Amiibo. A Target I stopped at on my way home from work supposedly had 4 Wii Fit Trainers in stock according to Brickseek. However, the in-store scanner showed none in stock and I was promptly laughed out of the store by the Electronics lackey.
I'm a half hour away, so I just called. But they said they didn't have any.

again..thanks for being a dick.
And you should stop being a henpecked pussy. If this is for a 5 year old, she probably won't give 2 shits about it. You can just tell her they didnt make it or whatever. If you can't deceive a 5 year old, you're failing as a parent.

And you should stop being a henpecked pussy. If this is for a 5 year old, she probably won't give 2 shits about it. You can just tell her they didnt make it or whatever. If you can't deceive a 5 year old, you're failing as a parent.
If you willingly deceive a 5 year old, you're failing as a parent...

I'm gonna start looking at yard sales for the first time this season starting tomorrow, I wonder if I'll find any amiibo XD
Unless you're waking up at the crack of dawn to harass the people running the tag sale, it's doubtful you'll find anything at them anymore except junk. Too mucch competition no matter where you live these days.

I doubt Pit was really ever available. Removed from cart when payment was about to be processed. On another note, best buy is getting majoras mask 3DS XL stock coming in if anyone still wants one.

Your post doesn't belong here. It isn't productive and frankly has nothing to do with amiibos. Touching on what you said however, I really hope you're not a parent.

If you willingly deceive a 5 year old, you're failing as a parent...
Yeah, pretty much this^

I'm very honest with my kids (well, just one since my other is 6 months old) even when it comes to sex or drugs or death or whatever. No reason to sugar coat or lie about anything as long as they trust you and you trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back