Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, I may end up with an extra if my preorders come through. If so, I'll let you have my extra pac-man for cost.
NICE let me know..Im in California not sure where you at but yeah keep me posted..had no idea Pac-Man would be so tough to get..where did you pre order it from

NICE let me know..Im in California not sure where you at but yeah keep me posted..had no idea Pac-Man would be so tough to get..where did you pre order it from
I'm in Ohio. I have one preordered at walmart.com and another at gamestop in store, and a third at Amazon.de Assuming you don't secure one by release day i should have you covered.

I'm in Ohio. I have one preordered at walmart.com and another at gamestop in store, and a third at Amazon.de Assuming you don't secure one by release day i should have you covered.
WOW nice I Really appreciate it..would prefer the US release one since I already have three amiibos pre ordered from amazon UK, I know they are all region free but I would prefer a US Pac-Man so either one, wal-mart or gamestop doesnt matter to me..I have a gamestop near me so I dont mind going there :)

Anybody who is trying to buy mewtwo codes at $9 a pop or to those selling their CN codes. Please remember that the bundle for 3ds and Wii u for mewtwo is 4.99. Or 3.99 each of you just want one version of him. That's ridiculous.

Anybody who is trying to buy mewtwo codes at $9 a pop or to those selling their CN codes. Please remember that the bundle for 3ds and Wii u for mewtwo is 4.99. Or 3.99 each of you just want one version of him. That's ridiculous.
Shouldn't you be saying this in the TRADE forums ..............since its going on there not here

While it's  a little off-topic from Amiibo I was standing in Wal-Mart checkout with groceries last night and my son says "Look Dad, there's a shiny Mario".  On the bottom shelf is a tray of World of Nintendo figure from Jakks, he pops up with a pearl paint coated Star Power Mario that says Limited Editiion 1 of 3000.  Good job son!   Also snagged a Captain Olimar from that set, they might be worth a look if you are tired of the Amiibo hassle.

Set includes:

Mario

Luigi

Toon Link

Waluigi

Tetra

Olimar

The Star Mario isn't actually mentioned on standard packages

While it's a little off-topic from Amiibo I was standing in Wal-Mart checkout with groceries last night and my son says "Look Dad, there's a shiny Mario". On the bottom shelf is a tray of World of Nintendo figure from Jakks, he pops up with a pearl paint coated Star Power Mario that says Limited Editiion 1 of 3000. Good job son! Also snagged a Captain Olimar from that set, they might be worth a look if you are tired of the Amiibo hassle.

Set includes:

Mario

Luigi

Toon Link

Waluigi

Tetra

Olimar

I've seen those figures at my local Walmart as well...I wasn't sure if they would catch on because they remind me of mini mighty mugs (or the mighty muggs...They are AWESOME!)

But again its Nintendo....

Were there any more of those Star Marios? Which Walmart did you find them at?
Platteville, Wis

They had them on 10 checkout lanes, seemed like they were fresh from the box as none of the cases were disturbed. The one Star Mario he found was the only one, Olimar or Tetra seemed to be a 1 per box short pack.

While it's a little off-topic from Amiibo I was standing in Wal-Mart checkout with groceries last night and my son says "Look Dad, there's a shiny Mario". On the bottom shelf is a tray of World of Nintendo figure from Jakks, he pops up with a pearl paint coated Star Power Mario that says Limited Editiion 1 of 3000. Good job son! Also snagged a Captain Olimar from that set, they might be worth a look if you are tired of the Amiibo hassle.

Set includes:

Mario

Luigi

Toon Link

Waluigi

Tetra

Olimar

Very cool! :)
I didn't think Wal-Mart actually carried any of Jakks' World of Nintendo stuff.
I recently found the new wave of 6" figures (Samus, Luigi, Diddy, & Blue Toad) at Target but I'm still looking for the new Deluxe figures (Ganondorf & Metroid) and 2.5" figures (Tetra, Olimar, and this Star Mario I hadn't even heard of til now!) so I'll check out a Wal-Mart or two later today. :)

Very cool! :)
I didn't think Wal-Mart actually carried any of Jakks' World of Nintendo stuff.
I recently found the new wave of 6" figures (Samus, Luigi, Diddy, & Blue Toad) at Target but I'm still looking for the new Deluxe figures (Ganondorf & Metroid) and 2.5" figures (Tetra, Olimar, and this Star Mario I hadn't even heard of til now!) so I'll check out a Wal-Mart or two later today. :)
I haven't been intrigued by these little toys before, but decided to do some research. Appears that they will be having some Walmart exclusives, with the Star Power Mario being one of them.

http://www.letstalknintendo.com/lets-talk-nintendo-with-jakks-pacific/

I can't believe anyone cares about Splatoon.
I own 1,000's of games and Splatoon is the one game coming out that I'm excited over. It looks like so much fun much more possibilities for strategy than the same ol same ol FPS's that I just gotten bored of. Nothing coming out for PS4 or XB1 compares and gamers I think are not stupid and this, if it's as good as I think, will sell many many Wii U's. Not to mention the Wii U already has by far the best games. Seems they are the only ones willing to take a gamble these days but that should not surprise since they saved the video game industry back in 1985 which took a lot of risk after the whole E.T. debacle.

Splatoon looks interesting and something that everyone can play and have a fun time. I am not going to say I have this pre-ordered yet but it's slowly selling on me. I'd still like to try it out before I make a commitment to purchase. 

Everyone is free to have their opinions I guess, but to me Splatoon looks like nothing more than a third rate Gamecube era shovelware title.

Everyone is free to have their opinions I guess, but to me Splatoon looks like nothing more than a third rate Gamecube era shovelware title.
It doesn't really interest me either and it does look kind of mediocre but you know why I suspect it'll be a good game? It's a Nintendo first party game. Those are so rarely not fun that it's practically unheard of. I'll probably snag it when I can get it on the cheap though.

How is it shovel ware if it is a first party game with huge support,publicity and amiibo function?

I took shovel ware to be third party games with low production quality and almost no support.

A game can not "look" like shovel ware it is or it isn't.

Amazon shipped one of my amiibos with a subscribe and save package that has diapers for my kid

I believe the amiibo will not survive the trip

Will see later today when mail comes

How is it shovel ware if it is a first party game with huge support,publicity and amiibo function?

I took shovel ware to be third party games with low production quality and almost no support.

A game can not "look" like shovel ware it is or it isn't.
No, a game can certainly look like shovelware if it appears to have dated graphics and derivative gameplay. Why couldn't a game appear to be a cheap, inferior quality title?

No, a game can certainly look like shovelware if it appears to have dated graphics and derivative gameplay. Why couldn't a game appear to be a cheap, inferior quality title?
What's the point in arguing about a game that no one here has even touched? Obviously final judgement on Splatoon isn't graphics, but its fun factor. We can't gauge that yet. It's a Nintendo product after all, so unlike other systems, they're going for unique and fun.

No one has substantial evidence to support their case here, so let's all just focus on miibos

What's the point in arguing about a game that no one here has even touched? Obviously final judgement on Splatoon isn't graphics, but its fun factor. We can't gauge that yet. It's a Nintendo product after all, so unlike other systems, they're going for unique and fun.

No one has substantial evidence to support their case here, so let's all just focus on miibos
Who is arguing? I just stated my opinion of what the game looks like to me.

Who is arguing? I just stated my opinion of what the game looks like to me.
Technically arguing can be defined as giving reasons for or against something. Basically, by presenting your perspective on what the game looks like it's going to be, you are "arguing" for that perspective. It's not a negative thing by any means, but it is still arguing.

I own 1,000's of games and Splatoon is the one game coming out that I'm excited over. It looks like so much fun much more possibilities for strategy than the same ol same ol FPS's that I just gotten bored of. Nothing coming out for PS4 or XB1 compares and gamers I think are not stupid and this, if it's as good as I think, will sell many many Wii U's. Not to mention the Wii U already has by far the best games. Seems they are the only ones willing to take a gamble these days but that should not surprise since they saved the video game industry back in 1985 which took a lot of risk after the whole E.T. debacle.
Strategy options in MP are going to be hampered if they can't get voice chat into the game.

It doesn't really interest me either and it does look kind of mediocre but you know why I suspect it'll be a good game? It's a Nintendo first party game. Those are so rarely not fun that it's practically unheard of. I'll probably snag it when I can get it on the cheap though.
Nintendo first party and on the cheap are two things that you rarely see occupying the same space.

Nintendo first party and on the cheap are two things that you rarely see occupying the same space.
That's not entirely true. Nintendo 1st party games take a long time to get price drops, but they do get then eventually. Plus, for the last couple of years at least, there's been a lot of sales that let you get pretty good discounts pretty soon after release, even on Nintendo 1st party titles.

well nintendo is very cheap with putting money into any game nowadays plus the target audience being the usual 13 and under crowd and their continued and wont rectify amiibo blunders, not worth paying full price plus 3 amiibos to get the full version. on another note, was pissed seeing that they have already started making those ugly cards that are supposed to replace amiibos, call me old fashioned, but a figure looks better when using the nfc then a baseball card that is made even cheaper and just as expensive to buy.

i also am going to stop waisting time for a 2 min online reserve time, summer is coming plus better games, no time to be waisting with this rewardless crap anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back