Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 'em delivered to your workplace?
The problem is that you can't change the shipping address for certain retailers like Walmart supposedly. So you either have it delivered there or cancel your order since the amiibos are out of stock and you can't make a new order. So if you have them delivered to your old address you should be able to call the carrier to request a pickup instead. I know FedEx offers this. I'm not 100% sure about UPS but I'm pretty sure they can do this for you too. USPS provides mail forwarding already. Never tried this with OnTrac or DHL.

Target: No clue (jiggly only)

Gamespot: 3:00PM EST (instores)

Walmart: 4:00AM EST 

BestBuy: 10:30AM EST

TRU:  3:30AM EST

Some approx. estimate of past wave 4 listing. Not much of a pattern to predict from Amazon.

TRU: 3:30AM EST

Some approx. estimate of past wave 4 listing. Not much of a pattern to predict from Amazon.
Because all the companies work together, what time did they go up on wave 3?

TRU: 3:30AM EST

What would you like the solution to be?? Place them up at a normal time and watch another Gamestop situation, I actually can understand the weird times unless your someone like Amazon, who servers can handle the traffic

Sorry Winter I didn't see it was your post, I know you don't mind, I thought it was some random mad at the random times

What would you like the solution to be?? Place them up at a normal time and watch another Gamestop situation, I actually can understand the weird times unless your someone like Amazon, who servers can handle the traffic

Sorry Winter I didn't see it was your post, I know you don't mind, I thought it was some random mad at the random times
Might be selfish of me being already able to preorder the figures I want but something about TRU doesn't seem right. They've cancelled a Greninja from me. =/

I need a plan B. My solution would be announce the date and time. I rather miss out knowing the time than to miss out not knowing if you catch my drift. haha

The box is ruined or the figure is broken?
The figure seems to be okay, but I don't open my amiibos so I wouldn't be able to confirm. They're going to exchange it for me so thats good. But i'm telling them i just want an exchange and they keep trying to give me money, I don't want money I just want to exchange it. The man doesn't seem to understand :wall:

edit: Now I have a replacement coming and they told me to keep the fudged up one……amazon why don't you understand I wanted to send the damaged one back to you guys :fridge:

The figure seems to be okay, but I don't open my amiibos so I wouldn't be able to confirm. They're going to exchange it for me so thats good. But i'm telling them i just want an exchange and they keep trying to give me money, I don't want money I just want to exchange it. The man doesn't seem to understand :wall:
I wanted to return a Link back to Amazon cause I had duplicates and they told me to keep it and issued a refund as well. They are the best fit returns

What Amiibo was it?
The SSB Mario Amiibo

I hadn't purchased it yet because I was going to get it when it was cheaper since I didn't like his pose to much and at the time wasn't sure if I was going to collect them all or just my favorites (now I collect them all, minus the store exclusives if I don't like them)

People were debating a solution for these website launch times... I think it's about time that Amiibos just went to strictly in-store pre-ordering systems. Think of the 2 biggest issues: Internet connection problems and scalpers. It solves both.

The SSB Mario Amiibo

I hadn't purchased it yet because I was going to get it when it was cheaper since I didn't like his pose to much and at the time wasn't sure if I was going to collect them all or just my favorites (now I collect them all, minus the store exclusives if I don't like them)
Oh, wow I didn't even know Amazon had him in stock, lol. Yeah, that Mario looks pretty lame, I got mine with the Mario Party 10 bundle, so he was just a bonus.

Oh, wow I didn't even know Amazon had him in stock, lol. Yeah, that Mario looks pretty lame, I got mine with the Mario Party 10 bundle, so he was just a bonus.
No, Super Smash Bros, not the mario party one.

My husband is trying to convince me to open this one so he can sees what the amiibos do.

I don't want, I'm afraid if he sees they don't really do anything he will be against my amiibo habit again :lol:

People were debating a solution for these website launch times... I think it's about time that Amiibos just went to strictly in-store pre-ordering systems. Think of the 2 biggest issues: Internet connection problems and scalpers. It solves both.
Oh yeah, especially for those of us that have to work for a living

My husband is trying to convince me to open this one so he can sees what the amiibos do.

I don't want, I'm afraid if he sees they don't really do anything he will be against my amiibo habit again :lol:
Oh, Fireball Mareio, my bad! He''s whatever, I have all my Amiibo sealed too because, they're pretty underwhelming (size and functionality). I have a loose Star Fox & Megaman and they seem to be too dinky, IMO.

Oh yeah, especially for those of us that have to work for a living
Thanks for your insight. While not a preorder, the Rosalina release was a Sunday. Something like that would suffice for us Monday to Fridayers

Just curious, were any Skylanders on sale during Black Friday last year? I wonder if we will see amiibo on sale this black Friday...
I'm kinda thinking they will make a bundle that includes, maybe 1 rare and a 2 crap ones. so they can start unloading more of the marios!

But who knows.

You should definitely make him fight against the Lvl. 50 Mario in Smash. It'll be hilarious, but not as soul crushing as losing to Kirby--that smug little brat loves to taunt me. :bomb:

one of the spots on toads head fell off today, no idea how as I have never dropped him or anything, going to attempt a hot glue repair job tomorrow
After working with hot glue a lot recently I suggest not using it for this. The hot glue works great for cardboard and basically anywhere where it's not filling a void where something goes. In this case the spot will not sit even because hot glue is too dense and I think the spot will be raised too high. I suggest just using clear elmers glue because it will spread out more evenly and make a better bond and you don't have to worry about it possibly deforming the spot from the heat.

I have never seen amazon open preorder for anything late at night. Didn't you get everything at Walmart already?
I'd honestly rather deal with Amazon and cancel my Walmart orders. Especially since I'm more than likely moving before their release, and don't want to deal with the hassle of contacting whoever is delivering the package and hoping I can transfer them.

Still kinda worried Walmart might have oversold on Lucina/Robin too.

What sucks abt walmart for me is that I was actually up at the hour they were up but I had no access to internet/a phone at the time to order them.

I'd honestly rather deal with Amazon and cancel my Walmart orders. Especially since I'm more than likely moving before their release, and don't want to deal with the hassle of contacting whoever is delivering the package and hoping I can transfer them.

Still kinda worried Walmart might have oversold on Lucina/Robin too.
I feel the exact same way!! I'm glad I got my Walmart orders in but if I get a chance to order from Amazon or Target, I'm cancelling with Walmart ........I just feel like there going to anyway, there is no way in hell they can fulfill all those Robin/Lucina orders (unless there not planning to sell in store)

Walmart has a pretty decent track record but something about how long they were up , plus up again, just feels shakey to me

Just curious, were any Skylanders on sale during Black Friday last year? I wonder if we will see amiibo on sale this black Friday...
Black Friday Amiibo sale would be that you can actually buy the hard to find ones at regular price, and it'd still sell at faster than you can click "Add To Cart." It's the new reality Nintendo created.

For all of you worrying about Walmart lasting so long. It was in the middle of the night when no one was expecting it. 40 minutes is a good amount of time, but not completely unprecedented. With GCU, best buy is the most desired retailer to buy amiibo from. The best buy listings were put up in the early afternoon/late morning(depending on time zone) and there was advance warning for those listings. Robin and Lucina lasted almost 20 minutes for best buy. Extrapolate that to walmart, who must have had much less traffic and similar amount if not larger amount of supply, then 40 minutes in the dead of night is not that crazy

Get an extra if you're that concerned, just know that there is not a high chance of cancellation. Toys r us might have completely messed up in the earlier waves, but Walmart and best buy have been reliable in terms of fulfilling preorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back