Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So I called a store that has this reprint in order to get one for myself. She sad they were for preorders? WTF?

Yes, but if there is a way to tell, then would you agree to my point?
For sure. All it takes is any sort of letter/number combination of a "1st edition" stamp to make something more valuable. That's not really debatable.

After further searching reddit, I found this: Quote in response to "what does 015S1 mean?"

The first 2 numbers represent the week of the year it was made, the third number the year (4 for 2014, 5 for 2015,) and the S1 or 2 or W1 or 2 represent the factory. So, your amiibo was made the first week of 2015.
So I guess that's that. My Marth has "115W2" stamped on it. So apparently it was made in the 11th week of 2015 at factory W2. Which sounds legit since the CPSIA page had the reprints being produced in March 2015.

Anyone have a link for Ike stock checker at GameStop? Struck out on Marth the only store with them was holding them for "customers"
Similar situation at the store closest to me - they are in transit but already "spoken for." They are only getting two by the way. I sincerely hope more gradually come in over time or Nintendo's big Marth reprint will be just as pathetic as the first printing.

Lol, people are already trying to sell the GameStop Marths from today, on Amazon. PoS scalpers

$59.99 + $3.99 shipping

"Brand new, fresh from Gamestop's delivery on 5-12-15."

Dropped in at Gamestop to pick up their last remaining $2.99 Infinity Album, and looked over to the Amiibo wall...nothing outside of the usual suspects.

I'm a collector and not an "investor" and you can tell the difference. Prices will tank but the original will still command a premium.

I had faith in nintendo and I preordered. I think my loyalty should be rewarded by having different unique figures. This appears to be the case so im happy.
You had faith in a large corporation that cares nothing about you or anything except for its bottom line? That's perhaps the saddest statement of all. I preordered the Amiibos not because I had faith in Nintendo, but because I wanted one of each to own and use as I see fit. I own all of the first run ones in US packaging, but I certainly don't think that makes my collection more or less valuable than the restock. They are all relatively poorly sculpted figures not intended to have the same level of detail and precision as a more expensive action figure or statue.

You had faith in a large corporation that cares nothing about you or anything except for its bottom line? That's perhaps the saddest statement of all. I preordered the Amiibos not because I had faith in Nintendo, but because I wanted one of each to own and use as I see fit. I own all of the first run ones in US packaging, but I certainly don't think that makes my collection more or less valuable than the restock. They are all relatively poorly sculpted figures not intended to have the same level of detail and precision as a more expensive action figure or statue.
Yeah, me and you are in different mindsets. With that said, who cares about any of it. I have a first print. Thats all I care about.

Yeah, me and you are in different mindsets. With that said, who cares about any of it. I have a first print. Thats all I care about.
If you only care about the first print then why are you looking for the reprint, unless you want both? I suppose hardcore collectors would. I mean not to pick this apart but then it's not all you care about, just saying.

These have been showing up on and off for me and I can't ditch work for a toy and f5ing does nothing. Guess I'm hoping for a 'trade' =/

If you only care about the first print then why are you looking for the reprint, unless you want both? I suppose hardcore collectors would. I mean not to pick this apart but then it's not all you care about, just saying.

These have been showing up on and off for me and I can't ditch work for a toy and f5ing does nothing. Guess I'm hoping for a 'trade' =/
I want both if they appear different and they are. Thats it.

For anyone who wants to order a Marth from Amazon this is what I did to get mine a few minutes ago.  Go to the order page linked below and keep refreshing till the $12.99 Marth shows up for order.  Do one-click ordering.  If it shows up as none available, use an auto refresh extension for your browser on that page to refresh it and it will eventually place the order for you when a Marth is available.  I used Easy Auto Refresh on Chrome.  It only took about 30 seconds of refreshing with the extension for my order to get confirmed for a $12.99 Marth.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00N4ABOXU/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1431470704&sr=1-1

Yeah, he's the only one I need to have all 4 FE characters in STEAM. Hope we can both get one.
He's the only one I need for a full set now. I have high hopes for both of us. My local Gamestop didn't receive any today, they're guessing tomorrow since most of the rest of the state got them today.

For anyone who wants to order a Marth from Amazon this is what I did to get mine a few minutes ago. Go to the order page linked below and keep refreshing till the $12.99 Marth shows up for order. Do one-click ordering. If it shows up as none available, use an auto refresh extension for your browser on that page to refresh it and it will eventually place the order for you when a Marth is available. I used Easy Auto Refresh on Chrome. It only took about 30 seconds of refreshing with the extension for my order to get confirmed for a $12.99 Marth.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00N4ABOXU/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1431470704&sr=1-1
http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/35ri3e/marth_amazon_how_to_get_it_in_4_simple_steps_with/

I lucked out and got an Ike from GS today in Portland, OR. They only received 1, and the 2 Marths they had were already gone.

Just saw Marth on amazon again and said instock on may 16th order now ext....

It let me add it to the cart but would not let me finish checkout. A minute later it tells me its not available from this seller anymore.

Just saw Marth on amazon again and said instock on may 16th order now ext....

It let me add it to the cart but would not let me finish checkout. A minute later it tells me its not available from this seller anymore.
Been happening to me today all day, I don't understand what's up with that.

Been happening to me today all day, I don't understand what's up with that.
The trick is, keep refreshing the page once you get to the page that says: not available from this seller anymore.

Then you will be prompted to login to amazon. Then you will get another not available page separate to your cart with just Marth's image. Here keep refreshing and eventually an order will be placed. It's a limit 1 per. I already had a Gen 1 Marth but I loved FE so much I decided to get one of these and tried today with success. It takes a little bit but that not available page is half way there to getting one.

What are you talking about? There are alleged Dededes goingto GS, presumably for unfilled preorders.

No announcement has been made about a wide Dedede restock/reprint.
I'm talking about for GS preorders. I have an Ike at one store and a Dedede at another. Wondering if I needed to go to both or just the one with Ike.

Just got cancellation notices for all of my YesAsia orders after being told I could pay by PayPal... but they never provided any instructions as to how (since I initially pre-ordered with a CC). So... no Ness, no Lucina...

What a crappy retailer.:bomb: 

Just got cancellation notices for all of my YesAsia orders after being told I could pay by PayPal... but they never provided any instructions as to how (since I initially pre-ordered with a CC). So... no Ness, no Lucina...

What a crappy retailer. :bomb:
Crappy indeed. This made me check my order and it was cancelled without them even letting me know.

So...since Ike's are starting to ship, I guess I should be looking for my December 2014 paid-in-full preorders of Ike and Dedede to show up at my GS soon.

I'm talking about for GS preorders. I have an Ike at one store and a Dedede at another. Wondering if I needed to go to both or just the one with Ike.
I have seen zero reports of Dededes arriving at GS stores.

Note that the CPSIA page for Dedede has never been altered since its original release.

Yesasia sent partial cancellation notice. Captain Falcon and Marth are cancelled and WFT and Little Mac are not....at least not yet. I called to confirm the cancellation.

Looks like the site tracker just updated and added some marths in stock all around my house, which will all be gone by the time I get home. None near where I work though, fingers are still crossed.

Maybe this gives hope for other people to check around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back