Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to score a shulk via eBay with a copy of xenoblade chronicles wii and the music cd for just over 100
Be careful. The single bonus soundtrack disc was only included with Australian PAL region copies of the game. If it's the full soundtrack then you should be fine.

Is the silver Mario a store exclusive?  I didn't see anything about it on the OP.

Thanks.

Missed out on the Gold Mario, and all pre-orders for Wave 4, so I'm guessing I'm pretty screwed.

(Still need Meta Knight and Captain Falcon too...so things are going south fast.)

Is the silver Mario a store exclusive? I didn't see anything about it on the OP.

Thanks.

Missed out on the Gold Mario, and all pre-orders for Wave 4, so I'm guessing I'm pretty screwed.

(Still need Meta Knight and Captain Falcon too...so things are going south fast.)
Silver Mario is not store exclusive like Gold Mario was and the sentiment around here is that Silver Mario will be more common than Gold

Silver Mario is not store exclusive like Gold Mario was and the sentiment around here is that Silver Mario will be more common than Gold
He's still a North American exclusive, though, so the international market will be hot for him. I wouldn't rule out resellers buying them all up. He'll probably still be hard to get.

He's still a North American exclusive, though, so the international market will be hot for him. I wouldn't rule out resellers buying them all up. He'll probably still be hard to get.

Thanks for the info. Does he come out on 5/29 as well?

He's NOT a NA exclusive, he's also for sale in NZ and Australia (at least for now) as well. And Gold Mario is being sold there as well. (Gold is a Target exclusive and I forget which retailer has Silver atm).

He's NOT a NA exclusive, he's also for sale in NZ and Australia (at least for now) as well. And Gold Mario is being sold there as well. (Gold is a Target exclusive and I forget which retailer has Silver atm).
My bad, thought Gold and Silver Mario were still exclusive to this region. Granted, Silver Mario is a store exclusive in AU so I can't imagine he'll be common there.

Thanks guys - not sure how I'm going to get these new ones or the Marios, but hopefully I'll find some locally.

Debating on what to do with my two extra Ikes.  Have to think about that.

Thanks guys - not sure how I'm going to get these new ones or the Marios, but hopefully I'll find some locally.

Debating on what to do with my two extra Ikes. Have to think about that.
I am sure you could get one of those Ike's in a trade towards/for a gold Mario on the amiibo swap Reddit forum, good luck on your hunt!

Which has you more on edge, waiting for the restock to hit shelves or wave 4 release?
Neither, I have all those. I'm just waiting on amazon.jp to put up wave 5 so I can import them. Wave 4 import went so well that if I get wave 5 off amazon.jp i'll turn off my alert system.

Wish I could bring myself to import -- I just cancelled my preorder for ZSS, Palutena, and Ganondorf from the UK the other day (no one here seemed to be interested in them), hopefully I don't end up regretting that down the road though!

Wish I could bring myself to import -- I just cancelled my preorder for ZSS, Palutena, and Ganondorf from the UK the other day (no one here seemed to be interested in them), hopefully I don't end up regretting that down the road though!
UGH!! I wish I knew. I'd have gotten all of those off of you.

Was talking with an amazon representative about the amiibos and this was there response:

"I see we have already contacted the supplier to get the stock of this item and we're expecting to receive the stock soon from them.  I can confirm that we'll receive the item before My 25, 2015"

So, maybe this means that pre-orders will come up next week??

Let's hope so!!
I would post the  image, but i don't know how...

What day, today??
everyday lmao Amazon reps have said different dates and different times for the past month and half lmao if you contact Amazon again and ask the same stuff you will get completely different response lol if you actually believe the response you got from Amazon then you are way to naive to amiibo hunt lol so far at least 15 different days have been documented from different Amazon reps

everyday lmao Amazon reps have said different dates and different times for the past month and half lmao if you contact Amazon again and ask the same stuff you will get completely different response lol if you actually believe the response you got from Amazon then you are way to naive to amiibo hunt lol so far at least 15 different days have been documented from different Amazon reps
I never said i believed them, just stated what the rep said.

As long as the Line app people get to hear about it! I've read every post on this thread for 5 months, but I don't trust that I'll look at it in the minute they go live

Where exactly did you pre-order the figures from (as I pre-ordered ZSZ and Pautena from ShopTo, and don't plan to cancel mine, even if they are listed as available, as those figures are one my "want" list, and I'd rather pay more for overseas version that play roulette with the American versions).

I feel bad for all of you. I live in a small town where the majority of people are 55 or over, my town's Target always has a fully stocked Amiibo section.

Very pleased with YesAsia, will definitely use them again.  :D/

Carefully Packed:

9xSFaxp.jpg

Murabito & Little Mac:

2Yqnag7.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with this amiibo stuff, so I don't know if this has been posted or if this is a good price or even worth posting. I was browsing and noticed GameDealDaily had a few available from Japan that it says are now discontinued:

Marth - $33.49 http://gamedealdaily.com/wii-u/marth-amiibo/

Little Mac - $28.75 http://gamedealdaily.com/amiibo/little-mac-amiibo/

Captain Falcon - $28.75 http://gamedealdaily.com/amiibo/captain-falcon-amiibo/

Villager - $28.75 http://gamedealdaily.com/amiibo/villager-amiibo/
Ordered a Villager from him after my yesasia order got cancelled. Bubble mailer... You think he'd know not to do that. Card is a bit bent so I got super lucky. Needless to say I'll be sending him an email to persuade him to use boxes for future orders. 2/10 would not order again. USPS 8/10 would hug.

H1lo47I.jpg

S1NW4sF.jpg

Where exactly did you pre-order the figures from (as I pre-ordered ZSZ and Pautena from ShopTo, and don't plan to cancel mine, even if they are listed as available, as those figures are one my "want" list, and I'd rather pay more for overseas version that play roulette with the American versions).
It was Amazon.co.uk --- I just preorderd them because I happened to be at the PC and figured someone somewhere might want them at cost. I posted about it here and on another forum but got no responses so I cancelled since the money could be used elsewhere. LIke you though, I'm really hoping I don't live to regret that by missing out on those 3 here in the states!

For anyone that saw it in the amiibo alerts Twitter, silver Mario amiibo preorder receipts print at the bestbuy kiosks but I attempted to preorder and the register denied me. I figured it wouldn't work but tried it anyway

For anyone that saw it in the amiibo alerts Twitter, silver Mario amiibo preorder receipts print at the bestbuy kiosks but I attempted to preorder and the register denied me. I figured it wouldn't work but tried it anyway
Even if it worked good luck getting them to hold it for you. Its not like they take them off the floor like they do for online store pickup orders.

just saw villager on amazon sold by their warehouse. not sure if ill get their original packaging
jumped on this after i saw your post. Going to take my chances on it. I only need villager and wii fit to have be complete before the next wave and i dont feel like dropping a lot on ebay for one.

Even if it worked good luck getting them to hold it for you. Its not like they take them off the floor like they do for online store pickup orders.
My local best buy pulls in store preorders of the floor. I strolled in towards the end of the day when smash bros launched and they held my bundle the entire day at the customer service desk. Some best buys are more diligent then others.

I was being serious. I dont own any Amiibos. Just not into it, but I did want to get one of my favorite characters Ness, just to have.
It's a Gamestop exclusive and this latest wave has been the worst to purchase and pre-order.

In the nicest way possible you are either going to have to pay over retail quite a bit or wish for Santa to bring you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back