Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I was being serious. I dont own any Amiibos. Just not into it, but I did want to get one of my favorite characters Ness, just to have.
Sorry, didn't mean to crap on you that much. I preordered my Ness from Amazon Italy back in February, before wave four even had a finalized roster and domestic preorders at GS were a mess. You're probably best off trying to import at this point.

Seeing that makes me a sad panda given I haven't been able to get one from any local gamestops since they held all their Marths so friends could come in and get them (1 store I asked and they said they didnt have any, then I hung around a bit and someone else came in and magically got both of them and the associate said "here are my keys"... and the other store outright told me they were holding them for other employees)

I saw one Marth and one Ike at my local gamestop but I didn't buy either one of them. Just not interested but it's in North Charleston, SC if anybody is looking.

I saw one Marth and one Ike at my local gamestop but I didn't buy either one of them. Just not interested but it's in North Charleston, SC if anybody is looking.
3 hour drive for me, no thanks! Should have at least got them for someone on here, there are plenty of people (myself included) more than willing to pay cost + shipping + a little extra for those 2 without hesitation!

3 hour drive for me, no thanks! Should have at least got them for someone on here, there are plenty of people (myself included) more than willing to pay cost + shipping + a little extra for those 2 without hesitation!
I was thinking of picking them up to trade for others I don't have since I'm new to the amiibo game. I'll check back tomorrow to see if they're still there.

Manage to snag a Marth at Nintendo World about 20 minutes ago after work. They had about half the shelf left. It was also one per person.

that marth pic made me extra jelly x salty :/

if you live in new york city you have no excuse in missing amiibos, they have had countless restocks in Nintendo World store and a ton of amiibos on wave launches

blah, i wonder how much they will have for next friday, so tempted to travel from Boston for $50 on bus, but nah

I was thinking of picking them up to trade for others I don't have since I'm new to the amiibo game. I'll check back tomorrow to see if they're still there.
Id be interested if you do grab them. The only rare I have though is an extra Gold Mario (and possibly some wave 4 rares shortly here). Either way, PM me if you get them and are interested.

On another note, Walmart put the charges through on my card as well today, hoping they ship out in the next day or two.

Id be interested if you do grab them. The only rare I have though is an extra Gold Mario (and possibly some wave 4 rares shortly here). Either way, PM me if you get them and are interested.

On another note, Walmart put the charges through on my card as well today, hoping they ship out in the next day or two.
Walmart finally charged my AMEX card for the Splatoon 3 pack(Already had been charged a few days ago on my Discover card for the other amiibos) just need to get my hands on a Jigglypuff, Lucina, Robin, and Greninja

all the silver mario alerts were fake... and someone trolled and deleted the group, which really sucks. I was able to get a marth from amazon thanks to the awesome folks in there... sigh.

CAG has become full of retards and trolls over the past couple of years. Dumbasses picking fights with each other for no goddamn reason.

A lot of the people who've been here for so many years saying this place is not any better than SD, mods quitting cause they were sick of the bullshit. The fucking LINE group is a goddamn perfect example of that.

Can't have anything nice. Can't expect people to behave themselves like normal people, really?

all the silver mario alerts were fake... and someone trolled and deleted the group, which really sucks. I was able to get a marth from amazon thanks to the awesome folks in there... sigh.
The only reason I got any of Wave 4 was thanks to the LINE group (everything except the still-not-for-pre-order Silver Mario). Back to paying attention to twitter, I guess?

Ok, what asshole screwed up the entire LINE group?!
Who ever is Fallange is is the person who screwed it up. They kicked everyone out and posted pictures of testicles.

I take it no more LINE group or will it get remade without dbags like this?

The LINE group was really nice too and helped me get a lot of these.

Who ever is Fallange is is the person who screwed it up. They kicked everyone out and posted pictures of testicles.

I take it no more LINE group or will it get remade without dbags like this?

The LINE group was really nice too and helped me get a lot of these.
I hope they fix this soon. LINE has been super helpful for me.

Same, I honestly think it members that have been on the website for a given amount of time are only allowed to join. Maybe then it would stop some of the trolls.
That's what the group originally was when skaflone721 set it up months ago. Not sure how it got so toxic, but then again it can probably be easily explained with THE INTERNET.

That's what the group originally was when skaflone721 set it up months ago. Not sure how it got so toxic, but then again it can probably be easily explained with THE INTERNET.
The Collectors Edition Line group is great. I have not had any problems with misinformation or trolls.

So the amiibo line group is no more? Right now there are people joining and others being deleted. Stinks, as the line group helped me get a few wave 4 preorders. I hope it gets straightened out and those that post those nasty pictures are booted.

Need feedback please, do you think Pac Man and Wario will be easy to get next Friday?  I was considering just buying the import ones from Japan off ebay.  I  might pay a bit more, but it will save me the heart ache of hunting them down. 

Are new amiibos easy to buy from online retail stores on launch day?  This will be my fist launch day wave.

CAG has become full of retards and trolls over the past couple of years. Dumbasses picking fights with each other for no goddamn reason.

A lot of the people who've been here for so many years saying this place is not any better than SD, mods quitting cause they were sick of the bullshit. The fucking LINE group is a goddamn perfect example of that.

Can't have anything nice. Can't expect people to behave themselves like normal people, really?
The mods I liked all left :( Sick of the people here, I stopped offering deals up for people on this site, or selling stuff cheaper here. Quit doing giveaways and stuff too, the userbase is just absolute shit these days. :/ It's sad, but it's true. I check in every so often to see if anyone has found something amazing, but I feel like CAG makes me buy less now, not the savings I used to get...

I had no idea that Silver Mario was up on Newegg.

I guess that lurking in this thread for weeks just isn't enough any more.

Need feedback please, do you think Pac Man and Wario will be easy to get next Friday? I was considering just buying the import ones from Japan off ebay. I might pay a bit more, but it will save me the heart ache of hunting them down.

Are new amiibos easy to buy from online retail stores on launch day? This will be my fist launch day wave.
You should be fine. The way I've seen sonic and mega man in stock leads me to believe pacman will be more available, if not 5-29 then later. Wario will be everywhere without a doubt.

Huh. After 2 days gone this thread's still all doom and gloom, only with a different spin. Sorry your LINE broke (or that someone broke it as the case may be).

Need feedback please, do you think Pac Man and Wario will be easy to get next Friday? I was considering just buying the import ones from Japan off ebay. I might pay a bit more, but it will save me the heart ache of hunting them down.

Are new amiibos easy to buy from online retail stores on launch day? This will be my fist launch day wave.
Even now, no one can really know that info until launch day arrives. There is a general consensus that PacMan and Wario will be common (or at least easier to obtain than FE and exclusive amiibo) based on how long/how often preorders open for each figure and maybe(?) a Target product allocation sheet scan that was posted a few pages back.

Target's where I'm headed for final few I need of Wave 4 on the 29th. If someone can help save my wallet until then by talking me out of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition, that is.

The mods I liked all left :( Sick of the people here, I stopped offering deals up for people on this site, or selling stuff cheaper here. Quit doing giveaways and stuff too, the userbase is just absolute shit these days. :/ It's sad, but it's true. I check in every so often to see if anyone has found something amazing, but I feel like CAG makes me buy less now, not the savings I used to get...
it seems like everyone is just waiting to bitch about something or complain that the deals aren't good enough... it's easy to lose any motivation you had to share what you find now

So the amiibo line group is no more? Right now there are people joining and others being deleted. Stinks, as the line group helped me get a few wave 4 preorders. I hope it gets straightened out and those that post those nasty pictures are booted.
looks like the people that spazzed and left a while ago decided to do a hostile takeover or some shit, pretty ridiculous.

I'll admit it might be my fault for replying to one of them earlier today, who knows. Altho if someone had a problem with me I don't know why they'd involve the Line Chat.

Line hasn't been that great since the people that posted the most alerts left. Hardly any international alerts anymore.

The fedora men are at it again...

fl22oS3.jpg

Also I never bothered joining the LINE group but that's sad what's been going on lately

Line has been that great since the people that posted the most alerts left. Hardly any international alerts anymore.
well a lot of people did get Marth from Amazon (which is all that's really come out since then)... and pictures of balls... so there's that.

I figured they would, all 3 of the figures I tried to order from YesAsia were cancelled. I've lost most of my fight to keep up with this at this point too, which is a shame cause I love collectables (just not enough to pay scalpers for them)

I figured they would, all 3 of the figures I tried to order from YesAsia were cancelled. I've lost most of my fight to keep up with this at this point too, which is a shame cause I love collectables (just not enough to pay scalpers for them)
Even if you import you end up paying a little under double the price.

:/

I will be going to NWS Saturday anyone think their will still be a chance to get Marth then (First time going)? I am hoping they have a bunch of amiibo's that I want.

Had a Jigglypuff preordered at Target, but I checked my order status yesterday and it shows I have no recent purchases. Did it get cancelled without any notification?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back