Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in SoCal would LOVE to get hold of a Greninja, Lucina, Robin, those are the only three that I need from TRU..or I will try Target, whoever I can get it from first(Wouldn't mind a Jigglypuff) the TRU near me is in a ghetto neighborhood hopefully they wont all be gone by the time I get there
Yeah, I for sure feel better about possibly getting a Greninja seeing actual stock numbers. Robin and Lucina are gonna be rough, but it looks like the retailer exclusive ones are gonna be much easier than Meta Knight, Lucario and Shulk were if you were unable to snag a preorder...

Yeah, I for sure feel better about possibly getting a Greninja seeing actual stock numbers. Robin and Lucina are gonna be rough, but it looks like the retailer exclusive ones are gonna be much easier than Meta Knight, Lucario and Shulk were if you were unable to snag a preorder...
I would have no problem taking the bus to TRU and be there around 11am but Im not going to go to that part of town early in the morning..Im hoping that I can call a day in advance and just have them hold the ones that I want..I dont care for Lucario and Shulk..the ones that I want are Greninja, Lucina, Robin, Marth since everyone is talking about it LOL, and Jigglypuff

Im in SoCal would LOVE to get hold of a Greninja, Lucina, Robin, those are the only three that I need from TRU..or I will try Target, whoever I can get it from first(Wouldn't mind a Jigglypuff) the TRU near me is in a ghetto neighborhood hopefully they wont all be gone by the time I get there
c'mon the la cienega one isn't THAT ghetto lol

I would have no problem taking the bus to TRU and be there around 11am but Im not going to go to that part of town early in the morning..Im hoping that I can call a day in advance and just have them hold the ones that I want..I dont care for Lucario and Shulk..the ones that I want are Greninja, Lucina, Robin, Marth since everyone is talking about it LOL, and Jigglypuff
lol, you're afraid of going to the ghetto in the morning? wow.

The funnier part to me is how the post is "I'll just have them hold the ones I want and pick them up at 11. Shouldn't be a big deal since the only ones I'm trying to get are literally the four most difficult ones to get from the wave."

I'm super happy that there might be extra stock of Greninja. It might make it easier to snag one so I can paint a custom black variant! I wish all my favorites were commons...

I find it weird no one relies on history and acts like this is new... Theses stories and numbers from target and TRU sounds exactly like Rosalina and lucario.. Even the fact TRU did online and in store preorders

I find it weird no one relies on history and acts like this is new... Theses stories and numbers from target and TRU sounds exactly like Rosalina and lucario.. Even the fact TRU did online and in store preorders
nobody's TRU got 50, 60, or 82 Lucarios.... that's what employees who post on reddit are claiming. who knows if it's really true, though.

Lol you can't counter my statement with reddit information you don't even believe is really true
the only real answer is nobody will know until the 29th.

I think it will be somewhere in between last time where stores got 4 extra of Lucario to sell to walk ups and these crazy 80+ numbers being reported. that's obviously a huge range, though.

Lord Diabhalla, I beseech thee, deliver us from misinformation and show us the path to the green ninja.

Perhaps, uh, specifically the path to store 8345? 

:bow:

Target's Jig will probably be similar to Rosalina. But TRU only did 10, 15, or 20 pre-orders of Greninja per store as opposed to to the 30 reserved per store last time with Lucario. So there should be more available this time.

More likely than not there were more Greninjas and Jigglypuffs produced this time as well. Due to the fast sellout with the previous exclusives and also that at the time these were being manufactured, Nintendo was simultaneously having to make reprints of older characters of which they didn't make enough the first time around.

These might be the best looking amiibos yet.  I'm also pretty surprised amazon.jp sold out so quickly.  When wave 4 went up it took 2 hours before Lucina sold out.  I think Zero Samus sold out in 20 or 30 mins.  I consider myself extremely lucky to get this order in.

3wSravN.png

These might be the best looking amiibos yet. I'm also pretty surprised amazon.jp sold out so quickly. When wave 4 went up it took 2 hours before Lucina sold out. I think Zero Samus sold out in 20 or 30 mins. I consider myself extremely lucky to get this order in.

3wSravN.png
I think they are selling out faster because more collectors have signed up for forwarding services, and there also seems to be more japanese resellers. Boo.

Nintendy does it again with bountiful stock of precious amiibos.  :whee:  Last time it was a bit easier to import and now its just turned into an all out cash grab for scalpers  :headache:

I am sorry; I phrased that rudely but am terribly leery of trolls 'round these parts. Let me put it this way: if an amiibo preorder is up for more than five minutes, one should question if it's a real preorder. There are plenty of bunk preorders available (all of wave six is up at shopto! YesAsia! B&H!) that have been up for days. As far as wave four goes, Splatoon preorders have been available from legitimate sites for days at a time and Charizard, Wario, and Pacman have popped up for 15-60 minute periods, sparingly. Good luck with the others. At this point, it may be easier to find the aforementioned commons at retail.
That's fine. Honestly, I'm not really sure what a troll is. I'm almost 44, and don't have tons of time to spend on the forums these days. So when I do come, it's usually to find out the relevant info, and head out. I appreciate the info. Thanks.

Anyone get the messages that they could not be shipped to your address?

I have all four in my cart, but I get the error messages that these items can't be shipped to my address.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but these are gone. You still have them in your cart, but they will be kicked from your cart as soon as you complete your order.

Although, if you want to give it a shot you'll need to sign up for a forwarding service. Amazon.jp doesn't ship amiibos to the US. I wrote up a guide here that is mostly complete, but needs some tweaks to pricing and shipping charges. Good luck.

Greninja stock for Southern CA. Looks like the store exclusive would be more easier to get than Robin and Lucina.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/601429207474929664

Well, didn't see it posted here, but NWS will have all amiibo (Exclusives as well) available for midnight release 5/28-5/29.  Figures!  Only one they didn't show was Silver Mario.

CFizWZ1UEAE9ndI.jpg

Nintendo World Store ‏@Nintendo_World 13m13 minutes ago
(1 of 2) On 5/29, wave 4 amiibo is officially available for purchase during our midnight launch @ #NintendoWorld...

Nintendo World Store ‏@Nintendo_World 11m11 minutes ago
(2 of 2) Which characters will you choose? While supplies last, limit one per character.

I think its rather hilarious that they are asking which one you will choose? Umm....really???

Really starting to hate the Amiibos.  Honestly, this was supposed to be something fun, and as usual, it's just turned into something shitty.

I don't even really fault Nintendo as much as I fault speculators, greedy people, and douchebags with no life.  It's really happening all over the video game collecting hobby, not just Amiibos.  Not sure when everyone decided that all pre-orders of every collector's edition/limited packaging/whatever needed to be snapped up 30 minutes or less from when you could pre-order it.

Is it me, or is it all just ridiculous?  People paying insane amount for N64 commons, buying little plastic video game figures in the hopes the can make an extra $20-$30 by reselling it to some dumbass?

Do people not get what Nintendo has done by correcting the Marth situation?  There WILL be enough of these to go around, as long as the hoarders don't ruin it for everyone.

Christ - I've been a gamer since 1977 and a collector since 1993, and I'm starting to get fed up with where this is all going.

Sorry for the rant guys, just very frustrated with all of this.

So far my store only got a few. More coming in obviously.

4 charizards
12 robins
12 lucina
12 inkling boy
12 inkling girl
24 silver mario

So far my store only got a few. More coming in obviously.

4 charizards
12 robins
12 lucina
12 inkling boy
12 inkling girl
24 silver mario
The one I go to will have 48 Greninja's..not sure about the other amiibos..but the store in Burbank is going to have 160 of them according to that posting..that is a HUGE jump not sure why one store would have such a massive quantity while the other one has 48

The one I go to will have 48 Greninja's..not sure about the other amiibos..but the store in Burbank is going to have 160 of them according to that posting..that is a HUGE jump not sure why one store would have such a massive quantity while the other one has 48
Who knows, we are so far beyond logic with amiibos. I fully expect any store near me to get low single digits again. The most Lucarios in my area seemed to be 6 at a store 50 miles away, the two stores near me got 2 each. Also they had 1 KDDD. So long story short, this is how I imagine them choosing their stock at each store:

I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-8.jpg

Who knows, we are so far beyond logic with amiibos. I fully expect any store near me to get low single digits again. The most Lucarios in my area seemed to be 6 at a store 50 miles away, the two stores near me got 2 each. Also they had 1 KDDD. So long story short, this is how I imagine them choosing their stock at each store:

I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-8.jpg
I just find it hard to believe that ONE store would have 160 of Greninja while another one has 48, if its based solely on area, Burbank for example is not a large city, Culver City I would maybe understand but Burbank with that kind of load is just weird..now I have to find out how many Lucina and Robins they will have since I need those too..I assume Ness is not an amiibo I will be able to find in store..I had pre ordered it from Amazon UK but it never shipped to me

It's just crazy to hear all the angst about the 29th. Unless you're just collecting there's no reason for it. I got the entire wave weeks ago from overseas Amazon. Am I missing something?

Yeah, I live in SoCal
Which SoCal location are you going to(Since you say yours will have 92 either Cerritos or Bell Gardens)? I go to the one in West LA, but they only have 48 available according to that printout not sure if I will be able to get one

Which SoCal location are you going to? I go to the one in West LA, but they only have 48 available according to that printout not sure if I will be able to get one
The cerritos location

Unfortunately, my work switched up my schedule so I have work on that Friday and can't go. Then again, greninja was the only hard wave 4 amiibo I was able to pre order online.

Off topic: #2 pick baby!!!!

The cerritos location

Unfortunately, my work switched up my schedule so I have work on that Friday and can't go. Then again, greninja was the only hard wave 4 amiibo I was able to pre order online.

Off topic: #2 pick baby!!!!
I was going to ask you since your store has SO many available, if your able to get one(Or an extra Lucina or Robin) and Im not able to, could you get an extra one for me and I would pay for the shipping..the only other location that will have many Greninja's available that day is Culver City and I dont think I can take 2 buses and spend 5 bucks on transportation just to maybe get one

And Yep, this is the happiest Laker nation has been in a LONG LONG time..did you hear, Okafor wants to be a Laker, me like!!

I was going to ask you since your store has SO many available, if your able to get one(Or an extra Lucina or Robin) and Im not able to, could you get an extra one for me and I would pay for the shipping..the only other location that will have many Greninja's available that day is Culver City and I dont think I can take 2 buses and spend 5 bucks on transportation just to maybe get one
And Yep, this is the happiest Laker nation has been in a LONG LONG time..did you hear, Okafor wants to be a Laker, me like!!
I prefer towns but expect him to go first. I'm ecstatic either way though.

Yeah, I would like to help a fellow laker fan out but my TRU opens when my work starts. Gonna go to target that morning instead and try my luck for jigglypuff, Robin, and Lucina

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back