Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see some numbers for the Northeast (in particular, VT given that if you aren't in the Burlington region you have next to 0 chance) but it's looking more and more like Ness will be the only harder Amiibo from this wave I will be able to get at MSRP

I prefer towns but expect him to go first. I'm ecstatic either way though.

Yeah, I would like to help a fellow laker fan out but my TRU opens when my work starts. Gonna go to target that morning instead and try my luck for jigglypuff, Robin, and Lucina
Towns might go first..even the ESPN mock draft had Okafor going 2nd with Winslow going 7th to the Nuggets which I Find unlikely..yeah speaking of jigglypuff, Robin, and Lucina those I want too..will try my local City Target at least that store I can get to but who knows if I will be able to get them..Hey ya never know, since your TRU will have SO many Greninja's you might still be able to get them after work ya never know

Who knows, we are so far beyond logic with amiibos. I fully expect any store near me to get low single digits again. The most Lucarios in my area seemed to be 6 at a store 50 miles away, the two stores near me got 2 each. Also they had 1 KDDD. So long story short, this is how I imagine them choosing their stock at each store:

I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-8.jpg
LOL well played my fellow cag

If we're taking requests, I'd love to see Austin, Round Rock, and Cedar Park, TX...not that anyone is necessarily taking request, but just in case. ;)

Best buy in store doing some amiibos like silver Mario for 5 bucks. I saw splatoon singles and Dario but only got silver Mario from them.
never mind stupid employees said that they couldnt do it and it must have sold out. fml!! why cant i just get dario

Jesus, how do you guys keep up with all this information? Silver Mario, restocks, Wave 4, imports, NWS having everything and mocking people outside of NY who can't get them...  

Is Silver Mario already sold out? 

call me crazy i've been wanting WFT for the longest (inside jokes between my friends who don't collect amiibos). i am considering offering my NIB NA marth, fox and captain falcon to trade for it. would this be a fair trade for both parties? 

Weird, Firefox kept saying it was out of stock. Then when I went on chrome it let me add, then sold out mid checkout.

Was trying to charge me like 6$ in shipping for some reason, barely paid 1$ each shipping on the Wave 4's.

Silver Mario was also up on Target for a little bit too. I couldn't complete the check out.

Edit: Looks like Target removed the Silver Mario listing too.

I was just looking into that myself.. doesn't seem to be any post reviving I as of yet. I'm in the int'l one, but NA figures still are top priority
Yeah I don't bother with anything but NA figures as I keep them in the box. Wish someone would let us know whats going on with it. It's probably dead though.

Blast! Left my cellphone at home (where I get most of the alerts regarding amiibo).  Hopefully we don't have anything go live today that I needed to get a backup of!

I was lucky to get in a Marth order at Wal-Mart about 10 minutes before it went out of stock, so I'm hoping it's good.  Though I won't be comfortable until it ships as Wal-Mart has a history of canceling orders on me (all of my attempted solo Gold Mario orders were canceled however I was lucky enough to find one in store).

Anyway, I'm thinking all the orders may be fulfilled because of the following reasons:

1) It was the middle of the night and the majority of the continent was asleep (except for the third shifters like me, the insomniacs, and the late night West Coasters).

2) WM has been historically the biggest US video game retailer so I'm sure Nintendo gave them a decent amount of stock to sell.  Not to mention they likely will not sell Marth in stores (judging by prior wave history and sought after figures).

3) A large number of the community already got Marth in the first wave, imported it, or picked it up in the Amazon/Gamestop restocks so likely the only people ordering were people that still needed Marth at the time, or scalpers/hoarders (and I'd like to think they do not constitute the majority of the community).

On a different note someone on Reddit posted a picture from a Kansas TRU that had a shit ton of Lucario for sale (and a decent amount of DeDeDe as well).  According to the comments it sounded like the local delivery center in that area sent their whole allotment of stock to that one store, as other nearby stores were dry.  My question is, does anyone know if there are a bunch of other Lucarios/DeDeDes/etc at other TRU DC's and whether they will actually distribute the stock a lot better to stores then send it to one location, which is kind of ridiculous?

Whoever said that Nintendo World had all the amiibos was right, they are confirmed to have all the store exclusives. They were not available for preorder.

Whoever said that Nintendo World had all the amiibos was right, they are confirmed to have all the store exclusives. They were not available for preorder.
I thought there was some sort of mistake about them not actually having Jiggly. That picture says otherwise but people make mistakes, although they should since they always have them all.

I thought there was some sort of mistake about them not actually having Jiggly. That picture says otherwise but people make mistakes, although they should since they always have them all.
they will have all them release day EXCEPT for jiggly who won't be avalailable there until a week later June 6 at 9am

Anyone else in NYC wondering where to go on the 29th? I'm going to avoid NWS since you have teenagers that literally line up days ahead. 

I was thinking the Target at Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn since the Toys R Us near there closed. 

Anyone else in NYC wondering where to go on the 29th? I'm going to avoid NWS since you have teenagers that literally line up days ahead.
I was thinking the Target at Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn since the Toys R Us near there closed.
NWS isn't too bad around noon, just don't expect much from the left over scraps. Hopefully there be a large stock that holds over till you get to the store.

It was never deleted, still like 135 people in it and there was an alert last night or this morning for marth. There just havent been many US things to alert lately lol.
Well fuck how do we get back in some d-bag deleted half of the users the other day.

Edit: I was able to rejoin.

So did anybody else happen to check their local TRU for a restock? Lucario is the only one I am missing and he has somehow managed to elude me every time. I will be checking at lunch but I fully expect disappointment.

NWS isn't too bad around noon, just don't expect much from the left over scraps. Hopefully there be a large stock that holds over till you get to the store.
Noon the next day? Idk brother. If we were talking about a normal day I would totally agree but it's opening at midnight that day.

Noon the next day? Idk brother. If we were talking about a normal day I would totally agree but it's opening at midnight that day.
Noon the same day, as in 12hrs from the midnight launch. I expect the rare ones to sell out quickly after midnight. They close a couple hours after midnight right or do they just stay open throughout the night?

Noon the same day, as in 12hrs from the midnight launch. I expect the rare ones to sell out quickly after midnight. They close a couple hours after midnight right or do they just stay open throughout the night?
I have no idea. I would assume they close also but NWS gets gigantic lines for these. Gigantic even compared to other crap here in NY.

I wouldn't mind making the trek at midnight or around that but I'm going to go there and wait for 5 to 6 hours before midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back