Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's two per characters but the store can interpret it the other way too.
I'm actually interpreting it as 2 amiibos total, I remember back in wave 3 when Rosalina was released, many people reported their Target only allowed you to pick 1 amiibo out of all the choices, not 1 per character.

I'm actually interpreting it as 2 amiibos total, I remember back in wave 3 when Rosalina was released, many people reported their Target only allowed you to pick 1 amiibo out of all the choices, not 1 per character.
From reading the memo again it is just 2 total. It stated "two characters per guest", so you're right. I have poor reading comprehension.

I think it's two per characters but the store can interpret it the other way too.
Id just be happy if I go to the store around 9:30-10AM I can get a Jigglypuff and Silver Mario..Target opens here at 8am and that is the earliest I can go..TRU opens at 10AM here I can go and get everything else..should we interpret from the memo from Target that since they wont be restocking them that basically you have the whole day on Friday to be able to get what your want(Hopefully they have a decent stock for everyone that arrives) and thats it

I don't know a whole lot about Amiibos since I don't follow deals on them personally, but I saw Newegg has some here for $7.50 after promo code EXLASNR38 and figured I'd share in case anyone was interested. I'm sure they're probably all common ones, but on the off-chance anyone's interested...

EDIT: Working on fixing link Not sure why the link isn't working, but if you enter PPSSNDPQWYHGKW into search and then use the categories on the left to narrow it to "Wii U Accessories" you'll find them. only ones in the list are Peach, Diddy, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser.

EDIT 2: And now the link seems to be working. How odd. Link is broken again. Not sure what's up with that, so just use the instructions above to find them yourself using Newegg's search.

You can try copy/pasting this into your browser but if it doesn't work then you'll just to find them yourself with the above method.

http://www.newegg.com/

Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100019154&IsNodeId=1&Description=PPSSNDPQWYHGKW&name=Nintendo

%20Wii%20U%20Accessories&Order=BESTMATCH&isdeptsrh=1

I don't know a whole lot about Amiibos since I don't follow deals on them personally, but I saw Newegg has some here for $7.50 after promo code EXLASNR38 and figured I'd share in case anyone was interested. I'm sure they're probably all common ones, but on the off-chance anyone's interested...

EDIT: Working on fixing link Not sure why the link isn't working, but if you enter PPSSNDPQWYHGKW into search and then use the categories on the left to narrow it to "Wii U Accessories" you'll find them. only ones in the list are Peach, Diddy, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser.

EDIT 2: And now the link seems to be working. How odd.
Link is not working for me, but try pasting the whole link. I think CAG thinks everyone is making money off these posts when they really aren't.

Link is not working for me, but try pasting the whole link. I think CAG thinks everyone is making money off these posts when they really aren't.
I think I might have gotten it working. I opened a fresh Newegg page, entered the search code and went through the filters again. The link came out different than before and it seems to now be working. Never mind. Jeez this thing is inconsistent...

fuck Walmart. Someone hacked into my account and purchased over 300 bucks in shit. I called and Walmart cancelled the orders, but they can't change my email for another 4 hours which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. So now these fraudsters can still log into my account for another 4 hours with their email and password and purchase shit. The agent said my amiibo orders are fine and he deleted all my payment info from the system, but still. How can you not freeze the account or change the email for me so I can make the necessary changes.

I guarantee all my amiibo orders are going to be screwed. I don't mind so much if they get cancelled, but I just want my CC info and personal info to be safe. What a horrible experience, and Walmart didn't make it any better.

I got an e-mail from Newegg that takes me to a page where I can save 50% on select amiibos.  But it's just the Super Mario Brothers line versions of Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, and Luigi as well as Diddy Kong.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/373dfc/asktarget_on_twitter_confirms_amiibo_limit_is_for/

Target's official policy is two characters per guest period. Not two of each. Be sure to contact your local stores and see what they are doing because some stores may not follow the policy.
Well thats pretty shitty. I imagine a lot of people are gonna be in the Robin/Lucina or Jiggly situation.

Guess its lucky for those of us who only need her or Silver Mario though.

Still, this entire situation is fucked. Wonder how long till all retailers start doing this sort of thing....

Well thats pretty shitty. I imagine a lot of people are gonna be in the Robin/Lucina or Jiggly situation.

Guess its lucky for those of us who only need her or Silver Mario though.

Still, this entire situation is fucked. Wonder how long till all retailers start doing this sort of thing....
Yea I'm in that exact situation. I really want Robin and Lucina, so it is a no brainer for me.

Is it bad that my jiggly says backordered? I ordered it on april 2nd
Normally I would say this is a bad thing. But it seems like everyone who preordered Jigglypuff from Target regardless of when the order was placed shows backordered on mobile site. But it seems to be normal on the desktop site.

Id just be happy if I go to the store around 9:30-10AM I can get a Jigglypuff and Silver Mario..Target opens here at 8am and that is the earliest I can go..TRU opens at 10AM here I can go and get everything else..should we interpret from the memo from Target that since they wont be restocking them that basically you have the whole day on Friday to be able to get what your want(Hopefully they have a decent stock for everyone that arrives) and thats it
I'm the opposite. I can get to Target at open before I have to work but can't get to TRU until about Noon when I take my lunch break. I'm guessing I'm screwed on getting anything worthwhile from there but I'm still going to check.

Hopefully 6am at toys r us at least allows me to get greninja
Well you might be wasting your time. I'd call and check first. Supposedly Greninja is pretty well stocked next Friday. Some stores reported receiving over 100 Greninjas for that store. If that's the case, you can probably just show up when they open and get 1 easily.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/373dfc/asktarget_on_twitter_confirms_amiibo_limit_is_for/

Target's official policy is two characters per guest period. Not two of each. Be sure to contact your local stores and see what they are doing because some stores may not follow the policy.
I guess for someone like me who can't get to the store when they open this is sorta a good thing. I can get Jigglypuff and Silver Mario hopefully then go to TRU and get the rest, hopefully..if these are available online after midnight Thursday I will try to order them online, then I dont have to run around like crazy trying to get them

I hope they end up online. I really don't need to be going and racing people who show up just before opening again for a jiggy..I'd rather go after opening, walk, get dissapointed, then back home to grab her.
Two per customer kind of sucks, but at least it might keep the scalpers at bay long enough for the rest of us get the ones we really want.

They will probably go on target.com starting at 11am est
That would be fine since I will hardly sleep anyway LOL would be too nervous about missing something..that would be 8AM here in SoCal, which is the exact time Target stores open here, but I cant get there that early so if pick up at store is available or order online I will do it

Not sure if i want to head up to Targets super early or wait till around 7 or 7:30 again.

The store has been pretty empty the past few morning events I went to. But there was a fuckload of people at the nearby GS for Ness preorders.

So I just read that reddit link and apparently people camp out in front of stores for Amiibos. That's just pathetic. No dignity at all...

Thanks goodness you came in and said that. I personally wanted your seal of approval before I attempted it.

Boy, would I have looked foolish five days from now.

Thanks PetersHere

I'd like to see OP make a poll here asking which wave 4 amiibo people are getting, with the option to select multiple choices obviously. I'm curious to see which one is most popular.

I just noticed on my AMEX and DISCOVER card that even though last week it showed that wal-mart.com had charged me for the pre orders of the amiibos, I dont see those same charges applied anymore, is that the same for everyone else? Just weird, but all my orders still show as processing

I just noticed on my AMEX and DISCOVER card that even though last week it showed that wal-mart.com had charged me for the pre orders of the amiibos, I dont see those same charges applied anymore, is that the same for everyone else? Just weird, but all my orders still show as processing
It was a rolling charge to check if the funds are still there. You'll actually be charged when it ships.

fuck Walmart. Someone hacked into my account and purchased over 300 bucks in shit. I called and Walmart cancelled the orders, but they can't change my email for another 4 hours which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. So now these fraudsters can still log into my account for another 4 hours with their email and password and purchase shit. The agent said my amiibo orders are fine and he deleted all my payment info from the system, but still. How can you not freeze the account or change the email for me so I can make the necessary changes.

I guarantee all my amiibo orders are going to be screwed. I don't mind so much if they get cancelled, but I just want my CC info and personal info to be safe. What a horrible experience, and Walmart didn't make it any better.
You should be able to change the password instantly as I did that once when I realized that it was too similar to the one for the email I was using for that account.

I'm sorry to hear about such an awful thing happening to you, though. That kind of thing really sucks.

asked local GameStop about new amiibos on Friday and he said he couldn't tell me how many of each but did say that none are for pre orders and it's a limit of 1 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back