Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So has anyone had any luck changing their payment info on Toys R Us? The debit I used to purchase my Greninja was expired by my bank due to some security issue or whatever with a handful of debit cards, they've since issued me a new one. I tried calling ToysRUs customer service today and they lady (although, she sounded like an idiot) said they can't change the payment info.

Am I screwed? I'm assuming they are going to try to charge that debit, it won't work and my order will be cancelled. Any ideas? Could my bank possibly do something?

Called BestBuy about my order being missing from my order status and them emailing me about a problem with my billing. They said all orders are backordered. Not that I believe that.

So has anyone had any luck changing their payment info on Toys R Us? The debit I used to purchase my Greninja was expired by my bank due to some security issue or whatever with a handful of debit cards, they've since issued me a new one. I tried calling ToysRUs customer service today and they lady (although, she sounded like an idiot) said they can't change the payment info.

Am I screwed? I'm assuming they are going to try to charge that debit, it won't work and my order will be cancelled. Any ideas? Could my bank possibly do something?
Bank can't do anything. Best bet is contacting TRU directly, I'd suggest by phone, I wouldn't do chat. No idea what their system is like for altering info on an order, I would just be very careful and let them know this is a preordered item that's out of stock and can't be reordered, so make sure anything they do won't cancel it.

Also my BB wave 4 orders are preparing for shipment. That's a big sigh of relief. Now just have to hope GS pulls through with Ness and the Splatoon 3 pack and hope I can find a Greninja.

I'm in the same boat as you, just with Walmart. Someone hacked my Walmart account and used my credit cards to buy a bunch of stuff. I had to cancel the cards obviously, but my orders can't be processed because the card info is bad. Walmart can't change the payment method. A rep over the phone understood the situation and is escalating the issue to see if anything can be done. I doubt anything can be done, so I'm assuming my orders will be cancelled. Walmart has terrible systems.

Anyone else have problems with their Best Buy Wave 4 preorders? I got an email this morning saying something was wrong with my payment method (bullcrap), tried to change it on their website and it didn't work, then I called them...after the CS rep tried to reprocess it, the order somehow got CANCELED. Super pissed. She "created a ticket" to get the warehouse to reinstate the order...like that'll ever happen. Frickin amiibo, good grief.

same thing with me. I had 2 of each preordered, all of them.

I get the message. they blocked the card due to "suspicious activity" so I get it unblocked and they say ok youre good to go, just redo your order and all is well, well you know how that's going to go. you cannot redo anything because these sold out MONTHS ago. so now all my shit is canceled. for no reason. I had a zero balance on my card with a $9000 limit. and they blocked it for $11 amiibos. im so pissed right now I think im really throwing in the towel with amiibos, I just cant do it anymore. fuck em

TRU can't make any changes at all. I couldn't even update them with my new billing address. I suggested for them to add that feature down the line.

If anyone's trying Tokyo Otaku Mode, there's a $5 off a $30+ order code active until June 20th: kg3h1Stg

This is my invite link as well if you'd like.

Tokyo Otaku Mode has Charizard, Wario, and Pac-Man up. Not sure it still works, but they used to give $5 for signing up with new accounts and another $10 if you used a referral link. Don't feel like you gotta use it but here's my link if anyone wants to give it a try: https://otakumode.com/invite/00d9a0

https://otakumode.com/search?mode=shop&category=&keyword=amiibo

Edit: Ya, $10 still works, just checked the terms and conditions, not sure about the bonus $5.
The other $5 you get when you confirm you e-mail address.

BestBuy cancelled my order for 1 Robin and Lucina. Luckily I ordered it from Walmart just in case (though that hasn't shipped). Used a $5 gift card with it so good that I'm getting it back.

So if I give anyone numbers remember they could be off, don't know how many of each were preorded, I could be off, they could be holding for employees, and I could be off.

BB is preparing my FE characters and my Splatoon 3-pack. Jigglypuff has also been shipped from Target. Waiting on GS (Ness) and TRU (Greninja) now.

Mine is complete opposite. Waiting on BBY. Walmart shipped entire wave today. Now if TRU ever ships my greninja that would be great lol
i would rather have my walmart order shipped since it has all of wave 4 whereas i only have one for BB

i have TRU reserved in stores so i guess thats good, i hope lol.

Doubt my Walmart orders will shipped until next week. They are expected to ship on June 3rd. Luckily I ordered extras on Walmart and BB just in case. And BB canceled my order so worked out.

Lol. I went to the only Target in town that showed Marth in inventory and had to ask about it. Turns out their last two were stolen so the inventory is in limbo. Figures. At least it was only a couple miles out of my way.

Doubt my Walmart orders will shipped until next week. They are expected to ship on June 3rd. Luckily I ordered extras on Walmart and BB just in case. And BB canceled my order so worked out.
Mine says arriving next Wednesday, so it'd have to ship over the weekend at the latest if they are planning to ship it super speed, or the distribution center is right here.

Best Buy shipped Pac-Man, Lucina, and Robin (two orders, three shipments so far).  Poor Wario and Charizard.

Edit: Nevermind, Lucina and Robin shipped together, but they sent me individual emails for some reason.

Best Buy orders are about to ship. 4 total. 

Jigglypuff shipped from Target.

Seems like TRU will have the Greninja I need. Just need to secure 2 Ness, and I'm set.

I'm not being lazy, just unaware to be honest. Help if you want and thanks to those that do. If you don't want to help fuck off. It's easier to look at them all on cag then to try and look them up one at a time at customer service. So if someone would post them, I would appreciate it very much.

I'm not being lazy, just unaware to be honest. Help if you want and thanks to those that do. If you don't want to help fuck off. It's easier to look at them all on cag then to try and look them up one at a time at customer service. So if someone would post them, I would appreciate it very much.
Of course it's easier because someone did all the work for you.

Pretty sure you're being lazy.

It would take less time to actually look them up than to post numerous posts looking for them.

The other guy was actually helpful by telling you where to find them.

I'm surprised some people on here can actually get out of bed in the morning. :)

Target

Pac-Man: 207-00-5035

Charizard: 207-00-5034

Wario: 207-00-5036

Jigglypuff: 207-00-5033

Lucina: 207-00-5039

Robin: 207-00-5038

Inkling Girl: 207-00-5040

Inkling Boy: 207-00-5041

Splatoon 3pk: 207-00-5042

Silver Mario: 207-00-5037

Only because It was on one of my word document for some reason.

In all seriousness, what are your plans for the 29th? What store and what arrival times?
Target 10:30am

Target

Pac-Man: 207-00-5035

Charizard: 207-00-5034

Wario: 207-00-5036

Jigglypuff: 207-00-5033

Lucina: 207-00-5039

Robin: 207-00-5038

Inkling Girl: 207-00-5040

Inkling Boy: 207-00-5041

Splatoon 3pk: 207-00-5042

Silver Mario: 207-00-5037

Only because It was on one of my word document for some reason.
Made one of my own. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back