Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
1. target at 6am
2. toysrus 8:30 am
3. gamestop 10:10 am
4. bestbuy 10:30 am
really hard to get lucina or robin at bestbuy. only for pre-ordered in store pick up. i sure bestbuy will get chaziard, pacman, silver mario and splatoon. still not what i wants. toysrus stocking good for wave 4 this friday. 1st 8 or 10 peoples will easy get full set wave 4 plus marth or lucario.

its nice that gamestop will be posting stock in the window thursday night, I can swing by on the way to tru and decide if I should stop or not
Where did you here that from? Is that just a local thing?
Also in response to someone else's question I'll be waking up at 5 am on Friday and heading to toysrus as soon as I'm dressed.

Also in response to someone else's question I'll be waking up at 5 am on Friday and heading to toysrus as soon as I'm dressed.
My store said they were doing that. Though he already basically told me upfront it wouldnt be more than 1 or 2 of Ness/Robin/Lucina unless theres a miracle.

Moreso to come there if I still need Silver Mario or Wario and Charizard

My store said they were doing that. Though he already basically told me upfront it wouldnt be more than 1 or 2 of Ness/Robin/Lucina unless theres a miracle.
Moreso to come there if I still need Silver Mario or Wario and Charizard
Interesting. I need to stop by GameStop anyway to double stack the birthday coupon on bayonetta 2. While I'm still 99% certain I'm going to toysrus on Friday (I have a ness ordered but no greninja) it doesn't hurt to have more information.

my gamestop said they're posting up their stock list thursday night as well. Said they'll have maybe 1 of lucina and/or robin. Sending hubby to target first thing in the morning. I got work but he has the day off. Just need Lucina, robin, wario and silver mario. Only them right? lol

I guess so far so good. My Lucina and Robin from Walmart shipped. So far only my Pac-Man from BB has shipped but the other figures (all of them) are in the preparing order stage.

Not sure how my order for Greninja is going. I have all the confirmation emails and never got a cancellation from them, but my order isn't showing up anywhere on their site for tracking purposes. (However I have had this happen in the past with Walmart so who knows). Hope it actually ships to me

I know I'm going to Walmart and Target but now I have to decide between Toysrus and Gamestop. Leaning towards TRU though since I don't have Greninja. I doubt Gamestop's are getting any Ness either and I already have 1 pre-ordered. 

My best buy ones are preparing for shipment but my walmart one (the amiibo three pack) is not expected to get here until next Friday...I wonder if I should be concerned. And my in-store ness gamestop order still just says 'open' with no changes. Ah well.

I'm going to do a drive around on Friday around ten to see what I can find, but I am pretty much resigning myself to not having greninja or jigglypuff or silver mario.

This wave sucks.

Went to three Targets today. 2/3 said that it will be one per character, the other said a two figurine limit, which is pretty ridiculous when there are like 9 individual ones coming out on Friday. Unfortunately the store with the two figurine limit was the only one to confirm that they would have Robin and Lucina. Told my friend I would get him a Robin, so really have to commit there. I only need Puff and Silver Mario otherwise. The one associate there laughed and advised that I bring a friend or find a stand in. What a jackass.

Either way, going to still go to Target because I want Jiggly the most. Still pissed that I somehow missed her when I was on here literally the second she went up for pre-order. fucking stupid. I did want two of her so I could open and use one because her and Olimar are my favorite characters, but I'll be happy with just one to keep in box. Need to call again tomorrow just to verify that one of those other stores will have Robin and Lucina, at least one of each. The one woman told me there were no plans for a line or ticketing system and that it would be first come first serve. Ideally I won't have to end up at that location.

After I guess I'll make the 30 minute drive to TRU, get discouraged by the long line, and set up at the front of the line holding my extra Pit, Falcon, and ideally Lucina in hopes of trading someone for a Green Ninja because I highly doubt I'll be able to get one.

I'm personally playing smash all night Thursday until 4am Friday and then heading out to toys r us! I think that way I have the best chance for lucina/Robin, have others already preordered! Good luck to every1!

My Robin just shipped from Walmart.. But I'm not into Amiibo anymore.  :wall:

saw it on the reddit amiibo thread and when asked in the gamestop subreddit the employees confirmed it was a company wide email telling them to do it

a manager at one of these stores is going to hold two of the new amiibo for me on Friday, no joke.  He's doing so as reparations, it would seem, for previous amiibo misdoings of not having them available on a previous release.  (because he was holding them for other people).

Checked the numbers for the Target locations in the  Los Angeles district, unless more come in tonight *which i doubt*. here's what's expected. BTW I didn't check all DPCIs. 

Robin: 4 (all stores)

Lucia: 4 (all stores)

Charizard: 4 (all stores)

Jigglypuff: 24/32 (most stores showed 32)

Splatoon 3-pack: 8 (all stores)

Happy Hunting out there folks, I'm pretty much done with Amiibo to be honest. 

So if you guys camp out at Target and can only get two characters instead of a limit on 2 of each character, which are you guys picking up? Lucina is my main. I'd have trouble choosing between Robin and Jiggy (even though Jiggy seems to show more promise).

Which store was saying they'd have Marth on Friday? Was it Best Buy?

So if you guys camp out at Target and can only get two characters instead of a limit on 2 of each character, which are you guys picking up? Lucina is my main. I'd have trouble choosing between Robin and Jiggy (even though Jiggy seems to show more promise).

Which store was saying they'd have Marth on Friday? Was it Best Buy?
Not sure if bb is getting marth, but toys r us is!

Still no word on my Splatton 3-pack or Pacman shipping from Walmart.com. :(

Hoping to swing by Target around 8:45am to grab a Jigglypuff. Hopefully they have enough to last that long.

My Targets have 4 each of Robin and Lucina, but it says the saleable quantity is lower. What does that mean?

And question for those of you who had Walmart ship their orders: Has WM charged your credit/debit cards for the orders? They didn't charge my cards yet even though some of my amiibo have shipped, but that's because the cards I used were compromised and had to be shut down. I'm hoping they shipped my orders for free!

Anyone taking bets on orders from BH Photo?  I ordered a whole set from them for shiggles but has anyone actually received amiibo ordered from them?

Looks like scalpers all. Please don't tell me they're waiting until tomorrow morning. When you consider the profit versus time spent waiting, they'd be making under $5 an hour at the very best, or do they not think that far ahead?
I might agree if they were all posting eBay listings on their phones, but I see a lot of 3DS in that picture, so at least a few there are diehards.

Anyone taking bets on orders from BH Photo? I ordered a whole set from them for shiggles but has anyone actually received amiibo ordered from them?
Don't get your hopes up. I've ordered from there and many others only to have our orders sit for a couple months before they claimed they won't be receiving product.

Wonder what the holdup is on the shipping of the web-in-store Ness's we ordered?  Release date is tomorrow so I imagine we would have received a shipping notice by now.  The B&M locations seem to have gotten their miniscule allotment in, how about the people who actually waited in line and preordered?

Edit: Just saw people are starting to see shipping confirmations.  Nice.

Looks like scalpers all. Please don't tell me they're waiting until tomorrow morning. When you consider the profit versus time spent waiting, they'd be making under $5 an hour at the very best, or do they not think that far ahead?
Assuming there's actually a reasonable limit, but maybe a bit more depending on what they can score. I really hope none of them are that daft, because that's just sad; especially in a city with one of the highest cost of living rates in the world!!

Side Note: Ugh, any one else not looking forward to pages and pages and pages and pages of "My X shipped from X, still waiting on X" and "My X arrived perfectly/nicked/bent <insert rage>" and "Just scored X from X!!" -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back