Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really understand these people, I've seen third party jp Lucina's and Robin's go for like $30, are these people really waiting like 15 hours just to save themselves $15 (amiibo's come out for just about $15 after tax)?

I don't really understand these people, I've seen third party jp Lucina's and Robin's go for like $30, are these people really waiting like 15 hours just to save themselves $15 (amiibo's come out for just about $15 after tax)?
I say a lot of people are here for ethier 4 reasons

1.U.S. box completionists
2.Convienience of grabbing the entire wave 4 in one go

3.Extreme penny pinchers
4.People looking to make money by any means neccessary

However if they do wristbands again this whole situation shouldnt be too bad here at Nintendo World.

For you Minneapolis CAGS,

Jigglypuff

Mpls Nicollet Mall
info_icon.png

900 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55403-2530
612-338-0085
8.7 MilesIn Stock: Yes
info_icon.png

Saleable Qty: 127
On Hand Qty: 128

Est Price: $12.99

Didn't NWS say the limit is 2 for eqch character? A lot of people could be getting some for friends ad well.

Also, my BB order, which all were preparing for shipment yesterday, now shows Lucina as status not available, all others are fine. *sigh*
FYI I'm still waiting on my GS Ness and Splatoon 3 pack from web in store.

Looks like scalpers all. Please don't tell me they're waiting until tomorrow morning. When you consider the profit versus time spent waiting, they'd be making under $5 an hour at the very best, or do they not think that far ahead?
Yep, all scalpers. They have to be. No gamers buy Amiibos, only scalpers.

Scalpers. Scalpers. Scalpers.

I feel like we need to write that every few posts.

All 4 of my orders just shipped! Robin/Lucina from Best Buy, and Ness/Pac Man from Gamestop!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All 4 of my orders just shipped! Robin/Lucina from Best Buy, and Ness/Pac Man from Gamestop!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nice. Hoping my Robin/Lucina/Pacman from BB also ships -- until they do I'm not going to be able to relax as they'll be the toughest to pick up tomorrow for sure. At least I've already waited in line to preorder Greninja and Jigglypuff apparently is shipping (though to the wrong address), so here's to hoping.

Also, I don't necessarily mind the endless posts about "x was shipped but Y is not". It gives those of us who are in similar boats something to mark our own expectations against and whether OURS will be shipping soon or not (we hope).

Nice. Hoping my Robin/Lucina/Pacman from BB also ships -- until they do I'm not going to be able to relax as they'll be the toughest to pick up tomorrow for sure. At least I've already waited in line to preorder Greninja and Jigglypuff apparently is shipping (though to the wrong address), so here's to hoping.

Also, I don't necessarily mind the endless posts about "x was shipped but Y is not". It gives those of us who are in similar boats something to mark our own expectations against and whether OURS will be shipping soon or not (we hope).
I feel the same way about the "so-and-so shipped" posts. It gives us good insight on the current situation.

I hope if your order has made it this long without being cancelled then you are safe. Can't wait to be done with this wave (and onto the next one).

I feel the same way about the "so-and-so shipped" posts. It gives us good insight on the current situation.

I hope if your order has made it this long without being cancelled then you are safe. Can't wait to be done with this wave (and onto the next one).
Oh of course it does, no doubt! ....for like the first 20, then it just repeats endlessly. I feel like LitePink (who seems MIA) could update the OP with the status of retailers and who's started shipping to cut some of it down at least. It's such a YMMV situation that it seems to be different for everyone though, nothing you can do about it =/

Overall, don't worry, your stuff will ship! Just because someone else's has and yours hasn't doesn't mean the box has caught fire in the warehouse. It's impossible to get everything shipped simultaneously. Looking forward to the end of it though.

So I need Jiggly and Green Ninja. Just called the two TRU's close to me. One said they only got enough Green Ninja for pre-orders, no extras, the other woman at the other store told me "I don't expect us to sell out of Green Ninja at open" when asked about extra stock. The thing is that after Target I probably won't be able to hit TRU until around 9 AM, so the line will obviously be pretty crazy. You guys think I stand a chance? Will the online prices for NA NIB be fucking crazy? Why does no one want to just swap a Green Ninja for either Pit or Falcon?

So I need Jiggly and Green Ninja. Just called the two TRU's close to me. One said they only got enough Green Ninja for pre-orders, no extras, the other woman at the other store told me "I don't expect us to sell out of Green Ninja at open" when asked about extra stock. The thing is that after Target I probably won't be able to hit TRU until around 9 AM, so the line will obviously be pretty crazy. You guys think I stand a chance? Will the online prices for NA NIB be fucking crazy? Why does no one want to just swap a Green Ninja for either Pit or Falcon?
Honestly, I don't think you'll have any problem trading a Greninja for a Pit or Falcon, especially based on the stock levels elsewhere in the country.

I have the same fear and I don't want to yo-yo all morning on the subway. I'm going to hit Target to get Jigglypuff and then if I have to trade my Marth for a Greninja.

Yeah, maybe I'll just bring a sign with me to TRU asking to trade either Lucy, Pit, or Falcon for Green Ninja in case I don't get one. Just really don't like the idea of only getting to TRU an hour early, but that's kind of how it goes after getting screwed in the Jiggly pre-order. Wanted to score a Jiggly to open, but may just import one of her to have it to play with. Would honestly prefer to go to the TRU that says no extra stock, because I don't exactly believe the guy, but not even going to waste time on the chance when the other woman not only said that they are going to have plenty of Green Ninja, but also told me that they will be checking to make sure that no one with a pre-order card is able to purchase a second one.

If I score an

If I score an extra I'll trade!!!

I'm going to be boxing up all my extra rares today in hopes that I can trade for a Robin and Lucina with someone at Toys R Us. I was hoping to get them from Target but that looks incredibly unlikely at this point.

I still think eBay will be so flooded by tomorrow night that none of these will be hard to get at $30 or less. I sold a few amiibos last week at a local anime con so I'll still come out on top even if I buy at inflated prices.

Luckily I work next to Toys R Us and Best Buy so I try and take my lunch around opening on release day but,obviously stock is normally gone from people camping out.

I say a lot of people are here for ethier 4 reasons

1.U.S. box completionists
2.Convienience of grabbing the entire wave 4 in one go

3.Extreme penny pinchers
4.People looking to make money by any means neccessary

However if they do wristbands again this whole situation shouldnt be too bad here at Nintendo World.
I'm 1-3, but also mostly because I didn't get any preorders (the ones I got were cancel), this is my only shot to get Ness (and the other soon to be hard to find ones), this line is much more organized than most of the stores around me back in NJ, and I have a good time with the people in line.
Right now I'm with a group of guys my age just talking about random shit, having a bunch of laughs and just plain having fun. It's a long wait, but wer're passing the time quick.

Also: I'm way in front of you. :p I planned to update the thread but I guess you had it covered. XD I was too busy talking.

Since everyone's going to Target on the 29th, I'm gonna try my luck and go to Best Buy. Anyone know what their stock numbers are like for Robin and Lucina?

Did villager and wii fit trainer get reprinted?  I have two Targets near me showing them.

Also, it looks like (near me at least) Targets are getting 8-24 Jigglypuffs.

I have 2 extra Jigglys confirmed shipped to me that i would be happy to trade one for a Pit. If you are interested PM me.

I'm 1-3, but also mostly because I didn't get any preorders (the ones I got were cancel), this is my only shot to get Ness (and the other soon to be hard to find ones), this line is much more organized than most of the stores around me back in NJ, and I have a good time with the people in line.
Right now I'm with a group of guys my age just talking about random shit, having a bunch of laughs and just plain having fun. It's a long wait, but wer're passing the time quick.

Also: I'm way in front of you. :p I planned to update the thread but I guess you had it covered. XD I was too busy talking.
Haha thats the joy in these game luanch events i find them more fun when you chat with other people.NWS luanch lines are pretty great compared to others.

Also did you check out the line?Its gonna get worse soon i feel it.

What's the status on walmarts preorders? I ordered everything but pacman from them on 4/17 right when they went up for the first time. They haven't shipped yet and I'm a little worried

Many are talking about hitting TRU tomorrow, as that will provide a better chance than Target, yet TRU sold out of preorders, meaning the lot goes into the hands of the preorder holders, while Target only had preorders for Jigglypuff (which is probably why the stock allotments are so high - but probably few will make it to the floor), but not the others.

Many are talking about hitting TRU tomorrow, as that will provide a better chance than Target, yet TRU sold out of preorders, meaning the lot goes into the hands of the preorder holders, while Target only had preorders for Jigglypuff (which is probably why the stock allotments are so high - but probably few will make it to the floor), but not the others.
TRU only took instore preorders for Greninja, Wario and I think Pac man, and even then stores were only taking about 8-12 preorders for Greninja, and if this rumor of quantities for Greninja holds true, theres a pretty good chance people who show up early will be able to snag at least a Greninja.

Have never imported before, but was willing to do it for Olimar. Was pretty much gone instantly. Didn't even stand a chance. I thought importing was supposed to be easier?

Aww yiss, everything shipped except for my Greninja's at TRU. Ness and Charizard from GS are apparently arriving tomorrow too, the perks of living near a major shipping hub.

Just hoping TRU doesnt bone me, don't want to go near that cursed place tomorrow

Have never imported before, but was willing to do it for Olimar. Was pretty much gone instantly. Didn't even stand a chance. I thought importing was supposed to be easier?
Not anymore. After wave 3 people really started importing amiibos, mainly so they don't have to deal with the headaches of trying to teack them down in their own country, and I think the majority of people picking them up are from the US.

If you are gonna announce your preorders have shipped. Please list which region you are so we have an idea of which fulfillment centers have started to ship.

What's the status on walmarts preorders? I ordered everything but pacman from them on 4/17 right when they went up for the first time. They haven't shipped yet and I'm a little worried
The only ones I managed to secure from Walmart were Wario and Charizard, but they've already shipped.

Meanwhile, Robin, Lucina, and Pac-Man have shipped from BB.

Target, Gamestop, Best Buy preorders shipped. Northern Indiana area.

Kind of annoyed how much I had to pay in shipping at Best Buy, only bought 2 characters so shipping wasn't free. If my Meijer has Lucina and Robin I'll get those and return my Best Buy orders.

I just went to Gamestop.com to have a look at my ship to home order, and it has disappeared. It was there 2 days ago saying pending, but now it is gone all together.

Am I the only one in this thread that has a full-time day job? All this camping out and getting there at 9 am, what are you people...
I won't be able to hit TRU until after 6 pm and hope for the best, so yeah, I'm totally jealous of those who can be there early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back