Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered Greninja and Jigglypuff off Amazon.co.uk from a Japanese seller.  I overpaid but I am not going to wait in lines and run around today.  I have other stuff to get done.

Figured everyone was going to target and toysrus. Have a preorder for greninja instore and will hopefully trade for jiggy. But I'm the only one on line at gamestop and they have one Robin and lucina two ness and 8 silvers. I may have to wait until 10 but I'll be done with everyone but jiggy.

So Pacman and charizard are the common ones on this wave? Is it safe to wait for a sale in the next few weeks? I am heading to a 24 hours walmart right now before work

So Pacman and charizard are the common ones on this wave? Is it safe to wait for a sale in the next few weeks? I am heading to a 24 hours walmart right now before work
I mean it depends in my area I only see sonic and Bowser anymore from wave 3. Toon link and sheik have vanished. Pac man seems to be the most abundant but who honestly knows. I'd get them if you want them.

Has anybody bought any amiibo at the 24 hours walmart? Might go there before my work
Both of my local Wal-marts only had Charizard and Pacman. The first I went to, still had some left, so I bought 1 of each. The 2nd one was already sold out, which I only went to though to see if they had others available. If I could have avoided waiting in lines, it would have been great.

I should be at Target right now, but all I need are Robin, Lucina, Wario, and the Splatoon ones, but there were already like 10 people at my nearest Target. Even if they only sell 2 amiibo per customer, who is gonna choose Jigglypuff over Robin and Lucina.

2nd in line at target. Sellable quantity for robin is 1 hoping they have 4 like it says for tge totals. Once I get these I am done for now.

I decided to just cut my luck and wait at a Target with no Lucina or Robin. Figured the line would be small and I was right (there wasn't one). I'll buy Robin and Lucina on eBay later when it gets flooded. They'll probably be less than $30 each. I'd rather pay $60 than wake up at 3am to maybe get them for $24.

I'm only missing Greninja this wave. My cat woke me up at 445 am this morning which is when Silver Mario went up and I bought him from Walmart.

I'm just going to buy Greninja on EBay. I got this entire wave from Play-Asia when people said I was crazy for spending a few extra bucks. Jokes on them I guess as I don't have to camp.

I was 14th in line at my Target at 7 am (7 am opening). True to the memo, they only allowed two per customer.   I was able to get Silver Mario and Jigglypuff. Quite a few people got back in line to buy more.  

If GameStop ships my order, I will be finished with this wave.  Six pack still showing Open status.

Last edited by a moderator:
just got back from Walmart, only 3 charizard and Pacman, only bought the charizard because I think pacman will be common, will wait for a sale like 3 for 30 to get him. No other amiibos there. I asked my wife to go to target 830 and see if there is anything left, 

My Target opened at 7 instead of 8. I was able to just walk in, buy Jigglypuff and Silver Mario and walk out. Now, TRU is already swamped so i guess i will have to get Greninja some other way.

I'm at Target. They handed out tickets and the figures are at the customer service counter. They say they only have 8 Jigglypuff and I'm like 12th in line so I'm screwed. Hopefully I can at least get Silver Mario.

this is fucking ridiculous, screw you nintendo, I waited this long to enter the amiibo party, I should have never bought a single one, now I am freaking addicted

Target at wheaton md opened at 8 am. Some ass hole who showed up at 745 cuts in front of everyone and gets one of only 2 robins. They show 4 lucinas online but they said they never got them. This store is shady as shit. Alan a temporary employee was a jerk too claimimg they didnt get most of them and only got 10 jigglys but looked guilty. Feel bad for the guy who waited at 5 am to get these.

I am at San Bruno, CA. and told the representative about hopefully handing numbers because people were cutting off the line in previous releases since she said to walk up to electronics and so she said she will mention to whoever will be in electronics.

I am at San Bruno, CA. and told the representative about hopefully handing numbers because people were cutting off the line in previous releases since she said to walk up to electronics and so she said she will mention to whoever will be in electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back