Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious how many Greninja they got. Heard some got up to 100. Must have high numbers otherwise I can't see why all these people would be here.
I heard someone in line at Target say the TRU that I'm going to later only has 20 Greninja so I have 0.00% chance of getting one when I can get there at 12:00 on my lunch break. I'm hoping there is at least a Charizard left so the trip isn't completely wasted. At least there's a few good places by that TRU that I can grab lunch at too.

I got done with work at 8am and went to Target right after. I got there about 8:10am and went back to the electronics. They had 5 people working there, unpacking boxes, setting them on the counter and asking what each person wanted. It was only 2 total per person but they were letting you go to the end of the line again if you wanted. They said they only received 4 Robin and Lucina and that there were a few people in line at 9pm last night. I got the last Splatoon 3 pack and a Jiggly. They had about 8 Jiggly left, no Charizard, and plenty of pacman, wario, ink boy, ink girl, and silver mario. And they were still opening boxes of silver mario and pacman. 

Just had one of the most disgusting retail experiences ever at Target. Two per person? I don't think so. This one behemoth had his entire arms filled with them. Two of each, I guess..Including Jiggly. I used to think that people were being insensitive when referring to others as "neckbeards" but it's real! I've witnessed it myself today..and never again. Honestly, the thick scent of pepperoni ass was wafting through the entire Amiibo section. :drool:

I was eighth in a line of about 12 and I didn't get anything.. Until this kid with a Splatoon 3 pack(which is the only thing I wanted) gave me his. He wanted a Jiggly. I felt so bad, I asked him ad nauseam, probably to the point of annoyance if he was sure. He was there with his mom. Meanwhile, they had people running around with two Jigglys everywhere, I asked a few if they would part with one for the kid but they all said that the extras were for friends. I got extremely lucky. As I said earlier, never again. Strictly online for me on out and only for Amiibo that have real functionality with games, like Splatoon. And kid, if you're out there, thanks buddy.
Wow, that sounds awful. Sorry to hear that. The experience at my Target was great. They allowed 1 character per person and gave out tickets very civilly.

Just had one of the most disgusting retail experiences ever at Target. Two per person? I don't think so. This one behemoth had his entire arms filled with them. Two of each, I guess..Including Jiggly. I used to think that people were being insensitive when referring to others as "neckbeards" but it's real! I've witnessed it myself today..and never again. Honestly, the thick scent of pepperoni ass was wafting through the entire Amiibo section. :drool:

I was eighth in a line of about 12 and I didn't get anything.. Until this kid with a Splatoon 3 pack(which is the only thing I wanted) gave me his. He wanted a Jiggly. I felt so bad, I asked him ad nauseam, probably to the point of annoyance if he was sure. He was there with his mom. Meanwhile, they had people running around with two Jigglys everywhere, I asked a few if they would part with one for the kid but they all said that the extras were for friends. I got extremely lucky. As I said earlier, never again. Strictly online for me on out and only for Amiibo that have real functionality with games, like Splatoon. And kid, if you're out there, thanks buddy.
Two of each is allowed. Some people like one open and one to keep sealed.

Just got to TRU. So I was able to get greninja by pure luck. Luckily this TRU has a ton. There's about 30-40 people in line. Kinda funny because I stood in line for the instore pre order for greninja awhile ago and missed out. Now I just need ness, lucina and robin.

Not sure if it'll help anymore but: Japanese Mac pre-order (for end of the month), fulfilled by Amazon. $23.50, not a bad price. 

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Little-Mac-Amiibo-Japanese-Language/dp/B00O9GP9AM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1432907431&sr=8-6&keywords=lucina+amiibo

For the Amazon pre-orders, do we have links to the figures? Or are they not up yet? 

Jpn Villager, $26.25 from the same seller, fulfilled by Amazon. 

http://www.amazon.com/amiibo-Villager-Super-Smash-Bros/dp/B00O9GP98Y/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1432907431&sr=8-11&keywords=lucina+amiibo 

Not sure if it'll help anymore but: Japanese Mac pre-order (for end of the month), fulfilled by Amazon. $23.50, not a bad price.

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Little-Mac-Amiibo-Japanese-Language/dp/B00O9GP9AM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1432907431&sr=8-6&keywords=lucina+amiibo

For the Amazon pre-orders, do we have links to the figures? Or are they not up yet?
Links to the figures were in the email they sent out, its available pages back before the madness of the 29th started

I just ordered me some JigglyPuff at target.com, had to buy two to get the free shipping. Only worked on IE, mobile/firefox/chrome on a mac didn't work for me.

Two of each is allowed. Some people like one open and one to keep sealed.
I understand that. But as others have mentioned, if that was the case, then that should've been all they could buy before being sent to the back of the line. This was chaos man. No order at all. The employees didn't care. And I'm pretty sure Target said that there was supposed to be some limit. As others have mentioned above, some even went as far as restricting to one character per person. This was gross. I don't doubt that some had 2+ Jigglys.

There is a super ultra female neckbeard in front of me. The worst part is she has a kid, poor guy seems like he is having nerdy things shoved down his throat.

ok, I will try to get an extra greininja e silver mario, I am looking to trade for a golden mario and another one *maybe toad) hit me with PM if you want to make a deal. 

Wow was first for my gs but because they opened another entrance to the mall it is in, now third. One spot taken by a dudes bag he left as a placeholder while he goes to target

Wow was first for my gs but because they opened another entrance to the mall it is in, now third. One spot taken by a dudes bag he left as a placeholder while he goes to target
Ha, that's like leaving your shoe to hold your spot at a busy grocery store, that shiz won't fly xD Take it up with the manager.

Went in expecting nothing and got nothing. All exclusives and FE characters were gone or never in stock. I want my two hours and gas back. Didn't camp or line up, but came at opening time the lines at Target and TRU were composed of the worst looking kind of people. All I saw at both stores was trailer trash, slickdeal hoarder/flipper soccer moms, and disgusting looking, morbidly obese neckbeards. One of them was practically juggling his amiibos on his gut. Saw some of the same folks at TRU that I saw at Target. Oh well they probably need the money from flipping more than I need these for keeps. Don't bother going to Walmart because they only have Pac and Charizard, unless you want those, of course.

Mine did that and one step further. They had the figures at the guest service counter as soon as you enter so you didn't have to worry about neckbeard sprinters.
That was also part of the package, but I tried to make my post short.
It was really the best buying experience ever.
No anger, no arguing, no chaos. Just pleasant conversations, talk of trading, and just generally a great experience.

What a difference from the last Target exclusive race to the electronics department (a different Target in the same area).

I was able to order a silver mario early this morning.

then I headed to target with the wife and kid. with the rosalina launch I was the only one in line and we did not get there until 10 minutes before opening. got there at 7:15 and there was already 2 people waiting. everyone was cool, friendly etc. the line eventually got into the high teens by the time the doors opened. everyone walked in an orderly line. the figures were on display.

limit of 2 figures to each guest. I was only looking for 4 and it worked out great. got jiggly, robin, lucina and charizard. well done by target. they had a ton of jiggly, charizard, pac man and wario. (16+ each).  Robin count was 7 and Lucina count was 3. Odd distribution.

my in-laws went to toys r us and snagged greninja. pac man/wario and splatoon bundle have shipped.

ness is the only one I am left out in the cold on. may look tonight just for fun.

while in line to check out at target, a guy mentioned heading to best buy when they opened. his sister works there and he was under the impression they would get a re-stock of meta knight today. take it with a huge grain of salt.

Toys r us update in SA.....
Greninja qty 60
Lucina qty 7
Robin qty 7
Pacman qty 36
Charizard qty 28
Wario qty 12
Silver Mario qty 28
Don't know about the Splatoon figs

Glad to see TRU on the ball. They had a ticket system, they screwed up on Marth somehow though. Line finished and they still had them behind the counter but wouldn't sell

Target IE didn't work for me and hit it right when it "went live"  kept emptying my cart in an endless loop cycle.  Enjoy those that got them.

The neckbeards have no sympathy for kids? Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back