Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst thing about today. Waited in line with a bunch of people at Target, then realized I didn't shave... and had hair on my neck. #facepalm

I have no issues with resellers selling the item when they have it IN HAND.
It's these re-sellers that are selling pre-orders that are not even in their possession that I have an issue with.

Here is why I don't have a problem with it.

Take silver Mario for example. It's selling for $33 on ebay.

So ebay makes roughly $3.30 on the sale
Shipping costs is roughly $2.50 - $3.00
Paypal takes it's 4% so there's $1.32
Cost of the box, shipping materials including bubble wrap is around $1.50

The amiibo itself cost them $14.75 - $14.99 after tax

So they made roughly $9 and sat in line for at least an hour to get it, plus the time going to the store, plus gas, plus the time listing the ad, plus the time to package it.... and you are going to complain that they are selling something for over double the cost retail?

If anything, they are almost breaking even doing YOU a favor. In some cases they are LOSING money if they are selling it for $25 or less.
Your giving some people wayyyyy to much credit for their time. I saw some dude that was two egg rolls away from a heart attack. He snagged most of the robins and lucinas in the area. He and his little group made it clear they are trying to resell.

it seems that silver mario is going to be more common I have two golds from walmart I guess since its a wide spread store release its easier to find I got one and the gamestop near me still have like 6 left after getting off the phone with them i am not going to sell mine they are to be things ill hand down to my nieces and nephews but i need one more silver to get to have all of them cover. If i bought one amiibo earlier in the day can i go back a few hours later to buy one more?

it seems that silver mario is going to be more common I have two golds from walmart I guess since its a wide spread store release its easier to find I got one and the gamestop near me still have like 6 left after getting off the phone with them i am not going to sell mine they are to be things ill hand down to my nieces and nephews but i need one more silver to get to have all of them cover. If i bought one amiibo earlier in the day can i go back a few hours later to buy one more?

Paying shipping and tax on Tiger Direct is still WAY better than paying eBay scalper prices. Thanks to the poster, got a Lucina, FINALLY. Now to try an hunt down a Robin.

God damnit...Just got my BB package that should be Lucina, Robin and Charizard. It's contents are 2x Charizard and a Robin, is BB pretty good about fixing it's issues?

Went into Gamestop today around noon and they still had multiple silver markos, pacman, wario, and the splatoon characters. Toys r us had about 12 greninjas, silver marios and charizards along with the other commons from today as well. Best buy was picked clean.

Your giving some people wayyyyy to much credit for their time. I saw some dude that was two egg rolls away from a heart attack. He snagged most of the robins and lucinas in the area. He and his little group made it clear they are trying to resell.
Ok, so even if they snag multiples they are still making what on a $35 sale? $10 at best plus all the time they have to spend listing these items, packaging them and shipping them. Maybe if they are cooking eggrolls for $8 an hour it makes sense, but I really don't see how they are coming out that much ahead.

God damnit...Just got my BB package that should be Lucina, Robin and Charizard. It's contents are 2x Charizard and a Robin, is BB pretty good about fixing it's issues?
They are when they have stock. My Day 1 LPB3 was swiped from my doorstep and they replaced it no problem. They may be able to find a Robin at a store and have it shipped to you. I do know when some poeple complained about the shipping on their Meta Knights that some people who complained enough were able to get replacements, so it's worth a shot.

ordered Lucina from Tigerdirect..didnt do the free shipping thing since I was nervous that by the time I got everything sorted out the lucina amiibo would be gone..no sales tax for Cali which is good, shipping is kind of IFFY but what can ya do..will see what happens with amazon later on I can always cancel this order..it says when I check the status of the order

Reg Order Process - Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse.

is that what everyone has?

Bought the last Splatoon 3 pack at the Tysons Corner Center Gamestop about a half hour ago.  Also got Wario, Pac-Man and silver Mario.  They had a bunch of silver Mario and Pac-Man, some Wario plus Splatoon singles.

Also thanks to those who posted the TigerDirect links, placed an order for Charizard and Lucina, wasn't able to add Robin to my cart.

ordered Lucina from Tigerdirect..didnt do the free shipping thing since I was nervous that by the time I got everything sorted out the lucina amiibo would be gone..no sales tax for Cali which is good, shipping is kind of IFFY but what can ya do..will see what happens with amazon later on I can always cancel this order..it says when I check the status of the order

Reg Order Process - Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse.

is that what everyone has?
I paid with Paypal and a guest account since I didn't want to spend time setting everything up and potentially missing out.

Not sure if there's a way for me to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the last Splatoon 3 pack at the Tysons Corner Center Gamestop about a half hour ago. Also got Wario, Pac-Man and silver Mario. They had a bunch of silver Mario and Pac-Man, some Wario plus Splatoon singles.

Also thanks to those who posted the TigerDirect links, placed an order for Charizard and Lucina, wasn't able to add Robin to my cart.
Have you been to any TRU in the area? I'm across the river working in DC right now, but wondering how local TRU stock of Greninja is holding up in MD and VA

It seems like my friends in town got their Ness from Gamestop delivered today.  However when I click on the UPS site that they send on their email with tracking number mine states Currently Unavailable.  I got my shipping notice the same day they did.  Anyone else not get their Ness delivered yet?

Picked up Pac-Man, Wario, Charizard, Silver Mario, Splatoon 3 Pack at best buy. Not bad for being 3:30.

But both GameStop and target were out of ness and Jigglypuff. gonna try toys r us for Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back