Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, just got a cancellation from TigerDirect for my Lucina order...
I got a cancellation notice as well, but I had both Lucina and Charizard in the order, and the e-mail doesn't specify if both were cancelled. Entered my order number on the web site, Lucina has "Status: In Process" under it while Charizard shows nothing. Don't know what exactly that means, if I might've gotten in on one of them or not. Got a Charizard from Amazon, will try for Lucina as well.

Solo Inkling Boy arrived just now w/ the other non exclusives. I bought pack w/ Ness and that will not arrive until next week. I bought the game after playing the demo at BB. The 7 year old will like it and that is what matters.

Tiger direct lucina just cancelled...

But that email was followed by a shipping confirmation and tracking info for the Jigglypuff I was able to order this morning??

Crossing my fingers.

Just a quick reminder, when Lucina comes up on Amazon, don't post on here AFTER you secure it lol...by then it will be sold. Due as a CAG should do and post on here BEFORE you buy it lol!

Random thought, but as I look at my amiibos I bought today, I am once again angry there isn't a female robin one.

Just a quick reminder, when Lucina comes up on Amazon, don't post on here AFTER you secure it lol...by then it will be sold. Due as a CAG should do and post on here BEFORE you buy it lol!
Don't worry i am sure the 130 guests and 5 anonymous users in the thread will let you know

This is one of the worst handling of a high demand product I've ever seen. Since wave 2, Nintendo has seen Amiibos are in very high demand but yet they still continue to produce small amounts where the majority seem to end up in scalpers hands while people who actually want to use them, loose out. Yet Nintendo keeps on promoting these things for use in games but actual gamers, can't get a hold of them.

This is one of the worst handling of a high demand product I've ever seen. Since wave 2, Nintendo has seen Amiibos are in very high demand but yet they still continue to produce small amounts where the majority seem to end up in scalpers hands while people who actually want to use them, loose out. Yet Nintendo keeps on promoting these things for use in games but actual gamers, can't get a hold of them.
Dont know what you're talking about. With all the retailer limits this wave has been pretty good.

Amazon probably should've had the Splatoon 3-pack available before the individuals ones, so people that miss out can at least try for one of them.

Don't worry i am sure the 130 guests and 5 anonymous users in the thread will let you know
You mean the 130 who aren't intelligent enough to actually sign into Amazon before hitting the refresh button? If they aren't smart enough to make an account here, they aren't smart enough to properly buy an item on Amazon. No worries about them on my end.

Dont know what you're talking about. With all the retailer limits this wave has been pretty good.
Lol. Let's see how fast Lucina and Robin sell out then never come back in stock. What about Charizard? I can find Disney Infinity characters anywhere and Skylander characters anywhere. Are they not as popular or are they just produced enough that everyone can enjoy them.

What time period specifically was charizard up? I got fucked over with a surprise late meeting at work and got home an hour later than I should have. Just curious if he made it 5 minutes...10...whatever

Is Wario hard or easy to find? Haven't heard much about him on here today.
I really have no idea. Not currently in stock anywhere else but walmart right now. Could be fairly common in stores once the initial rush to purchase these is over though. Will be in stock at Amazon later too.

Have any of you heard about another print of Ness when you went to pick up your pre-orders at GS? I remember how GS was taking pre-orders for a second run of Shulk back in Feb. 

I really have no idea. Not currently in stock anywhere else but walmart right now. Could be fairly common in stores once the initial rush to purchase these is over though. Will be in stock at Amazon later too.
Wario and Pacman were the two that my Toys R Us still had in good supply at lunch, some three hours after opening.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5  F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5

F5 F5 F5                  F5 F5 F5

F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5        F5 F5 F5

F5 F5 F5                            F5 F5 F5

F5 F5 F5                                 F5 F5 F5

F5 F5 F5                           F5 F5 F5

F5 F5 F5                        F5 F5 F5

Come on Lucina! 

Status
Not open for further replies.