Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So QOTD... Whats more in demand.. Lucina or Ness. (Hell could even add Robin) Somehow, I do not think Ness is winning. Its exclusive sure..
but not in demand as Fire Emblem stuff..

Imagine if they added SMT line of Amiibos.
I don't think it's as much demand as just a very low production run.

I was using the android browser on my phone. When i clicked add to cart on lucina, it send me to a page that said "here are the details of your cart" and it just showed me a link that said continue shopping.

It didn't even add to the cart. Anybody experienced that?

Tried refreshing Wario for shits and giggles. It went live (according to Josh on Reddit), took another like 15 refreshes before I ever saw a $12.99 price on the main page. Another ~5 refreshes on the "new from" page linked from the product page before it showed up. On another tab of a previously opened "new from", it took another 10 seconds of refreshing before it populated. It has to be an Amazon server thing.

I never saw Lucina show up on Amazon, and I wasn't able to get one this morning. (got to Target a little too late, and was in a business meeting when all the other stores opened) Crap.

LOL holy fuck . I recently watched the Rifftrax screening of The Room. That was my first time seeing that piece of garbage. I laughed out loud at that line "You're tearing me apart!" I've been reading up on the cult following of that film. I understand why people are obsessed.
Rifftrax for The Room sort of defeats the purpose. Then again those guys are just grasping at any semblance of relevance these days.

I'm just going to see what I can grab in stores to trade. Man, I need to cut this collecting stuff out when companies like Nintendo are involved...

But guys, Wario's still available, who cares about Fire Emblem?  :)

At least Charizard doesn't seem to be as rare as the FE guys.  Except they made most of the other pokemon exclusives.  Because that's such a niche franchise with so little exposure.

Got an order of Lucina at Amazon. Lasted like 3 seconds. Glad I had read previously that Amazon was erroneously charging for shipping even to Prime members. I hesitated for like 20 seconds, but then decided to order and email customer service for a shipping refund. Worked alright, but this has been managed by Nintendo horribly.

Rifftrax for The Room sort of defeats the purpose. Then again those guys are just grasping at any semblance of relevance these days.
There's no way in hell I could have sat through that movie without them poking fun at it. But I'm curious to see what it would be like to go to one of those midnight screenings where fans interact and throw spoons and whatnot.

5 stores and no 3 pack. Also missed out on tiger direct but then again I don't trust them and $5 shipping is was not worth it. I pray to god Amazon pulls through, if not screw this.
Damn man wish I knew, I stopped to TRU on my way home and they had piles of the splatoon stuff Including like 6-7 three-packs and a ton of pac-mans. I did manage the last silver mario there though

Thank you BestBuy! Random BB 15 miles away had 2 that no one claimed. Looks like it was in their warehouse. I called the ones in the area and they said there weren't any in their warehouse and they were listed as "Do Not Sell" on the registers. Either way, got 1!

cUNzAM7.jpg

Any Portland, OR CAGs have a Greninja report from the Jantzen Beach TRU? I'm debating on whether or not I want to fight traffic after work only to be disappointed once I get there.

Inkling girl came up and disappeared.

Or not, weird crap is happening to the pages. You refresh and you get different listings, refresh again and the old ones come back for me at least

Any Portland, OR CAGs have a Greninja report from the Jantzen Beach TRU? I'm debating on whether or not I want to fight traffic after work only to be disappointed once I get there.
All I know is someone checked out Tigard and they didn't have any. Honestly seems like a stretch. Why not just call them instead of dealing with that Vancouver traffic?

All I know is someone checked out Tigard and they didn't have any. Honestly seems like a stretch. Why not just call them instead of dealing with that Vancouver traffic?
Ha ha; isn't the first rule of CAG to never call? ;) I'll probably make an exception in this case.

I didn't realize inkling boy never sold out.  I guess people are waiting for the three pack?  I wonder how long that will last.

Is it just me or are the Lucina and Robin listings slightly different than the rest?  Most of the amiibo listings on amazon allow you to add to cart from the item page, and list a few other buying options.  Lucina and Robin make you click on a button to list buying options.

Completely absurd play, Amazon. Saw it on the LIST of sellers, never came on front page. Added Lucina then got the error/nonexistent message when checking out. Wanted Wario, but not gonna bother. I'll check for Robin, but after that I'm done. Only have Samus anyway, so whatever. I'm sure Wacktendo is loving this cuz the WiiU damn sure ain't making them any money.

Ha ha; isn't the first rule of CAG to never call? ;) I'll probably make an exception in this case.
I think in this specific scenario, it's fine given the number of Greninja's TRU got in general. When I called the Tigard store, the guy was honest about what they had, no Robin/Lucina/Greninja/Charizard, only Silver Mario/Pac-Man/Wario/all Splatoon. This was at 12:30. I stopped by at 1 and that's exactly what I saw. Tried the Best Buy nearby and they had a couple Pac-Man/Wario/Charizard. Was hoping to find some reprints of Marth or Meta Knight.

On another note, Brick Seeker is pretty accurate. Last night it showed the proper inventory in my area, now it shows pretty much nothing.

Were your cards bent and creased on the top? They packed the amiibo standing straight up and should of just laid them flat.
They were mostly flat, packed well(not like the last time when they folded my only pit and falcon's cards in half to fit them in the box), one had them on their sides, but there was no damage worse than typical shelfwear.

I think in this specific scenario, it's fine given the number of Greninja's TRU got in general. When I called the Tigard store, the guy was honest about what they had, no Robin/Lucina/Greninja/Charizard, only Silver Mario/Pac-Man/Wario/all Splatoon. This was at 12:30. I stopped by at 1 and that's exactly what I saw. Tried the Best Buy nearby and they had a couple Pac-Man/Wario/Charizard. Was hoping to find some reprints of Marth or Meta Knight.

On another note, Brick Seeker is pretty accurate. Last night it showed the proper inventory in my area, now it shows pretty much nothing.
I tried to go obscure and went to Target out in Wilsonville. They only had 1 Pac, 1 Wario, 1 Inkling Boy, and then the Splatoon 3 pack. I ended up picking up the Splatoon 3 pack but all the other pegs were barren. I also checked out Fred Meyers out in Tualatin / Sherwood since some people said Freddys might have some and they didn't have any new amiibo on the racks, only mario ones from the last wave. None of the pegs even reflected a new wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back