Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Though things sold out, I think today was the best launch for me. Most of my pre-orders went through, BB didn't but I ordered backups. Stores had a good amount of stock except for Ness (2 at each store by the looks of it). Amazon is the best for me though since it being random and forcing you to add to cart is great, well for me that is. Nice last chance to get any.

NEX over by Little Creek in Norfolk had em. Also Oceana had some.

I was at Gamestop securing my stuff and splatoon preorder. Grabbed extra ness for a CAG trade since I knew someone was hoping for one. Still have a Charizard tho for trade, but guess everyone got him heh.

Tho tempting to trade a Jiggly for a Marth ^^

Though things sold out, I think today was the best launch for me. Most of my pre-orders went through, BB didn't but I ordered backups. Stores had a good amount of stock except for Ness (2 at each store by the looks of it). Amazon is the best for me though since it being random and forcing you to add to cart is great, well for me that is. Nice last chance to get any.
No Gamestop around me got Ness Lucina or Robin and only 1 Splatoon 3 pack.

NEX over by Little Creek in Norfolk had em. Also Oceana had some.

I was at Gamestop securing my stuff and splatoon preorder. Grabbed extra ness for a CAG trade since I knew someone was hoping for one. Still have a Charizard tho for trade, but guess everyone got him heh.

Tho tempting to trade a Jiggly for a Marth ^^
I tried NEX San Diego this morning and I don't think they got theirs yet.

Got lucina through amazon app no problem earlier since i wasn't home.

Was home during Robin and was on desktop refreshing the entire time and never even saw it appear :(

Just ordered one from tigerdirect thouggh so well see if that goes through.

Came home to a surprise of my BB orders being on my porch. Wasn't expecting them today but I'll take it.

With that said, Robin, Lucina are amazing with all their details and the Splatoon 3-pack is some of the sturdiest Amiibo I've seen yet and love the slick textures of them compared with the Smash line.

just got my splatoon 3 pack so im done for the night........... really disappointed I missed lucina though but been playing splatoon, so I'm content.

Ugh! Refreshed my phone for a full 30 mins for Robin. Thanks for the TigerDirect link. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled like Lucina.

Pretty awesome day. Still have another Greninja and Lucina coming plus Wario, hooking up a friend with Robin/Lucina for helping me out recently. Might still import a Ness from Amazon so I can have a complete sealed set of U.S exclusives (Ontop of my opened ones)

6UOgHjw.jpg

Lol Ness import prices jumped up from like 37$ with Prime to 50$. fuck that noise, I'm fine without a complete sealed set.

Ugh! Refreshed my phone for a full 30 mins for Robin. Thanks for the TigerDirect link. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled like Lucina.
Ordered a Lucina when it came in stock in the afternoon, got cancelled just about 30 mins ago... placed one for Robin, hoping I can get that at least since that Amazon was a bust...

6th post from a 3 and half year account the lurker in this one tho
Hey now, don't be mad because he's got 2 Lucina's, maybe he has one for collecting and the other for research purposes. I mean isn't that the reason we're all getting 2 Lucina's and Inkling Girls??..... right??

munludkPKJ1qzh1tvo1_zpsaf172de8.gif

I went for Robin on Tiger Direct - like others, didn't even pop up for me on Amazon on desktop. I did it through PayPal though, and as a result it doesn't show it in my Tiger Direct account's order history, just as a pending charge on PayPal. I didn't get an additional confirmation beyond the typical one from PayPal, which worries me, but hopefully it's no big deal. I haven't ordered anything from them since I built this here computer years ago...

WOW, I got the 3 -pack no problems, so I cancelled the individual boy/girl orders. I got this for my son, as this Amiibo craze is out of control.

What's the rarity of sliver Mario? Apparently my mom got one and I said not to get it but the cashier dude told her to get it for me because it will be worth a lot of money in a month or 2. I told her that was scalping and I don't wanna do that. I will be glad to trade it with someone though.

So I'm trying to keep up with the chaos today, but is is proving to be difficult. Did anyone see any Lucario restocks in their area?

When I walked into best buy around 11:30 today is was shocked to see a shelf full of the splatoon 3 packs. It felt really good to buy that with gcu and return my 36 dollar copy to toysrus. In other news has anyone contacted their local toysrus about the Marth reprint? Someone mentioned earlier that stores that didn't initially receive the reprint might get it later on or something like that.

How was pre-ordering on the US sites for Wave 4? I remember people were waiting for them to go up for what seemed like forever. I ask because I stopped paying attention, since I pre-ordered from Japan.

Now that the Japan option went out the window for wave 5, I'm concerned. lol  :wall:

When I walked into best buy around 11:30 today is was shocked to see a shelf full of the splatoon 3 packs. It felt really good to buy that with gcu and return my 36 dollar copy to toysrus. In other news has anyone contacted their local toysrus about the Marth reprint? Someone mentioned earlier that stores that didn't initially receive the reprint might get it later on or something like that.
Tru in Newark, de had 16 of this morning. Found out after the fact and missed out on him.

Stopped by GS to pick up Bayonnetta and they had a Wario, Pacman and 4 Silver Marios. Picked up one of each in addition to the Silver Mario and Charizard I have coming from Amazon. 

What is up with the plastic face of the splatoon series boxes not sticking out as far as the rest of the collection?  Nintendo that cheap that they decided to cut corners and save on a few sq inches of plastic in their packaging? 

Well, between going to a few stores today and Getting Robin on Amazon, I ended up with everything except Lucina, Ness and Jigglypuff. Never saw Lucina go live on Amazon....

just came back from an instore pickup of marth at walmart that was ready on Wed. 

while there i missed the amazon drama of robin being sold out so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back