Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Gold47" post="12715632" timestamp="1432949145"]

What's the rarity of sliver Mario? Apparently my mom got one and I said not to get it but the cashier dude told her to get it for me because it will be worth a lot of money in a month or 2. I told her that was scalping and I don't wanna do that. I will be glad to trade it with someone though.[/quote
I bought 8

Ordered Silver Mario from Walmart.com last night. Now seeing him sit on Amazon, where I have credit to spare, makes me regret my decision.

Also had multiple opportunities to pick him up in store and skip the wait. Jumped the gun on this one. Guess I can try to cancel and return it in store if the cancellation doesn't go through.

I ordered 2 Silver Mario from Walmart earlier today and then got one at GS and one at Amazon where i have credit.  Will likely return the Walmart orders in store unless anyone here needs one.

I'm happy. Got the best looking amiibo's made imo. Ness and silver mario helped make the day even better along with a copy of splatoon. Now I just need that squirt gun.

tumblr_np4slzhPgd1rr6e7xo1_540.jpg

Can't find an american toad anywhere but ebay. How come it is sold out if it is such an iconic character? This is what you get for being late to the amiibo party

[quote name="GizmoGC" post="12715706" timestamp="1432951589"][quote name="Gold47" post="12715632" timestamp="1432949145"]
What's the rarity of sliver Mario? Apparently my mom got one and I said not to get it but the cashier dude told her to get it for me because it will be worth a lot of money in a month or 2. I told her that was scalping and I don't wanna do that. I will be glad to trade it with someone though.[/quote
I bought 8[/quote]

Lol. Why would u buy 8 unless u plan on reselling them? Oh, that's right. Trading them u are. Lol

Silver Mario is going to be the next Toad.
I saw at least a dozen Silver Marios at GS and another dozen at Target. The only other wave 4 figure I was was Pac-Man and there were even fewer Pac-man than there were Silver Marios.

For Silver Mario to be the next Toad makes sense though, since he's part of the SM line... and all of those figures are pretty common.

Silver Mario is the 3rd of that same sculpt and the fourth Mario. It's also not an exclusive. I can't imagine there's going to be any sort of insane rush for them. 

I bought one for myself because I see it as Metal Mario.  (Which is actually why I like Silver Mario much more than Gold Mario).

Tried getting Lucina on Amazon while at work earlier ... nothing popped up for me either. Called around to some stores, nothing. This Amiibo thing is crazy. 

I had a lot of fun waiting at TRU this morning there was like 20 people and everyone had a 3ds with them so we had a smash tournament. I got destroyed but still fun way to pass time.

Got to Target an hour in advance this morning. They passed out tickets and I got #17. There were only 16 Jigglypuffs. So yeah, pretty pissed about that. Luckily, though, I got the last Splatoon 3-pack at Best Buy along with Silver Mario (I don't own MP10, I just wanted an Amiibo that looked like Metal Mario). And then when I got home, my shipment from Gamestop arrived with all 6 characters. So all I missed from this wave was Greninja and Jigglypuff.

Got to Target an hour in advance this morning. They passed out tickets and I got #17. There were only 16 Jigglypuffs. So yeah, pretty pissed about that. Luckily, though, I got the last Splatoon 3-pack at Best Buy along with Silver Mario (I don't own MP10, I just wanted an Amiibo that looked like Metal Mario). And then when I got home, my shipment from Gamestop arrived with all 6 characters. So all I missed from this wave was Greninja and Jigglypuff.
I have some extra jigglypuffs

I tried the Tiger Direct thing on Robin. Got the confirmation and was charged to my paypal, but not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure it's going to get canceled. Worth a try tho.

WAVE 5 LAUNCH

Would you guys like to see certain stores handle it differently than Wave 4?
Amiibo Collector Licenses

a Nintendo representative must visit your house to ensure you are a collector, see all your open and used Amiibos.

Issues a laminated card that you must present to be able to purchase any amiibo from anywhere

The amazon drop today was fun. Never even saw Lucina come available as I hit refresh every 3 seconds for 30 minutes. Did manage to get Charizard and Robin tho. Char was easy Robin I got super lucky. Hit the available by these sellers and Amazon came up as an option. After the 5 seconds it took to checkout I rechecked and it was gone.

WAVE 5 LAUNCH

Would you guys like to see certain stores handle it differently than Wave 4?
Gamestop

And although apparently for many people TRU was great this wave, for me it's the worst exclusive since it's an hour drive away and they did a 3 a.m. sale so no Greninja for me.

Quick question is meta knight still rare? My bestbuy had a few of them lying around, i bought 1. Will buy another if it is to possibly trade for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back