Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Pit is still up on Amazon......

However, it says it is backordered and they expect stock in on 28th or 29th.

In for 1.

He's flickering now....

How many people are going to try and stick zss up there pee hole, do you think? I'm thinking 75% of neck beards will experiment in foreign object penial canal insertion when that amiibo is released.

Yes! I just got Pit to go through on Amazon!  Don't give up if you are trying to get him still. 

Amazon put him in my Saved for Later cart yesterday.  Today it was showing at $12.99 in this cart but would not add to my Shopping Cart.  I kept clicking the Add to Cart button for about 20 minutes and it finally added him and even let me select 1-click Buy!

If you are able to get through and also have Amazon Prime, do not freak out if it shows a cost for shipping.  Follow through with the purchase, and then just go to the Order Details screen.  In the bottom right corner of the order detail it shows the shipping speed and a "change" button underneath.  I clicked that and selected 4-5 day shipping even though that also had a price.  After saving and returning to the order detail screen it now showed free shipping.  I then clicked the "Change" button again to get free two day shipping since I am a Prime member.  It now showed free two day shipping as well.  Easy fix.

Don't give up and good luck!

(I just hope Amazon doesn't fubar the packaging since I need this for my NIB collection)

Btw anyone know when Amazon stopped offering free shipping without a big minimum purchase amount, maybe sometime last year? Pretty sure there wasn't one before but if so it was definitely less than $35. You'd think with such a massive company that probably ships more than anyone else they'd be able to offer some better savings than that.

Btw anyone know when Amazon stopped offering free shipping without a big minimum purchase amount, maybe sometime last year? Pretty sure there wasn't one before but if so it was definitely less than $35. You'd think with such a massive company that probably ships more than anyone else they'd be able to offer some better savings than that.
It was $25 before but that was some time ago.

ZSS, Dark Pit, Palutena and Ganondorf are still available on Amazon.it.  Dark Pit and man hands Palutena are flickering.  Got all 4 for $17 each shipped.  Not great, but not terrible.

Just received my wave 5 order from Amazon UK...used the cheap snail mail method and they still got here within 5 days of being shipped (no tracking but was estimated to be here July 13th), guess I will be going with that option more often now. First time I've actually preordered the EU ones...definitely worth it considering these arent out until July and September here.

Ordered DP, G and ZSS yesterday. DP has not shipped yet b/ the other two did. Maybe there are stock issues w/ DP hence removal from cart. I no longer see P as available.

Yeah since they came out to ~$17 each from amazon.it I figured it was going to be easier than trying to pick them up when they randomly drop here in the states. 

Ordered DP, G and ZSS yesterday. DP has not shipped yet b/ the other two did. Maybe there are stock issues w/ DP hence removal from cart. I no longer see P as available.
Imma order DP with ZSS this week too if you know what I'm sayin.

Went to pick up the ? block amiibo case from BB and a Luigi I needed. I was told the $5 only comes off the regular price. The tag says nothing about that. Anyone else have the same problem?

just tried online for shipping and it worked just fine, so they are not telling the truth.
I thought so. I didn't have time to argue with them, was on my way to work. I will go back tommorrow.
EDIT: They probably weren't lying, so much as clueless. This is the same best buy that told me they hadn't gotten any new amiibo figures the week wave 4 came out and MK restocked, when I had bought a Lucina there and saw pictures of MKs on the shelves...

A Question to everyone ordering from Amazon.IT or Amazon.uk.

Can they ship directly to the US? Or do you need to have some forwarding service like Tenso with Amazon.JP?

Anyone near NWS want to pick me up a Villager? I can trade for it if needs be (will not post what I got though since that's for the trade thread).

Anyone there yet and is there a line?

I've got a WFT that's box is a bit messed up for someone who plans to open these that I would gladly trade for a Villager from NWS. I'm working so I can't hop on a train. :(

Try ordering one when it goes live for pre-ordering. It will be sold out automatically. Better bet is to order one from over seas and save the misery of not getting one here.

Dark Pit: http://www.amazon.it/Amiibo-Smash-Black-Pit-Figurina/dp/B00W4YYQYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435265176&sr=8-1&keywords=amiibo

About $17 bucks before shipping.
Okay just wanted to know if you were serious or not, I see now what you mean lol, and yah I already posted that above. All 4 are live and about $17 each AFTER shipping if you buy all 4.

Does anyone know how to contact amazon.it customer service when you do not speak Italian? I wld like to combine shipping on DP (ordered yesterday) and P.

Same here. Now if I could only find one of these WFT or Marth restocks. I'll probably just end up importing them as well...
I got in on the marth restock a few weeks back.

I did miss WFT this week though but not worried about since i ordered one from amazon from a JP seller for $21 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back