Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't yet pulled the trigger on a $35 Palutena from Ebay after missing her on Friday. I guess I'm holding out hope for a restock of some sort. Has there been any word floating around on this?
I sure amazon still have more on the way. Give 2 weeks they will have small amount up again :)

was trying to get an order fized on amazon, rep changed shipping speed without telling me and over charged, dark pit is no longer at 20 and I have to cancel it to fix the price

My other point was that Bestbuy is discriminating against disabled people by not allowing them to buy these online.
I'm super liberal, but even I think this is ridiculous. Please save the word "discrimination" for when it actually applies.

I haven't yet pulled the trigger on a $35 Palutena from Ebay after missing her on Friday. I guess I'm holding out hope for a restock of some sort. Has there been any word floating around on this?
I have one arriving today. Is there any amiibo or anything you would like to trade? I am weighing my options rather I should trade/sale.

the only amiibo A lot of people never had a chance for was pit and little mac, talking north american versions
I would substitute Pit with Captain Falcon in your statement. Pit got a small restock recently.

The other ones I personally have had trouble getting are Lucario, Ike, Lucina, Robin and Villager. Lucked out with Captain Falcon (from NewEgg) and Shulk (Gamestop employee returning it to store).
I saw Pit in store for a long ass time. I think it was release right around when amiibo fever was just starting, so it was actually readily available for a couple of weeks and then it completely disappeared.

Do any of your TRU's still have Kirby and/or Samus in stock?
last time i was in manchester on july 4 the tru had several kirbys. i'm going to manch on fri for dark pit, if you want i'll grab a kirby for you. I'm checking tru anyways since we don't have one. My pals bro is going too so we might have an extra dark pit.

Hi CAG.

I just returned a rosalina, jigglypuff, and two wft at target in Lincoln, ca. The family doesn't need so many extras in the box. Happy hunting.

Wonder how the lines will be. Never really seen many people camp out at the Best Buys here for Amiibo's outside of one location.

I remember when Metaknight came out I literally showed up at the door like 10 minutes before opening to one other sole hunter.

I'm hoping that my local Best Buy organizes this launch properly. When Target launched Rosalina, I showed up prior to opening and was about 7th in line. Within minutes of opening, there were probably 40+ people there waiting. Management basically told us "Whoever makes it back there first, it's first come first serve at the Electronics Counter". Some of the people that were there just as long as I ended up walking away empty handed. Lucario? My local TRU allowed one guy to buy a dozen. He had 6 on pre-order, and bought 6 more on top of that. I never made it to the Meta Knight launch, but from what I hear that wasn't too pretty :/. So fingers crossed this time around. I'll be showing up early for sure.

I'm hoping that my local Best Buy organizes this launch properly. When Target launched Rosalina, I showed up prior to opening and was about 7th in line. Within minutes of opening, there were probably 40+ people there waiting. Management basically told us "Whoever makes it back there first, it's first come first serve at the Electronics Counter". Some of the people that were there just as long as I ended up walking away empty handed. Lucario? My local TRU allowed one guy to buy a dozen. He had 6 on pre-order, and bought 6 more on top of that. I never made it to the Meta Knight launch, but from what I hear that wasn't too pretty :/. So fingers crossed this time around. I'll be showing up early for sure.
Sounds like my first Toys R Us launch. Had an orderly line outside for like 30 minutes, then a swarm of people like 5 minutes before opening just mobbed around the door. People ran back to electronics and basically body blocked the shelves while they grabbed what they wanted.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/625761892506697728
Seems bad to me considering the two local TRUs got about 150 and 100 of Greninja respectively and had just enough to cover everyone in line that morning. It's not like any other retailers are getting new Amiibos on Friday, so I suspect a lot of people will be in line early and some will leave very unhappy come opening.

Seems bad to me considering the two local TRUs got about 150 and 100 of Greninja respectively and had just enough to cover everyone in line that morning. It's not like any other retailers are getting new Amiibos on Friday, so I suspect a lot of people will be in line early and some will leave very unhappy come opening.
There are usually two sometimes three best buys to every one toys r us around here. I don't know if the same follows everywhere else.

There are usually two sometimes three best buys to every one toys r us around here. I don't know if the same follows everywhere else.
It definitely varies. In the US, I believe there are about 865 Toys R Us stores and roughly 1100 Best Buy stores (excluding mobile). I know in the southern part of San Diego County, there are basically two Toys R Us locations and two Best Buys. It will be interesting to see what the stock allocations look like for those two BB stores given that the two Toys R Us locations got among the largest allocations of Greninja of any stores in the country.

Deader, you're famous. They mentioned you got the first Dark Pit from Best Buy. :D
[attachment=16014:image.jpg]

Apparently the system doesn't let u purchase the amiibo til Friday but someone seems to have been lucky enuf to have the employee ring up a different amiibo instead.

Do we have the rough estimates on how many Amiibo's will be at Best Buy on Friday?

Like how many Bowser Jr's will they get and its that character limited to one per customer too?

Anyone who reads this thread every day has had multiple opportunities to buy almost every amiibo. You can also log on to amazon.de right now and purchase about 2/3 of the assortment of amiibos that have been released. Imports are cheap, Ebay is cheap, and restocks are happening every week now.

What gets old are the people who come here to bitch and moan over stock issues on this thread whose sole existence is founded on contributing members posting all the tips and opportunities available to help you score amiibos.
I already specified I am collecting NA Amiibo.

Yes there was some bitching, much deserved I might add, but it was followed up by suggestions and ways they could fix this mess.

So complaining about posts on CAG is a much better use of forum space then huh?

What you're basically saying is any retailer that sells items in store but not online are discriminating disabled people.
No I'm certainly not saying that at all.

I'm saying that a store which normally sells these online and then decides it's a good idea to not sell them online as per normal and sell them only at their retail store locations in order to make it fair for everyone to buy them.

My point was not everyone is able to get to a retail store. I had a work-related back injury which keeps me stuck in bed all the time.
It's not fair to people in this situation.

Changing normal protocol to cater to "normal" people = discrimination.

No I'm certainly not saying that at all.

I'm saying that a store which normally sells these online and then decides it's a good idea to not sell them online as per normal and sell them only at their retail store locations in order to make it fair for everyone to buy them.

My point was not everyone is able to get to a retail store. I had a work-related back injury which keeps me stuck in bed all the time.
It's not fair to people in this situation.

Changing normal protocol to cater to "normal" people = discrimination.
Other than argue I thought I'd help you out.

http://www.amazon.com/Accueil-JEUX-VID%C3%89O-Wii-Consoles-Accessoires/dp/B00Y074JD8/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1_gam?ie=UTF8&qid=1438045994&sr=8-1&keywords=dark+pit

About the same price as Pit from BB plus shipping and you get it delivered to your door.

I am picking up a Dark Pit for spoonman this Friday.  See guys, thats how you respond.  Not talk trash and pick on the wording of his argument, but offer actual help.  We are CAG first, internet enemies last.  If you can't help out, don't reply.

I am picking up a Dark Pit for spoonman this Friday. See guys, thats how you respond. Not talk trash and pick on the wording of his argument, but offer actual help. We are CAG first, internet enemies last. If you can't help out, don't reply.
But, you're giving in to his baby want-baby get mentality (that's no bueno). He's acting like spoiled child. I'm probably not going to be able to get one (because of work and school) and you don't see me around whining, about the supposed "discrimination", lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back