Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't even list stock for my store.   Had to implement backup plan just in case and called dear old Mom in another state to check her store for me at opening.  

You guys think getting a complete NiB US set in good condition is hard?? Try importing and building a complete EU NiB set! My EU set is 32/44 (up to Olimar) and I'm just missing all the commons from wave 1-2. But a handful of them still have bad creases across the top of the box. I've ordered a number of them twice to try to get ones in better condition lol.

It's fun getting packages from foreign amazons all the time, but it's also a lot of work selling off your extras. Some international boxes come completely beat to shit and yet the figures inside are pristine. Other times it's the inverse. I'm gonna get that numbered EU complete set though!
I feel ya, im doing the same. I usually order x2 if i can (amazon fr allows this sometimes) I ordered wave 1 and 2 (minus little mac) this way, came in a huge box all of them were mostly fine except the 4 or so on the outter ends of the box. Wave 3 and 4 Ive been getting slowly. Wave 5 and 5a seemed to be alot easier for me then 3/4. I should have a EU king dedede soon to be all caught up once it and my wave 5b olimar, dr mario etc come. Hopefully those guys are good thou amazon split the orders up in 3 so ya...

So far my only bad ones are rosalina and pacman which have dents in the plastic but Im not worried i can replace them eventually. I also have NA versions of little mac and dedee etc I have to now sell off or hold for future trades.

Dude, NA Bruiser from the Bronx, was so easy to get back in December, online and in-store.
Maybe at the NWS but I clearly remember staying at home for Christmas, watching movies in bed all day and checked here for news and saw Mac was up on GameStop. Snagged him and he was OOS almost immediately.

[quote name="bojay1997" post="12837860" timestamp="1438297781"]Yep, the two stores in South County San Diego are getting 51 and 52 respectively while the two TRUs in the same relative area had 100+ of Greninja each and still only barely managed to fulfill the line as of opening. I suspect some people are going to leave disappointed come tomorrow. [/quote]

Lol I gave up on the national city toys r us when i was #2 in line for lucario after 1-2hr only to have the employee open up and say "what? We don't have any of those for sale, only preorder". I asked like 2 days before and they told me they would have them for sale that Friday morning.

Not really into the camping outside of a store, which I found out last wave. So, gonna go about 3 hours before open, and hope for the best : ~ )

Lol I gave up on the national city toys r us when i was #2 in line for lucario after 1-2hr only to have the employee open up and say "what? We don't have any of those for sale, only preorder". I asked like 2 days before and they told me they would have them for sale that Friday morning.
Yep, that was a pretty bad situation. They did get a good stock of Greninja, although as I said it really only covered the people that lined up before the store opened.

But, its true. The dude that posted the Marth link here got it from, Reddit. People (who posted an hour ago) there were saying it was never available. F**k off, with your douchey comment, lol
I actually got the Marth information from Amiibo Alert on twitter. I posted it because it was instock but flickering. I did get an order in but I didn't need him. I am a prime member but they charged me about $8 for shipping too. I used one click check out. I thought a few other people could get in on the flickering too.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/626894600511197184

Despite trying to swap shifts, I was unsuccessful so will have to report for work at 0600 tomorrow morning. We have a best buy close, so the best chance I have ut to rush over there on my lunch break around noonish time and hope for the best. If BB truly limits each person to one, I might have a chance but if they do that thing where they let people get one and then go back to the end of the line again, the scalpers will repeat that process until the stock is dry.

I kind of just want to go early to see the people, curious to see what the amiibo collectors of my area look like. Im going to wander there around 10 and if I dont get one, oh well.

My olimar, bowser jr, and dr mario came in today. I chose slowest shipping. They weren't supposed to arrive until august 13th, but got them today. I'm 44/44!

Despite trying to swap shifts, I was unsuccessful so will have to report for work at 0600 tomorrow morning. We have a best buy close, so the best chance I have ut to rush over there on my lunch break around noonish time and hope for the best. If BB truly limits each person to one, I might have a chance but if they do that thing where they let people get one and then go back to the end of the line again, the scalpers will repeat that process until the stock is dry.
Yep and I fear my store only getting about 20 of them (despite rumors of each BB receiving 100 or so) by the time I get done work at 8pm they'll be long gone, and nary a restock.

Gonna go around 6 and camp out near a Best Buy with a Toys R Us in Doral Florida, anyone here going let me know. If I'm lucky I can get Dark Pit and a Greninja.

It seems, I might be able to get Dark Pit, tomorrow! Originally, I wasn't able to go, because of work and school. My brother saw my collection today and spotted the European/foreign Dark Pit and Zero Suit Samus amiibo and told me "Why are you cheating? I see those foreign ones there and there. They're all 6+ besides, those two. Quit cheating, cheap ass". I explained to him the NA ones, weren't released yet and that I won't be able to get DP, (b/c of work) tomorrow. He then agreed to go to Best Buy for me, tomorrow. Thanks, to him I might have a chance of getting DP. I wonder what time, I should tell him to go 7 or 8 AM, hmmm?

I will be shocked if 55 people are lined up at my Best Buy at 10:00 am.
The people who are there now are they people who camp out at every store release 8-10 hours early and they are always the only ones there till around 6 am lol.

I wont be able to get there till 11ish but i full expect a few pits to still be there.

Noticed a guy waiting at my store as I walked out for lunch since 5 pm today. Poor guy having to sit in front of the sun in the high 80's. Not a big fan of the Emo Pit but I'm excited for Ganondorf!!!

Noticed a guy waiting at my store as I walked out for lunch since 5 pm today. Poor guy having to sit in front of the sun in the high 80's. Not a big fan of the Emo Pit but I'm excited for Ganondorf!!!
Really, that's insane! Dark Pit's, the only one being released tomorrow. Ganondorf is released September something (not sure)??

Just drove by my closest BB on the way to work, there was only one guy sitting there. That makes me feel a little bit better about my chances to get one on my lunch break at noon.

To that dude sitting there at the BB on Barbara Jordan blvd. and IH35 in Austin, Texas, you are hardcore. Maybe you're a CAG.  

This is the first amiibo release I will not be sitting outside one of my.stores down in Mays Landing, NJ.. with the reported numbers around the country being what they are, I figured it wasn't worth taking off my last day of school summer camp for it. Mom said she would go to Best Buy for me though, so here's to hoping she actually grabs the right figure!

Waiting in line, there are about 15 people here.
I'm with a bunch of kids and their parents who I met during the last wave so it's all good.

We were told there will be a ticket system this time, yay.

I'm 14th here in louisville. They wouldn't tell us in advanced how many they had. Hopefully they got 18.
Per some of those spreadsheets, the lowest I was seeing was at least 18, 52 was the high for most stores, but the trend was either 18/52. My local store has 53 so that's weird :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back