Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone is at my nearest Best Buy in Deptford and said they handed out tickets and they only have 40. She estimates there were maybe close to 30 people in line already and they don't even open for 2 hours. I'm screwed because I don't get done work until 3:00.

I only had to wait about twenty minutes before the tickets were handed out at my Best Buy. Employee said they had about 54 in-stock.

Outside Best Buy right now. Some high schooler is talking really loud about Pokemon. I think he wants everyone to hear how much he knows. I bet there is a ring of hell where you just have to listen to him talk about Pokemon for eternity.

If you're in South Jersey, and thinking of coming to Mount Laurel BB there are 41 people in line and only 2 left. They gave out tickets already.

EDIT: Make that 1 still available.

Worst part about Best Buy exclusives is that I have to look at a warehouse full of them, sell them all (and you can always spot the scalpels) and they're long gone before I can take a lunch.

Looks like I'll be paying over the odds for this one, our line already exceeded our stock.

Outside Best Buy right now. Some high schooler is talking really loud about Pokemon. I think he wants everyone to hear how much he knows. I bet there is a ring of hell where you just have to listen to him talk about Pokemon for eternity.
This kid is so loud. Please send help. My brain is melting.

Haha, that's really awful. Which BestBuy are you at currently? The one in Cary (Crossroads) or Garner perhaps? How many people in line at this point?

Apparently, in Riverdale, NJ, they are getting 18. 18 people already in line and people are being turned away by others waiting. A guy that came after there were already 18 has been hanging out near the front for about 30 minutes. The 18th guy looks pissed about that. (Grabs popcorn.)

Oh but you guys insisted every fucking store in the US would be getting 40-50!?  What's all this "15" nonsense i'm seeing?

Be fucking grateful you are getting that, the one near me is getting 5.  F-ucking-ive!  

Which also happens to be the same fucking time you had to get there if you wanted one.  The manager told me there has to be ten times that many people lined up and there are genuine concerns about a riot.

Glad I at least had the foresight to wait until an hour after opening to try, guess there's no point in that though.  Maybe I'll get lucky at another store, but I don't see how.

Thanks again Nintendo/Best Buy.  

Last edited:
If you're in South Jersey, and thinking of coming to Mount Laurel BB there are 41 people in line and only 2 left. They gave out tickets already.

EDIT: Make that 1 still available.
Thanks for the heads up. Mt Laurel was going to be my backup. Now I won't have to waste even more time fighting shore traffic only to be disappointed. I can just head home after work.

Well walked up to my store on Washington st In Indy. Was handed ticket #5. Also on the ticket it mentioned the b1g1 50% on 3ds games that was mentioned in another thread. I know the store here has 18 for sell. Greenwood and caslteton are suppose to have 40 each

Actually on 2nd thought maybe I should go.  Still 30 minutes to opening and I always wanted to be in a riot  :boxing:

Seriously though she just told me she is about to call the police, a few people are really pissy.  

What kind of person calls anybody, especially someone as friendly as her, a c*cks*ck*r because they were only allocated 5 amiibo?

Last edited:
I plan to head out to my local Best Buy soon to wait 20-30 minutes before opening. I *really* don't understand the people willing to wait *HOURS* in line for this cheap $13 toy, though :p

Woohoo number 15. So glad i didnt camp out all morning

Dawww...they ran out at 18 and the last and 19th guy and his kid were sad and a guy near the front gave up his spot.

For anyone in the winston salem, NC. They are still handing out tickets. Looks to be about 8 left. Got here 30 minutes till opening and was 28. Pretty glad I didn't camp out.

$20 shipped on Amazon. Why are people waiting outside for hours?
Depending on area, I didn't have to camp out for hours. May 1 hour and just now got out of my car and I'm ticket 5. I doubt NA version will be worth that low tho. If so, great for people who missed out.

Got to best buy to pick up a few dragons age and there was a line around the front of the building. I didn't even come here for one. What am I doing?

2 hours until my Best Buy opens (10  AM Mountain)...there is no way I'm arriving more than 30 minutes before it opens.  If I don't get one, oh well.  It will be the first one I haven't got for a non-scalper price, but oh well.  It's just not worth hours of waiting in a line to get a $12.99 toy.  Especially when restocks for exclusives have been going okay lately.  I can't believe people line up 5+ hours before it opens...just go work those hours and you could buy your amiibo and more.

Went to the Sawgrass FL store about 10 minutes after the store opened. Had around 15 or so Pits left after the line up this morning.

Picked one up and out in 5 minutes. Much easier this time around. No line, no wait.

I don't get some eBay sellers, just picked up a NA NIB Dark Pit for $22.99 (free shipping) ... guy took the pictures still in his car. Had to imagine he wasted at least an hour of his time to make, what, $4 after fees and postage?

Be sure to check out the new listings for other good opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back