Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect them to be sold in the same fashion as Jigglypuff. However this one should be a lot easier to get if the Retro 3-pack was any indication.

Since we're all here i thought I would post my latest collection.  Need to rearrange them again and possibly move to another location in my office.

PdvqZG1.jpg

Since we're all here i thought I would post my latest collection. Need to rearrange them again and possibly move to another location in my office.

PdvqZG1.jpg
Oh I like that black shelf. Does it have a glass front? Where did you get it?

/I want to display my amiibos and not have to dust them all the time that looks perfect.

Which shipping choice do you guys choose for ami-ami? EMS?

Edit: All sold out except classic Mario.

I was sleeping and missed out on Marios. Yarn Yoshi's arrived yesterday and I agree they are cute and will be dust magnets. Ordered Mii Fighters yesterday. Thank you to whomever mentioned they were up. I have two of the blue amiibo cases that I purchased from BB. The cases are pretty packed and there are approximately 12 more coming (3 pack, Marios, Ryu, chi chi robo, etc).

I've got to be the only person that doesn't want Shovel Knight in Smash... I mean, it's a great game and all, but there are more Nintendo-centric characters that I'd rather have... Him taking up a roster spot makes them making an appearance even less likely.

Let's make a list of characters that really should be in before Shovel Knight...
Kraid

Ridley

Billy and Jimmy Lee

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayonetta

the Hero wearing Erdrick's Armor

Simon Belmont

RC Pro Am car

Bub and Bob

Rash, Zitz, or Pimple

A Boy and His Blob

Alex or Ryan (River City Ransom)

Ice Climbers

Ivysaur

Squritle
In all seriousness why haven't we gotten these three (and Wolf) back yet?

It still pisses me off knowing that the only reason we don't have Ice Climbers or transformation characters is because the 3DS can't handle it.... and god forbid Nintendo put forth the resources to actually make two games when they can just make 1 game and charge twice for it.

I mean I love SSB but god do I miss Pokemon Trainer....

I've got to be the only person that doesn't want Shovel Knight in Smash... I mean, it's a great game and all, but there are more Nintendo-centric characters that I'd rather have... Him taking up a roster spot makes them making an appearance even less likely.
Pls no shovel knight, good point on him taking up a spot rather than other ntnd characters like...

Timmy and Tommy
Chibi-Robo
Isaac
Chrom
Sami
Ice Climbers
Sceptile

[quote name="rcerboss" post="12877828" timestamp="1440182289"]In all seriousness why haven't we gotten these three (and Wolf) back yet?

It still pisses me off knowing that the only reason we don't have Ice Climbers or transformation characters is because the 3DS can't handle it.... and god forbid Nintendo put forth the resources to actually make two games when they can just make 1 game and charge twice for it.

I mean I love SSB but god do I miss Pokemon Trainer....[/quote]

Eh, they did make two games. They just want parity between the rosters. I'm hoping the n3DS can handle them and we can get those guys back.

Eh, they did make two games. They just want parity between the rosters. I'm hoping the n3DS can handle them and we can get those guys back.
It's not just the roster. The mechanics, the engine, the items..... hell everything but the levels/play options are the same between both games.

I wouldn't have any issues with that if they hadn't let it hold back the WiiU roster, and if I could play the 3DS levels on WiiU (because I only have 1 friend with a 3DS, which is where most of my favorite levels are, I would love to share them in multiplayer). I see nothing wrong with releasing a watered down version on the 3DS, but I do have a problem with them holding the WiiU version back simply to reduce their workload and keep it compatible with inferior hardware. Especially when these are two full priced games. I know if this had been literally any other franchise I wouldn't have bought either game at those prices.

On the plus side 8 player smash is cool..... I would think that would still be possible with transformations and Ice Climbers but I can't say for sure. If not I'd argue it is a fair tradeoff but I still want my Ivysaur back lol.

Last edited:
A Boy and His Blob
That deserved a like, no question.

I may be in the minority on this. While I love pretty much everything Pokemon except the anime, I don't think we need to see many more Pokemon characters.

Sure, there are 718 of these buggers now (well, it's still iffy how the status of Gender divisions, Forms, and Mega Evolution affect that total). However, ~10% of the Smash roster is comprised of Pokemon characters already.

And would anyone argue that playable fan-favorite fighters Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Greninja were poor choices to represent the series? I certainly wouldn't, even though my personal favorites weren't included.

It's possible that adding more Mons over other iconic Nintendo characters might anger the Smash community at large. (I know the addition of Roy--yet another Fire Emblem character--had me a little confused. Looking at the current roster, I thought Fire Emblem coverage was already impressive. I love Fire Emblem, but was Roy really necessary?)

Anyway, I'm looking to Pokken for a true Pokemon fighting game. Seems it's been fairing well on the arcade stage. I am freaking out to play as Gengar! :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1hjvGOe0oA

If it does indeed make it to a home console in NA, it would be a great candidate for carrying the amiibo torch after the Smash line. I'm as good as broke if/when that happens. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back