Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely possible depending on stock. There were reports last wave of Greninja and Splatoon 3 packs still available Saturday in some areas.

damn if they limit Bowser Jr to one per customer they'll prolly still have some on Saturday. wow
Better to give others a chance to pick one up than to have them be sold out due to those that sell them online buying out the stock.

Besides, it's possible that some people may live in a region with two Toys R Us stores nearby (making the "limit one per customer" situation a non-issue).

For importers...Quick update.

My JAP package of Classic Mario, Modern Mario, and All 3 miis have shipped from Amazon.jp

Should arrive at tenso tomorrow (already!) and will probably arrive in the u.s mid-late next week.

So if you ordered from Amazon.jp look out for your shippment emails. 

If anyone is worried about getting bowser jr,, just don't be. So god damn many available it's cray.
I hope store #5616 has plenty of Bowser Jr..I wont be able to go when they open, maybe around 11am so if they have plenty in stock I will go..and I also need Zero Suit and Pikmin(Otherwise I will just try Amazon)

My JAP package of Classic Mario, Modern Mario, and All 3 miis have shipped from Amazon.jp

Should arrive at tenso tomorrow (already!) and will probably arrive in the u.s mid-late next week.

I ordered a Modern Mario and it will arrive at Tenso later today (September 10th).

I just ended up importing Bowser Jr., Nes, and Lucina from Amazon.es.

It worked out to be about $17 per amiibo.  I can live with that.

Still need Greninja and Robin though if anyone has any ideas on how to get those without paying a fortune...

Just a heads up but please dont use the word "jap"

Just a heads up but please dont use the word "jap"

Could at least tell him to use JPN instead. But seriously, you know what he meant. I mean, how many of us still use Paki without thinking? I know I did until I was corrected.

Don't say Japs because, the weebs will get offended. Japity jap jap jap japz!!! Read my quote, that's why I'm saying it.

I am new to this whole Amiibo craze and I am planning to start with wave 5b. When a new wave is released, are they placed with the other Amiibo's in stores or are they in a different location?

Wow! TRU Have a good stock on every characters 16-32 each plus exlusive. I'll will get them price match the figure down $12.99 each. 1 trip kill them all no need to fight anyone if i'm atleast #15 in line :)

I am new to this whole Amiibo craze and I am planning to start with wave 5b. When a new wave is released, are they placed with the other Amiibo's in stores or are they in a different location?
5b is awesomeness wave. 24 hr. Walmart have it on sale on 9/11 at 12:01 AM, target at 8AM with Dr. Mario Exclusive, Toysrus at 10 AM with Bowser Jr. Exlusive, Bestbuy & gamestop at 10:00 AM. If you have target red card you can pre-order Dr. Mario & get free shipping then camping out at Toysrus for full set. Yes, Toysrus will rip you off $1 for every figures but you can request price match at customer service desk. Makesure you have full set with you or else. Good luck :)

Anyone have any thoughts/reviews on the amiiqo? I was thinking about picking it up since the only amiibo I want is Shulk for Xenoblade. Instead of $20 for that, I can spend $50 for the whole library

If anyone is worried about getting bowser jr,, just don't be. So god damn many available it's cray.
Yeah, I heard the same fucking story with Greninja. The local TRU got around half a dozen, with around 50 people in line before opening, and AFAIK there hasn't been a single restock. Lately all the other retailers have been able to keep MOST of the new amiibo in stock but TRU continues to fuck it up with anything that isn't a common Mario and Zelda.

Anyone have any thoughts/reviews on the amiiqo? I was thinking about picking it up since the only amiibo I want is Shulk for Xenoblade. Instead of $20 for that, I can spend $50 for the whole library
It looks to be a fantastic product, just be careful that the fanboys here don't try to call you a pirate for accessing disc locked content without a figurine. I'm waiting for the price to get a bit more reasonable before I jump on it.

Last edited:
I think I got to everyone.

Store 9512
Zss - 16
Bj - 112
Olm - 16
Cm - 16
Gd - 16

Store 9209
Zss - 32
Bj - 176
Olm - 32
Cm - 32
Gd - 32

Store 5664
Zss - 32
Bj - 160
Olm - 32
Cm - 32
Gd - 32

Store 8911
Zss - 32
Bj - 128
Olm - 32
Cm - 16
Gd - 16

Store 8345
Zss - 16
Bj - 96
Olm - 16
Cm - 16
Gd - 16

Store 8340
Zss - 16
Bj - 96
Olm - 16
Cm - 16
Gd - 32

Store 5803
Zss - 16
Bj - 96
Olm - 16
Cm - 16
Gd - 16

If anyone has a store number for a BFE store, let me know. I'm wondering the stock in the middle of nowhere.
Would you mind letting me know the numbers for store #7822 ? Thanks!

I like Amazons strategy.
Not for me as I can just go up to the store and buy all 4 of them at 10am. I'm not going to click on amazon each hour.

Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Pikmin & Olimar, 30th Anniversary Mario

Bowser Jr - pick up at TRU

Dr. Mario - $13.17 with my target card, order done.

Not for me as I can just go up to the store and buy all 4 of them at 10am. I'm not going to click on amazon each hour.

Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Pikmin & Olimar, 30th Anniversary Mario

Bowser Jr - pick up at TRU
Dr. Mario - $13.17 with my target card, order done.
I don't care, I was able to pre-order all of them from Target.com.

Amazon Spain already shipped bowser jr and olimar my way.  AT $15 that I paid, bowser jr probably cheaper from Amazon spain than TRU after tax.   :)

Dr Mario already on way from Target.  

Just leaves Ganondorf, Birthday suit Samus and 8 bit Mario for my hunting tomorrow.  

Anyone know if you can do in-store pre-orders for the Chibi Robo and Wooly World Bundles at GS? Really just want to make the deposit when I'm there picking up Mario Maker tomorrow rather than going through the online process. Also, it's not letting me verify that the Pick Up At Store I want to use is the right location.

Anyone know if you can do in-store pre-orders for the Chibi Robo and Wooly World Bundles at GS? Really just want to make the deposit when I'm there picking up Mario Maker tomorrow rather than going through the online process. Also, it's not letting me verify that the Pick Up At Store I want to use is the right location.
Yep. Did it this morning. You can also preorder Xenoblade LE if you care, $25 down.

Looking for just the Bowser Jr. numbers.

5614 - Industry

5604 - West Covina

5647 - Fullerton

5657 - Chino Hills

I plan to camp out but I don't know which store will give me the best chance of securing one.

Thanks in advance.

Any word on whether or not this is a GS exclusive? Besides the NWS post, this is the only other retailer with the bundle so far.

:???: Come on now..really? (sigh)
Lmao. It's just extremely fugly looking to me, but the modern version looks great. :p

Brickseek is showing the following for all 5b @ the target closest to me. How accurate is that info? I almost feel like going to check but with all of them showing the same amount available I doubt they are actually on the shelf. Someone would have seen them by now and made a purchase. At least I know I don't have to worry about being 1st in line tomorrow morning.

Saleable Qty: 28
On Hand Qty: 28

Lmao. It's just extremely fugly looking to me, but the modern version looks great. :p

Brickseek is showing the following for all 5b @ the target closest to me. How accurate is that info? I almost feel like going to check but with all of them showing the same amount available I doubt they are actually on the shelf. Someone would have seen them by now and made a purchase. At least I know I don't have to worry about being 1st in line tomorrow morning.

Saleable Qty: 28
On Hand Qty: 28
The stock is pretty accurate as long as the item isn't stolen or missing from the original shipment. I bought a movie before and a minute later the inventory updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back