Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooo! Got *-bit Mario on both Target and Wal-Mart!!! And also got Ganondorf!!! I just be visiting Toys R Us for Bowser Jr. now.

I don't really buy amiibos, but wanted to get my hands on a Zero Suit Samus. What's the best way/place of going about getting one online? I don't want one enough to go in-store
ZSS will be available at Amazon at 2 PM Pacific

Ganondorf - 1:00pm PT

Zero Suit Samus - 2:00pm PT

Olimar & Pikmin - 3:00pm PT

30th Anniversary Mario (Classic Color) - 4:00pm PT

Just did a Target store inventory lookup for this wave and only see 3 each for 8-bit Mario and Ganondorf.  

Think I'm just going to have to take my chances with Amazon. 

Where's Ganon and Zero Suit on Wal-Mart's site?

I managed to order another 8-bit Mario from Wal-Mart just in case Target's shipping damages my item.

I grabbed an 8-bit Mario from Wal-Mart.  I am going to use it to unlock the Mega Mushroom in SMM, but if anybody wants it after I may be willing to trade or loan it out.

Just nabbed Olimar and ZSS at Walmart. Picked up Gannondorf and 8-bit Mario at Target earlier. Pretty happy to get this wave mostly finished tonight.

Thank you to this post, I got them the moment they went up.

Now I just need Ganondorf, and hopefully I can grab a Bowser Jr. or 2 at Toys R Us later. I don't really know what all comes out with this part of the wave atm, but Bowser Jr. is on my priority list for sure.

Got them both but they charge ridiculous amount for shipping. When I got wave 4 from them I got free shipping for each amiibo so I am keeping the order but if something better comes around(Like Amazon tomorrow) then I can always cancel walmart, or I can contact them to do something about the charge

How does someone order three by accident?
Well I was hustling to order one before they sold out and I didn't notice that i ordered one to a neighborhood market. Went to cancel it and they said that it's a possibility that the cancellation won't go through. Then I placed an order for two more at a super center (one to open and one to keep sealed). So we'll see what happens.

Going to bed now. A big thanks to those who posted the Walmart links while I was over on Target's site smashing F5 for Olimar. All that's left to worry about now is grabbing Jr. At TRU in the morning which means no stopping at Target, just a stop at BB after TRU to picup my Mario Maker preorder with the GCU discount.

I can sympathize. Ordered 1 of each ZSS & Olimar in a frenzied panic. Then, since I wanted 2 of each and wanted free S&H, I ordered 2 of each and planned to cancel the original order. Then I realized 8-bit Mario is available, and ordered 2 of that in a frenzied panic. Then, to optimize for S&H, I tried to order 2 of each of 3 and planned to cancel all the other orders, but couldn't because 8-bit Mario just went out of stock.

None of these orders are showing up in my order history, so I can't cancel yet. If I don't cancel in time, I'll get 3 of each ZSS & Olimar and 2 of 8-bit Mario, and I'll have paid shipping for two orders.

Edit: Not to whine. First world problems! Just glad I was here at the right time, and that you guys bothered posting links as you found them. Thanks!

Because the site is bogged down and laggy as fuck.  It tried to order 2 of the 8 bit Mario's for me, luckily I caught it in time.

Well I got ZSS and Olimar, which were 2 out of the 3 I wanted most (and most likely won't find Bowser Jr since there is no TRU anywhere near me). Not sure I want to camp out now for just the other 2

Yup that's what I did I just hope they don't come crushed
Maybe its just bad luck on my part but every time I did a store pickup for anything that wasn't available the same day, items (amiibo, dvds, tools) always came damaged as they were delivered in bubble mailers to the store. Hopefully they have refined their delivery system.

I can sympathize. Ordered 1 of each ZSS & Olimar in a frenzied panic. Then, since I wanted 2 of each and wanted free S&H, I ordered 2 of each and planned to cancel the original order. Then I realized 8-bit Mario is available, and ordered 2 of that in a frenzied panic. Then, to optimize for S&H, I tried to order 2 of each of 3 and planned to cancel all the other orders, but couldn't because 8-bit Mario just went out of stock.

None of these orders are showing up in my order history, so I can't cancel yet. If I don't cancel in time, I'll get 3 of each ZSS & Olimar and 2 of 8-bit Mario, and I'll have paid shipping for two orders.

Edit: Not to whine. First world problems! Just glad I was here at the right time, and that you guys bothered posting links as you found them. Thanks!

Well if I do happen to end up with three, then I'm going to sell one for regular retail locally. F THE SCALPERS. DIE!

I went poop and now Ganondorf is sold out online at BB

Hopefully I can snag one when I grab my Super Mario Maker. If not it was not meant to be haha that is how I am treating amiibos so as to not get addicted... *looks over at every Disney Infinity figure*

Thanks to the sites I don't have to go out to the stores anymore. Well, Bowser Jr is the only one left but looking at the numbers of inventory for him, I think there's going to be plenty.

Maybe its just bad luck on my part but every time I did a store pickup for anything that wasn't available the same day, items (amiibo, dvds, tools) always came damaged as they were delivered in bubble mailers to the store. Hopefully they have refined their delivery system.
They have changed. I recently ordered the Silver and Gold Mario amiibo, and they were pristine. No issues whatsoever. I order d them for in store pickup to save on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back