Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I went poop and now Ganondorf is sold out online at BB

Hopefully I can snag one when I grab my Super Mario Maker. If not it was not meant to be haha that is how I am treating amiibos so as to not get addicted... *looks over at every Disney Infinity figure*
Best Buy never went live. All it did was change from In Store Only to Sold Out Online.

Hopefully I can snag one when I grab my Super Mario Maker. If not it was not meant to be haha that is how I am treating amiibos so as to not get addicted... *looks over at every Disney Infinity figure*
it never went in stock...just straight to sold out....

Best Buy never went live. All it did was change from In Store Only to Sold Out Online.

Quite the night.

1. Got Ganondorf and 8-Bit Mario from Target.com
  2. Zero Suit Samus, Olimar and 8-Bit Mario from Wal-Mart.com
All is left is Bowser Jr. at Toys R Us.

Good night all!

Locked in a ZSS & Olimer thru walmart thanks for posting the links fellas. Probably still pick up a set at work tomorrow just incase walmart fuck up on packaging, 

Two different Walmarts, both had zero of the new wave Amiibos. The clerk at Walmart 2 was kind enough to tell me where I could buy one of them for $100... Lolz

At least I got in on Olimar and ZSS earlier for in-store pickup. Just need 30th Mario, Ganondorf and Bowser Jr..

Got an order in for ZSS and Olimar, thanks!

Was surprised they're both still up.

Not worried about their packaging as much as I am Target's...

Placed an order for Ganondorf, Olimar, and ZSS for instore pickup at WM too. Thanks for all those who are posting the links! Just need 8 bit Mario now.

Thanks for the tips, everyone.  I just need Bowser Jr. and 8-Bit Mario.

I'm out of town on business, so thanks again to those helping out.

Question about Dr Mario, was he always available since a few weeks ago? I remember the listings went up about a week or two ago and all the other figures sold out except for him, just checked right now and he's still available online for shipping (just placed an order). Guessing this might be the easiest exclusive Amiibo ever?

I was able to order Zero Suit Samus, Olimar and Ganondorf for store pickup from Wal-mart. Now I'll hopefully be able to swing by Target before work for 8-bit Mario and Dr. Mario and head to Toys R' Us after work for Bowser Jr.

Question about Dr Mario, was he always available since a few weeks ago? I remember the listings went up about a week or two ago and all the other figures sold out except for him, just checked right now and he's still available online for shipping (just placed an order). Guessing this might be the easiest exclusive Amiibo ever?
I would say Jigglypuff is the easiest exclusive, after wave 4 released, it's still in stock. Jigglypuff wasn't easy to preorder, so I guess Dr.Mario wins for being easiest exclusive to order before release date.

Nice, got Ganondorf, Olimar, and ZSS at Walmart.  All that's left is 8 Bit Mario and Bowser Jr. for me, the latter of which SHOULD *knock on wood* be easy to get tomorrow.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread, but I've been buying amiibo for a long time. I'll try and be helpful and keep on eye out on rare amiibo appearing.

Ordered Classic Mario from Fry's...  Just noticed under shipping it says "Accepting Back Orders."  I didn't see that when I ordered...

gonna wait til they go live on amazon so I can get free shipping, may regret this later
You'll get free shipping at Fry's if you order at least 3 amiibos. Personally, I went ahead and ordered from Fry's with the free shipping, even though it's a longer shipping time than Amazon. I've had a rough week at work and don't feel like waiting all day for Amazon to trickle out their Amiibos or driving to a bunch of different stores asking uninformed employees about these things :p

As is typical of of Walmart when I try to place store pick up orders, my order was canceled due to an error processing payment information. You the credit card they successfully charged and then refunded the money to. That invalid credit card that failed to process correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back