Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
12 people here and half an hour til opening. No real line though. I'll trample some bitches when the security gate opens. Lol!
At which Target are you in line? I'm near downtown and desperately want to get away for a few minutes to grab an 8-bit Mario, but figure it's going to go so fast it's not worth it.

I'm in a nice organized line at Tru, but they don't have 8-bit mario. Luckily, my dad agreed to wait at target for me so we he will get everything I need there hopefully (for some reason that target isn't being so organized today).

Picked up Classic Mario, Dr. Mario, and Olimar at Target. No interest in Ganondorf or ZSS but they seemed to have a ton of each. Just gotta get a Bowser Jr.

Got Olimar, ZSS, and Dr. Mario at Target. Now to hope my online orders of Ganon and Classic Mario don't come damaged...

EDIT: if anyone gets an extra Bowser Jr let me know. Have extras from the previous waves to trade.

Target my wife went to only had 4 Gdorf, Olimar, and 8-bit. Surprised considering the location. I'm at the point that I would love them all to be a store exclusive. Splitting the stock so much causes these situations.

Douchbag eBay scalpers in full effect here in South Florida. Why is it that every one of these motherfuckers clearing out anything they can get their hands on always has that same shady ass look?

Score. They had eveyone follow a security guard in a single file line back to the electronics. All of the new Amiibo and Mario Maker were behind the counter &  just told them what you wanted when it was your turn in line. I grabbed all but Mario Maker (getting it next month for my bday)  & Dr. Mario cux I'm not too fond of him. Just needBowser Jr. Will probably import him. 

Was able to easily order a ZSS and Olimar at Walmart.com just now for in-store pickup.  Just missing a Bowser Jr, but he shouldn't be as hard to track down, then my personal collection will be complete (and I have an extra Rosalina sealed just in case for possible trade, which I guess won't be needed now).

Was able to easily order a ZSS and Olimar at Walmart.com just now for in-store pickup.  Just missing a Bowser Jr, but he shouldn't be as hard to track down, the my personal collection will be complete (and I have an extra Rosalina sealed just in case for possible trade, which I guess won't be needed now).

Was able to easily order a ZSS and Olimar at Walmart.com just now for in-store pickup. Just missing a Bowser Jr, but he shouldn't be as hard to track down, the my personal collection will be complete (and I have an extra Rosalina sealed just in case for possible trade, which I guess won't be needed now).
Thanks for the tip! Was able to get Olimar ordered!

Number 1 in line a Target in Houston, Texas. The weather is hella shitty and luckily the store has a front cover to shield us from the rain.

Was able to easily order a ZSS and Olimar at Walmart.com just now for in-store pickup. Just missing a Bowser Jr, but he shouldn't be as hard to track down, then my personal collection will be complete (and I have an extra Rosalina sealed just in case for possible trade, which I guess won't be needed now).
thanks for the heads up. i failed at target so this was nice to see.

So happy my wife is going out in rainy Houston to get these. She is going to a BB that opens at 9am to make the haul and pick up Mario Maker from in-store p/u. I am going to try to swing to a BB that opens at 10am for the sealed copies and a Target right next to it. Pretty excited about today!!

Brickseek certainly isn't updating in real time. At least not for the Targets near me, as the numbers are the same as they were yesterday afternoon. Thought it was real time. 

So happy my wife is going out in rainy Houston to get these. She is going to a BB that opens at 9am to make the haul and pick up Mario Maker from in-store p/u. I am going to try to swing to a BB that opens at 10am for the sealed copies and a Target right next to it. Pretty excited about today!!
Lucky man... with a wife that supports the addiction.

Went to Target at 8 in Winston-Salem, NC and they had pretty much everything still available. Tons of Dr. Mario and about 6 of Olimar and ZSS left. I got the last 8 bit Mario.

5th person in line at TRU. I guess I'm good for Bowser Jr. but I have 2 hours to wait now.
My store has 32 of each character. I'm going in at 10. Still at home. No time to be waiting in lines listening to neck beards cry about how they can't beat mario kart or some other nonsense.

It's 9am and no one is in line at my Best Buy store yet. Strange when Dark Pit came out there was almost fourty people here by open. There is so much room for Wii U games that I filled two 4 ft baskets with Mario Maker though. :p

Got 2 of Olimar from Target and Mario Maker, super happy. Line was very friendly and staff was organized. They were allowing everyone to get 2 of each character. Olimar was the first to go. One Mom came in with her phone and was showing pictures of Marth and Ike to a staff member, wondering if they had any in stock. Overall was a good experience, and I am officially done with Amiibos (for now).

Not bad walked into Target after they opened and got Dr Mario.  Went to my local Meijer and walked out with Olimar, Gandolf, 8 bit Mario and Zero Suit.  Now i just need to hit Toyrus up for Bowser Jr and I am good this wave.

Overslept. Walmart got nothing, target had dr mario left. Checking bestbuy in area in a few, no one there as of 9:15, heading back in abit. Im thinking everyone at tru now for jr. Only looking for 8-bit already have rest of wave since julyish.

There were already 12 people in line at my TRU at 8 am. Hoping I can snag a baby bowser. If not, I still have an extra Rosalina to trade.

Pretty easy today despite the crappy weather in South Houston. Snagged Dr. Mario, ZSS and Classic Mario but missed out on Ganondorf. Gonna try to go out around 9:30 to Gamestop or Best Buy depending on the weather to get Ganondorf. Not getting Boswer Jr and I don't really care about Olimar. After all the work of running down all the 1st Print NiB figures through Wave 5a, I'm officially burned out with this and I am gonna just stick with ones I really want the rest of the way through.

Pretty easy today despite the crappy weather in South Houston. Snagged Dr. Mario, ZSS and Classic Mario but missed out on Ganondorf. Gonna try to go out around 9:30 to Gamestop or Best Buy depending on the weather to get Ganondorf. Not getting Boswer Jr and I don't really care about Olimar. After all the work of running down all the 1st Print NiB figures through Wave 5a, I'm officially burned out with this and I am gonna just stick with ones I really want the rest of the way through.

Ordered ZSS, Olinar, and Ganondorf for store pickup at the local Walmart. I'm not confident in them, but, we'll see!

Wife should be getting Bowser Jr. for me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back